I recently sold a skateboard on ebay and the buyer contacted me wanting a refund because I described it as new...

I recently sold a skateboard on ebay and the buyer contacted me wanting a refund because I described it as new condition but it had a blemish. Although it is a minor aesthetic blemish I know that ebay will side with the buyer on this as they always do. I have no intention of paying this person back for the item. My paypal is not linked to my ebay account and the only personal info linked to my account is my email. I don't give a shit about my ebay account getting deleted, so if I get rid of my account and ignore this guy they can't charge me for the item right? I'm sure some of you on here have experience with ripping people off on ebay.

>I'm sure some of you on here have experience with ripping people off on ebay.

I have two accounts. I sell with one and get into bid wars with the other to jack up the price.

They dispute will get raised in paypal and they'll either freeze the amount or put you in negative

I did send him my paypal address for the payment through ebays messaging shit, so if I get rid of this paypal and make a new one all they can do is send me letters and shit until eventually they give up right?

If I get rid of that paypal account and close my bank account I'm good tho lol? I sold it for 300 dollars and I have no intention of returning this money

What kind of faggot skaters is this generation raising that would cry over a blemish? Zorlac would tell them to Go Home.

It is a fairly rare vintage board. Apparently the small blemish makes it too shitty to hang on this faggots wall.

Op is obviously a scumbag.. You don't know what this "aesthetic blemish" really looks like..

>T. Nigger

Why didn't you mention the "blemish" in the auction?

Times are hard and this is how I make money on the side. I go to thrift stores and find vintage skate/snowboards for 10 dollars or less and flip them on the internet for hundreds. I have never had someone complain about this small of a blemish before.

I figured this guy wouldn't give a fuck because it is 20 years old and in amazing condition for its age minus a goddamn scratch.

I unlinked my card and closed my paypal account. I am going to close the bank account tomorrow and get one at a different bank. Besides getting a bunch of fucking letters in the mail from eBay I am good now?

People still use ebay?

Yes grandma.

Where my scammers at I need some assurance here

Why did you label it "new" then?

Why

Nigger why

No I will find you
I found this thread didn't I
Did I find your home address yet?
Maybe you shouldn't fuck with people

Because it is "new" it has never been used before! It is in unused condition aka NEW.

>found it at goodwill in a junk pile
>it's brand new goy!

You clearly don't understand how this works. There are probably 10 or less of these in existence in this condition. Any collector would consider this to be new and unused condition.

similar happened to me
>sell like new shoes as used condition
>they are borderline pristine
>guy says he wants a refund because they stink
>they absolutely did not stink so i told him to fuck off
>he sends me like 7 paragraphs of bullshit
>guy left a scathing review

i hope he dies

Sounds shitty. I'm just hoping this faggot doesn't fuck me over cuz I'm reading all this shit saying people will not have to return the item AND get their money back.

how much did the item cost? i think they might be able to force some kind of chargeback but if its not expensive they probably wont bother

$300 OP is fucked.

You are fucked. I have 300 dollars and eBay is about to waste good paper sending a bill to my house

I hope that OP gets money taken from his PayPal account AND the guy who got scammed gets to keep the board.

Why would you label something as new when it has a scratch?

He didn't list he actual condition because: >I figured this guy wouldn't give a fuck because it is 20 years old and in amazing condition for its age minus a goddamn scratch.

>I described it as new condition but it had a blemish.
> I'm sure some of you on here have experience with ripping people off on ebay

You dumbass. You're the type of cunt thats been ruining all online commerce. You violated terms of service. You're right there is no way you are getting out of this without shit on your face unless you backpedal the fuck out of the deal. Make several offers, inclusive, of a discount, or full refund, and repay this shit immediately.

It is YOUR repsonsibility to be absolutely ACCURATE and TRUTHFUL. New is fucking NEW it means NEVER BLEMISHED.

I don't care. You don't list something as new when it has a scratch

>>they are borderline pristine

You dumbass

Lol scamming people on eBay? This is what biz is all about. Fucking niggers

Enjoy the lawsuit for being twice as fraudulent you fucking idiot.

someone find the OP's ebay account and post screenshots of this thread to the buyer as proof for his lawsuit

I know dude that's why I called him a nigger.

>eBay full of people scamming others all day for large sums of money who never get in trouble
>lawsuit over 300 dollars over questionable circumstances

yeah okay bud

I didn't start this thread to have some fucking white knight with zero knowledge of the vintage skateboard trade try to give me his uneducated opinion on selling vintage skateboards. If you go to a skate shop to buy a skateboard you are liable to find some with scratches similar to this one that are sold at no discount. This particular skateboard in its condition is worth twice what I sold it for, I marked it down to get rid of it quickly. Go be a fucking douchbag in a coin thread or something.

You started this thread because you wanted reassurance that other people have also made similar scams and not got caught so that you could sleep easier tonight knowing that your money will be safe. Unfortunately no one else has given you this reassurance.

In your panic you are now resorting to calling people white knights and crowning yourself a skateboard connoisseur.

I've found your sale through google cache and am sending the buyer the screenshots of this thread as we speak.

You are a huge douchebag I hope you have had fun larping

>h-he's just larping guys haha
I'm not larping, they've been sent.

Get a good night sleep, and check your mailbox in a few days.

just do a kickflip over his head

This entire scenario is a hypothetical so nice b8

You wish,

It's real, I've found it and I've sent him photos of this thread. Currently awaiting his response.

I'm sure he'll be happy, this will make the lawsuit much easier.

Yeah thats why I am talking with him right now an he has not mentioned any faggot sending him photos from a thread on Veeky Forums talking about skateboards

Why would he confirm he has evidence?

Thats like the cops tipping off the drug dealers of an investigation

He doesn't have to say anything, you're the guilty one

Tell him it came like that out of the factory. What's he gonna do?

If I knew you irl I would rape your asshole so hard you would turn into a faggot

Comments like that are not going to improve your chances in court

Ah. Gotcha...Still. What a pussy.

Offer him a partial refund. Usually $29.50 will shut them up.

Dude, literally who gives a fuck? This case is too inexpensive for it to go to any major trial so worst case Ebay revokes the transaction and sends it to collections. Close the account you used and you'll be perfectly fine. If there's no money for them to get nobody will even care about it.

That negative feedback will be a permanent drag on any future results

Don't be your own worst enemy. Refund and be polite about it

just pay it so you don't have to waste any more brainpower on it

>This particular skateboard in its condition is worth twice what I sold it for.

Then get it back and sell it for more. Win win. He gets his money back, and you profit.

This would never have happened if you were using BitBay. You wouldn't pay fees either.