LTC is gonna hit 50 r-right guys? I have a LOT invested in this

LTC is gonna hit 50 r-right guys? I have a LOT invested in this

Now segwit has been activated, why has the price dropped?

guys? G-GUYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7I_FHQWRuj8
fortune.com/2017/01/17/bitcoin-coinbase-new-york/
reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/69e5ig/just_a_heads_up_exchanges_under_scrutiny/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought 100 LTC at $31 that won't be here until Saturday

kms now or

It's because it was already priced in you fag.

Just give it a year or two and it'll hit 50.

buy the rumor sell the news.

Gets them every fucking time.

Segwit is activated, the hype is over

You sell now, you dont buy

Youll be left holding those bags for a very long time desu

I bought 200 LTC in credit cards, 200 LTC with savings, and 50 with some of my ETH.

just hold pussy, I bet you have nothing to lose compared to many out there

LOL
O
LOL
O
LOL
O
L

everything will be ok, op. just be patient.

This.

I live by this motto and it never fails

Lol what the fuck is with these idiots that are holding LTC? I bought days before segwit admittedly, but I knew when to sell. I know this coin was always a second place BTC and since segwit wasnt a promise for more adoption really, I solw when it topped out.

Just sell now and make it back on other stuff, or hold forever in the small chance it gets higher than it has been. Have you seen the LTC graph? It has a couple peaks but has always remained fairly low.

Stop loss isn't until 22 LET IT RIDE

It's over op.

I'm short now.

tfw you're the person this is due to. tfw you haven't been given tokens in 2 weeks. tfw your bank account is empty though :(

I knew I shouldn't of come back here, you faggots are good at giving anxiety attacks.

FUCFKF

this is exactly why I only scalp now

no more long holds for me

I need to be able to sleep at night

This happened to me too. I bought on 4/30 and just got it tonight at 10pm.

It makes me want to sell everything and get out of the game. There's a rumor coinbase is under FBI investigation for money laundering. Only a matter of time before the feds shut it down. And all these people coinbase fucked is not going to be good.

Chinks are waking up its pumping time

youtube.com/watch?v=7I_FHQWRuj8

>There's a rumor coinbase is under FBI investigation for money laundering.

fuck off with that shit

fortune.com/2017/01/17/bitcoin-coinbase-new-york/

I have way too much money there right now.

>There's a rumor

GET OUT. Stop spreading dumb shit like this unless you have a source newfag.

>keeping money in coinbase even short term

same here. i am fucked.

so this is how whales dump

>that one brave little guy trying to buy against the tide

It was from an employee who works there. I'll try to find the source.

I sold everything and am keeping it in cash on coinbase until I can do further research. Even if the FBI seizes the coins, the cash is FDIC insured so at least I'll get that back eventually.

Why is it taking coimbase days to transfer coins into people's accts?

I thought litecoin was lightning fast!

Hold me Veeky Forums

Can't tell if I should join the whale on the left or if he just convinced a bigger dump.

hey

listen

remember

someone is buying all this selling

and if the past is anything to go by, all you have to do is baghold the shitcoin long enough for it to explode to new all time highs

> There's a rumor coinbase is under FBI investigation for money laundering.

How do I buy this reumor?

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/69e5ig/just_a_heads_up_exchanges_under_scrutiny/

Bitcoin will reach 1800 any second now.

I bought BTC at 1520 and it just arrived valued 1740.

Some of us know how to play da game

alright nice "source"

Sorry mate I made my profit. Shorted this in the morning after the second jump after segwit released. If you want to go by that logic see you in 3 years

I hope you didn't mortgage your house

Whatever dude. I'm not trying to scare anyone, just a warning. I'll be researching it too.

Say what you want but I bought 35 LTC last week at 22 and made a lot more than I would have holding in btc. This was a good diversion.

ok hotshot youre the trader extraordinaire i get it

im all cash right now

I was just trying to calm the panicking 2d girls and suicide pepes

youre right, thanks for the heads up

Do other Bitcoin exchanges like coimbase take days?

It's like I knew you weren't from around here. My original post still applies.

I've been on Veeky Forums since it started as a forum.

I hate faggot reddit, I was only on there because my coinbase deposit on 4/30 was held up and I was researching if it was happening to other people (which it was). I stumbled across that and thought it was time to do a risk assessment.

You're right friend, my bad. I'd have egg on my face if this went the way everyone expected so Ive still got no balls since I didn't want to take the risk.

ok coinbase takes 7 days to transfer money into your account

once its in your account there is no waiting when you buy and sell

this is why I recommend not buying directly from your bank account or credit card or whatever
just transfer the funds, wait 7 days, and THEN start trading. (furthermore you should be trading on GDAX.com instead of the coinbase dashboard)

sure maybe this guy got lucky doing it that way but why would you want to risk

hold faggot.

I've been doing structural analysis and LTC is going to rally back to $40

fuck i meant

Sell this shitcoin. Get out asap and don't look back

fucking trash coin

>Segwit rumor: LTC goes up $2
>Coinbase activation: LTC goes up $1.50
>Segwit activation (uberhyped): LTC goes from $32 down to $27

UNLUCKY SHIT COIN THAT CAN NEVER GO UP DESPITE ALL THE ADVANTAGES BESTOWED TO IT.

DROPPED.

It went all the way up to 36-38 this morning from 20~ last week. Are you looking at the daily changes?

The Adam and Eve is done lads, only up from here

Actually it's just better to stop watching. This is going to be a pump and dump fest for the next 8 hours. I've shorted this shit and will enjoy my life as usual not watching graphs.

We're at 33 and 1/2. That's a lot better of a feeling than 28 when you're bagging around.

HODL HODL HODL

People buy rumors and sells news you fags. If rumors are not 100 percent sure you can guess right or wrong and gain after it comes or does not come to fruition, it's like sports betting. Segwit on the other hand was a sure thing, meaning that the price adjusted before its release. Basic finance here, m8

Lol few dollar gains.

Tfw BTC masterrace, gained 800$/BTC in 2 weeks.

it's because bought at the peak you dumb nigger

You want money?

Take all that LTC and put it into SYS before the end of today. This is genuine advice, I dont need to shill a project that speaks for itself.

I thought coinbase is a bitcoin wallet, so aren't you supposed to store your bitcoin and altcoins there

as soon as btc corrects, money will flow into litecoin

LOL. Welcome to Lose-All-Your-Moneyville, population you!

Segwit is the only thing going on with ltc, now that its activated, people can apply all this segwit bullshit to the real and only thing people actually care about, bitcoin. Litecoin is only a lap rat and it served its purpose, now its done for