Mom is kicking me out

>Mom is kicking me out
>I'm a 21 year old minwagie

What are my options?

suicide booooooooooi

move to san francisco and live with the homeless and become king of the corner leavenworth and o farrell

Lets see that boipucci n i'll assess the value of your young fuckhole.

asl?

This
Sell your body slut

Refuse to leave. She can't get a court order to evict you as she needs to prove you have somewhere else to go. Even if she does succeed, it'll take months

>become king of the corner leavenworth and o farrell

This is tempting and I even live in my own house.

move into

Buy a van and move down next to the river?

Fuck off sodomites

Pretty sure this isn't the case and she's making my life hell anyway, she'll only make it horrific if I refuse to go.

rope your neck

Rent a room somewhere.

Live out of your car.

Dude you're 21.. don't you have a job and a car? what is the problem?

My wife's parents tried to kick out her sister (their daughter). They went to court and were told "no"

On what basis are you not allowed to kick out adults living at your home?

Humans adapt to anything. You'll make it. You'll come out a stronger man. Just don't do drugs.

I'll give you a dollar to suck my dick boy

Fucking KILL YOURSELF.

I was 17 when I moved out. Why don't you fucking figure it out instead of posting to Veeky Forums? you're fucking pathetic. Take out life insurance policy and kill yourself

it's probably more along the lines that you need to go through the proper legal eviction process or you get raped in court.

That's like.... your opinion, man.

They make life so hard for me I'm not sure what they'd do if I refused to leave though

Post that fuckhole and ill send you 250xrp. Thats a hotel for a night

No, that's like... me being realistic, man. GFY

Why even have children if you're going to evict them? Is love real? I will never understand.

my parents literally kicked me out at 16 lmao. am I edgy if I still hate them im 24

You'll have to compete with all the beanbros for the best pahandling spots.

sounds quite justified.

>My son is a leeching manchild that has no direction or responsibility
>Should I force him to grow up by forcing him into real life while he still has a chance or let him continue his extended adolescence into his 30s

Mom's making the right choice. NEETs are a drain on society.

Learn a hard skill and be the best at it.

Hey mom

I like dorky boypussy. What state op?

Yeah, your parents are shitty and didnt want to feel like failures so they cut you off. Dont visit them again.

Lmfao loser. You lost assets so you could live in a shitty apartment. Independence isnt some sort of accomplishment.

People working minwage are hypercucks that are trapped. Theres nothing to be proud of there.

Indeed, sending him to the wolves will surely make him a better man. Everyone who goes bankrupt clearly comes out for the better because of it.

You Boomers can't die soon enough.

Many of the greatest people came from nothing. Living comfortably doesn't inspire growth.

Because that makes for a better story. You don't hear about the ones that failed.

I would rather try and fail than live as doughy NEET leeching off his mother's retirement money

the vast majority of the rich and successful and elite people, came from families that nurtured them and concentrated wealth in them (ie not kicking them out as soon as they hit adulthood). This is the secret to Jewish and Chinese success. They ake care of their kids until they are fully established.

The western concept of kicking you out where you start from literally nothing is flawed, as it completely disadvantages you.

Hont: Donald Trump would not have been nearly as successful if he had started penniless, than if he started how he did, with his Dads full support.

Except, you know... I wasn't a wage cuck and started an online t shirt biz and was making 40k/year as a 17 year old... yeah. Nothing to be proud of here. Nothing.

Not much, but compared to what i make now it was a needed stepping stone. GFY.

you sound like you need to find a stepping stone off the closest cliff lmfao

Competely true. My mother comes from old Armenian aristocracy, she helped me buy a house early before the Chinese bought all the fucking land. I'm way richer than my anglo friends.

Tell your mom that you'll be able to use all the valuable life skills that she taught you to live on your own, such as business, finance, psychology, statistics, probability, and real estate.

Oh wait, she didn't teach you any of that stuff, did she.......

Desperate times count for desperate measures.

BTC: 1HfE71ZLE9LxRcA9R1chi3uTgjZteno8kp

lol

spread them cheeks m8

Military.

Ill do a whole lot more for summadat juicy btc

what the hell nigga

Go fuck yourself.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

This is a great option.

Yes, you'll be a glorified mercenary for corporate interest and you'll be risking your life just to make some whales a bunch of money, but if you manage to stay safe you will get so much out of it.

Really the easiest and most foolproof way to turn around a situation like yours. Just gotta not die or get ptsd.

KEK

Why is she kicking you out? From?

suck dick

Did anybody give you bitcoins? I'm curious.

same.. op delivered so somebody better fucking deliver