Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Zhang Fei meets Xiahou Ji:
youtu.be/twU87XIgsKo

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 has a roster of 90 playable characters and 4 DLC characters.
-Zhang Fei is perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bk2128/status/966204482781671424
youtube.com/watch?v=9rZs9syhhGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rate my girlfriend.

rate my wife

Rate my Dong

Rate my game

>prepare to be romanced
every fucking time

I just searched to check, she's still fucking banned.

Good god fuck KW.

>a new kind of troublemaker

Nobunaga and Cow Cow were such unruly children that did whatever they wanted

Why is Guan Yu portrayed as stronger than Zhang Fei in DW? In the Three Kingdoms novel and in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, Zhang Fei has always been the second strongest character just behind Lu Bu (in the ROTK games, he has always had the second highest WAR stat in the game).

Why in DW9 do they make Guan Yu stronger than Zhang Fei? If both characters are at level 1, Guan Yu has better stats for attack, defense, and health. Doesn't anyone else feel like this is a bit odd?

yeah, in DW4 Zhang Fei had higher attack and defense but was slower

Someone in the last thread said DW will be Battle Royal soon. That is actually the dopest idea.

Everyone picks a character and does their own missions related to the scenario and pushes front lines and shit. That's like the ultimate DW multiplayer game.

Is Zhang Fei a god of war?

twitter.com/bk2128/status/966204482781671424

Zhang Fei has always been the strongest in folklore too.
In the original stories he single-handedly defeat Lu Bu at Hu Lao.
The "God of War" thing is more like the military equivalent of Confucius.

>completion rates for DW7 stories
>30-35%
>completion rates for DW8 stories, including the hypothetical route
>12-13%
Reminder that hypotheticals are literally an unwanted meme and a waste of resources.

>they are removing the English dub from every version
thanks

3D/10
11/10, would cuddle her snugly
12/10, would restore the defend the Han with

>In the original stories he single-handedly defeat Lu Bu at Hu Lao.
Are you fucking drunk?

>not knowing 三國演義 is based on 三國志平話
retard

>Historically, however, there were confrontations between the coalition and Dong Zhuo in which both Dong Zhuo and Lü Bu had participated in personally, with only Sun Jian's forces present on the coalition side. Dong Zhuo's biography in the Book of the Later Han (Houhanshu) stated that Lü Bu was defeated in battle twice by Sun Jian:

>The first time was at Yangren (陽人; believed to be near present-day Wenquan, Ruzhou, Henan), when Dong Zhuo sent Lü Bu and Hu Zhen to attack Sun Jian. Lü Bu and Hu Zhen could not get along with each other, leading to disorder in their army, so Sun Jian used the opportunity to attack them and forced them to retreat.

>The second time was in Luoyang, where Dong Zhuo personally led an army to engage Sun Jian's forces in the area where the tombs of the Han emperors were located. Dong Zhuo was defeated and he retreated. Sun Jian then entered Luoyang's Xuanyang Gate (宣陽城門), where he attacked Lü Bu and drove him back.
Yeah Zhang Fei was just a drunk shit.

Oh wow thanks for the explanation, shitstain. Really helped me understanding chinese history, you fucking 3rd w

>the three brothers never actually fought at hu lao
no shit nigga, hu lao gate didn't even exist, that's why the stories are based on the pinghua

Zhang Fei was actually a talented general in real life. The shit was always Guan Yu. But Guan Yu at least had some strength as he charged through the ranks and killed Yan Liang

*3rd worlder.
This site can be gay sometimes.

Hulao existed, as did Sishui. They were the exact same location.

What the fuck I love Papa Tiger more now

I said "gate" for a reason, it wasn't a fortified pass.

None of the ''gates'' existed.

DW8 is a clunky mess compared to DW9. I can't play DW8 anymore.

>Sun Jian lost to Lu Bu, and escaped by hanging his helmet and robe on a tree. Dong Zhuo's men retrieved the gear and were going to bring them to Dong Zhuo, while Zhang Fei ambushed them and took back the helmet and robe. Zhang Fei then took them back to Sun Jian and shamed him in front of everyone.

I never implied that wasn't the case.

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not but I actually believe this, combat wise I mean.
8 beats 9 in terms of content and polish but fuck going back to the charge system is really painful after you figure out how state flow works

Hah! You fool! You fell for it!
.....Yeah, DW8 is shit imo.

>He doesn't play with health bars off
>He doesn't play with accepted missions/requests off
>He doesn't play with Button Guide off
>He doesn't play with Destination Guide off

>"Sun Hao is wasteful and cruel, wild and disobedient. We should campaign against him at once. If there should come a day when Sun Hao dies, and a worthy lord takes his place, that will only make the enemy stronger. The navy that I built seven years ago is rotting by the day. I myself am seventy years old, and the day of my death is not far off. If any of these three things happens to change, it will become difficult to conquer Wu. I urge Your Majesty not to let this opportunity slip away."

>be user
>walking in a dark alley
>hear a crash
>see a map fall on the ground
>see a shadow behind you
>hear someone yelling "HOLD THE LINE"
What do you do?

>Draw a line
>Hold it

Zhang Fei is stronger than Guan Yu, Guan Yu admits it.
In history though, Sun Jian was the top, higher than Lu Bu and Zhao Yun.

Sleep with him, then get him fired.

Sun Jian was great, but there are far more accomplished generals of the era. However I do agree he's greater than nobodies like Lu Bu and Zhao Yun.

>there are far more accomplished generals of the era

That's right, like Han Dang.

Sun Jian is ranked the highest as the top general, his accomplishments were really that impressive. A chinese study ranked the top 5 as Sun Jian, Lu Bu, Zhao Yun, Guan Yu and Dian Wei.

Part of your post appears to be missing - could you repeat it? Pic related.

yeah he was the top of everything except deflecting arrows

That study is done by bumpkins then.

Like who? You didn't finish your sentence.

I do find it interesting how it's unclear if he died by archer ambush or crushed by boulders.

I haven't visited KW in ages, what happened?

Deluded fucks

>Still no Sima Gan

>terminally autistic girl saner was really excited for dw9
>would type out super silly sounding and hyperbolic pro-dw9 posts
>eventually everyone started bullying her for it
>rival roastie mod bans her for getting people riled up
This is victim blaming...

SANER WAS A SAINT!!!!!!!!

How does Dong Zhou's tranny ruin people's lives?

She objectively did NOTHING wrong.

saner did nothing wrong
R.I.P.

Koeiwarriors = Gongsun Zan
Saner = Liu Yu

>Before his execution Gongsun Zan supposedly left Liu Yu in the hot sun and said ‘If he is meant to be emperor, let the heavens send rain down, and I will then spare him!’ However this was in the summer and there was no rain so Gongsun Zan had him executed. The people of Youzhou were saddened by this as Liu Yu had been a good ruler to them.(37) With no-one left to challenge the claim Gongsun Zan started to refer to himself as the Inspector of Youzhou.(38)

I was playing Xiahou Dun’s final chapter and holy shit, I forgot just how many Guans there are. Guan Yu, Guan Ping, Guan Xing, Guan Suo, and Guan Yinping. What a fucking disgrace, especially with Zhou Cang who is obsessed with Guan Yu

i haven't heard of this Cao Cao 2014 show. Is it subbed?

7/10 would spank again

what a tough girl on the outside

Slurp

Did you ever have a falling off point with musou /eagg/? I started with DW2 but by the time I finished like two story modes of DW5 I was completely burnt out and didn't come back until 2012, when I replayed DW4 and picked up DW7.

Never

youtube.com/watch?v=9rZs9syhhGI

Daily reminder

I never had a PS3, so I only played DW6 on PC many years after its release, and have yet to play 7. Loved 8XL/8E, and would buy 9 if the framerate wasn't ass on regular PS4.
If it counts, I loved SW1, but couldn't give a shit about Sengoku from 2 onwards.

DW6 on PC is REALLY fucking good.

When I was younger I couldn't stand repetitive things, so I could only enjoy them for a short rental at most. Now I can play musou for like 10 hours straight and I'm not even phased.

DW6E, that sorry combat and those shit designs were inexcusable.

>If it counts, I loved SW1, but couldn't give a shit about Sengoku from 2 onwards.

Why's that?

I got into the franchise from DW6 and quickly fell out of love with DW7. It was just too different. DW8 only seemed to build on the changes DW7 had. I'm glad the series is somewhat back to form with DW9.

>nobodies like Lu Bu
He got the upper hand more than once in his fight against Cao Cao, which is something literally no other ruler can claim.
keywords: more than once

Liu Biao did as well, through Zhang Xiu

Zhang Xiu and Sun Quan.

THE SECOND TIME WASN'T A FAIR MATCH

Also Xu Rong

Happened under Dong Zhuo, everyone remembers that episode.

wot game
how do i get linky in it

DW9XL

>linky
Is this a new nickname now?

Are there any points in the map that only unlock by playing certain characters? Finished Shoe story mode with Liu Bei and Xingcai and I'm only missing 1 tower, 1 base, and 1 scenic area.

Nope, enjoyed every one I played.

Nope. I started with the JP PC version of 7XL and had to make up the story myself. I still miss Liu Shan's stage where you actually fought Jiang Wei and Zhong Hui. Conquest mode was garbage and idk why people defend it.

I spent like 3 weeks doing everything in 8XLCE and had utterly burned myself out by the end. But it was worth it.

I don't think 9 is going to last me as long as either of those, though.

HE JUST DIED. WHY IS HE HERE? KOEI WHAT THE FUCK

Benevolence.

What is your opinion of my mommy?

I miss her big forks.

>The second time was in Luoyang, where Dong Zhuo personally led an army to engage Sun Jian's forces in the area where the tombs of the Han emperors were located
>challenging the one true Hanfag in a setting where he can channel his Hanfag powers to their utmost
Dong Zhuo was a fool.

TV Wei Yan is hard looking fucker. Is he even Han Chinese?

Dynasty Warriors since 7 has constantly made Wei out to be the true good guys knowing that to put a country together and actually keep it together, you can't be a nice guy and be a hero. Every Wei officer seems like they actually care about their country and want to save it.

It's sad because even though I love most of Wu and Shu, I can't really feel good about what I'm doing in their stories because I feel like I'm destroying the only true way to unite the country. Sure Cao Cao's a dick, but you don't stop a civil war through Benevolence or Family, you stop it through sheer might.

You have seen the light and can no longer live in shit

It's not always about who is right. Cao Cao ultimately prevails, but Liu Bei at least in DW9 has pretty solid character arc where he slowly acknowledges that you can't just run a kingdom on ideals. My main complaint is that Wu doesn't have much direction despite being the second most-powerful kingdom, and once Cao Cao gets the plains shit becomes repetitive as fuck (take a shot every time you hear "CAO CAO IS SENDING A MASSIVE ARMY THIS WAY").

This is how the three kingdoms should have ended

What an absolutely useless statistical comparison.

>Wrestlefag
sempai noticed me

is this picture of me and my girlfriend cute?

You’re pretty cute Yueying

If we're talking about one man armies here, as in dudes that are going to win duels, which is how they get stupid strong in fiction, this sounds more like Sun Jian's army was victorious over Lu Bu and Dong Zhuo's contingents than him having a 1 on 1 fight with either.
That happens in the game all the time, there's nothing special about that.

Nigga I thought you guys said Sun Jian won