BTC Autopilot off

>still hasn't put it together why exactly the stock market crashed back in 29

NOOBS

They have no idea how to land.

This is going to be most epic.

They are not going to make it to NY in time.

When that fear rips through not one single fiat trading "asset" is going to make it.

The gods are calling for the nuclear option.

wat?

I think what the autist is trying to say is that Bitcoin is out of control and going to crash soon and take the whole alt coin market down with it.

The fiat baton never got passed.

Crypto alpha babies dropped it on the floor when team Yellen handed it off.

Why do you think they can't raise rates yet?

Why do you think there is no ETF?

It is BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE CONFIDENCE IN CRYPTO.

What you are witnessing now is last ditch effort hail mary FOMO.

This ball is about to get intercepted.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

>implying the age of the altcoin isn't about to begin

I think crypto already has a fidget spinner for mercury riddled millennials.

I heard the host virus just keeps on multiplying more and more of them.

Now every autist can spin worthless toys.

Do these smoked out pizza chums even know what they got in to?

You're drunk, Jeff

Go to bed

B I T S L A V E S F A I L E D.

Picture you are watching a football game where one team is losing badly but has this freak shot at winning.

That last play (the hail mary) is all they got left in their pockets.

What you are witnessing with bitcoin and all it's cloned derivatives is that hail mary.

The problem is that no one is even close to catching the pass and the other team is inches away from intercepting.

Can you handle that analogy BITBRAIN?

yeah bruh

>it's another nocoiner coping thread

Same shit different day.

I disagree. Bitcoin has been around for a while and its hard to say that it will just go away....when it hasn't. Bitcoin is very possibly gold 2.0. I know that scares a lot of the stock market people....and believe me I don't want that to crash either....I have a vanguard retirement I am getting company matched to pay into. However consumer confidence in banks and wall street is at an all time low. People don't understand block chain....bug it wasn't all that long ago that they didn't understand the internet....some still don't. Once someone creates a windows for this instead of this dos like crap system you will see it take off. That's just a fact.

You can't see the smoke can you digibot?

It just keeps you slaving hard and you don't even know it.

This is gonna sting.

Bitcoin is not the internet.

It is penny stock dispenser with no limits similar to fiat printing.

You can say fancy terms like blockchain but the people know it is just a database driven by greedy humans just like all the rest.

The "tech" as you brainwashed bitslaves call it is hype and the product is trash.

Each clone of BItcoin is usless and serves one purpose:

Pump and Dump.

Exchanges make out on the fees and what you have when you take those rose colored glasses off is Wall St. 2.0 not Gold 2.0

Crypto advocates keep trying to call it gold but it looks like all it really admires is HFT wall st. traders and the rigged phony useless market.

In short it is fiat life extension at best.

If you desire more of the same bullshit that the FED has given you then by all means carry on with your bit future and your greedy selfish leaders of crypto.

Watch them fight club themselves into the ground cause that is where it is going.

IT IS CLEAR THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FLY THIS THING AT ALL.

Lol well they're doing a pretty good job of flying it for not having any idea what they're doing.

It's sad because you could be riding this money train too, you don't even need to trust it. Could make some gains and convert them straight to Fiat. But no, you'd rather gud while the train leaves the station.

Keep copin, bud. Maybe I'll let you wash my lambo.

>phone autocorrects fud to gud

You do know that the lambo was designed for men uncomfortable with the void and short in stature right?

Trains and sugared out space rockets are two different vehicles which the latter I would never get on.

FIAT = DEBT :. your gains are actually losses

Are you a FED change agent?

You guys are doing a shitty job.

So then what is the next step, if it is not fiat or crypto? What is to be used as 'currency'?

Did you forget your meds today, bro? I'm growing concerned.

If this is what he's saying, that's retarded. There has never been a better time than now to diversify into cheap alts. They will fucking SPIKE hard when BTC dips.

All part of the plan I hear.

Let the fiat life extension central bank style crypto fail then rebuild something nationally and back it with real money.

This times all players (countries) holding real money and not fiat meme dreams.

Crypto still hasn't recognized itself yet as "beta test".

Still going through boot camp style Darwinism sponsored by "them".

The restructure only happens when the swamp is drained to thwart any efforts to resurrect the old gods.

Another aspect that many still aren't comprehending.

Fire chickuns can't build on ashes until there are actually ashes to build upon.

I only take red pills feg.

The only thing you should be concerned with is the supply of blue pills left on the market.

You are about to feel what withdrawal is.

>However consumer confidence in banks and wall street is at an all time low.

ATHs dont exactly endorse your theory bud.
>Exchanges make out on the fees and what you have when you take those rose colored glasses off is Wall St. 2.0 not Gold 2.0

Yeah, its true. They provide a service, like any provider will have to compete for customers. The competition curve is going to get steeper once decentralized markets proliferate. Thats not Wall St. 2.0. Thats just unprecedented.

>Crypto advocates keep trying to call it gold but it looks like all it really admires is HFT wall st. traders and the rigged phony useless market.

Yeah, exchanges are disgusting, house of the moneylenders, and you're jesus banging on the walls. It sucks but as long as you have currencies there is arbitrage.

>IT IS CLEAR THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FLY THIS THING AT ALL.

There is no pilot, Satoshi made it that way. "Trustless" system bud.

>decentralized
I will never accept that.

It is centralized given the price fixing alone.

Tying it to fiat makes it even worse.

It's ability to multiply and shapeshift makes it even more so when you clear out the mud of sponsored media propaganda and watch the patterns.

Saying decentralized doesn't make it so.

>There is no pilot, Satoshi made it that way. "Trustless" system bud.

Again, gonna have to disagree but that would require one to accept that price movements are rigged and timed according to a cypher that not many want to talk about for fear of system implosion or shear ignorance.

Satoshi, white papers, and cult forums saying there is no pilot is not enough for me.

However it may be enough for other less interested parties trying to make the quick buck.

In the end I am not for pumping out a shit product out of fear and investor's bias.

Some see a field full of flowers and I see a field full of weeds getting out of control leaching all the nutrients out of the soil far too fast.

I see a retard who needs to research something before writing a paragraph on the topics, as well as someone who is missing out big time. You're luck enough to be in circles that bring you close to crypto, its a crime for you not to invest early.

A few months back

Will this random biz goer be right?
Are the asians just pumping the coin markets to steal coiners money on pump and dumps then dipping out to 1 coin or metals in the crash?

The ultimate pump and dump on round eye.

No, now the chinese are probably the worst, they have pretty much no idea about fucking anything, all they do is pile on top of shit that's going up - they'd actually be the perfect bag holders for a PnD. As for the rest of asia well they probably have more of an idea as you run down the list, but korea I would say has the 2nd least fucking ideas behind china.