Is Your Bitcoin wallet safe against this now?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/the-large-bitcoin-collider-is-generating-trillions-of-keys-and-breaking-into-wallets

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.cryptoguru.org/stats
twitter.com/btctn/status/862539413032652800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Vice

into the trash it goes

>motherboard
They've been talking about how bitcoin is going to crash and die for years now, they're the embodiment of bitter nocoiners

Don't have a brain wallet. This entire post is a brain wallet. Potato Mountain Commerical Amazing Shovel Ecosystem

SERIOUS PROBLEMS BITCOINERS ARE CURRENTLY IGNORING IT SEEMS:

HARDFORK + ANTBLEED BACKDOOR + BITCOIN COLLIDER = NO WORRIES???

lbc.cryptoguru.org/stats

If standard computers can do this. Quantum computers will r3kt it.

Jokes on you nigger

I hold my crypto in Ethereum now, quantum resistance bitch

Bitcoin is crap it got us started but it is a bagholding crypto now. Ethereum is where the real niggas at.

Ouch, being a coiner but not holding king bitcoin must suck harder than being a nocoiner

lol. remember when people said litecoin would take over BTC. multiple times over YEARS? hahahHahHAHAHA

on a related note, I have a hardware wallet so good luck with getting into that... and a potential dip due to chaos? lovely. itll be a great time ro buy.

If you were bringing this up on or before the hour of headlines then fine, valid enough and worth considering it could really hurt the market - I myself bailed the fuck out on antbleed news but it didn't take long to realise no one gives a shit, I don't either.

Regardless of whether or not it's a feature or a backdoor it can be neutered easily, and although many home miners probably won't realize it's on by default they fucking will as soon as it stops mining and then just go and turn it off. This flaw doesn't fucking explode or otherwise destroy the ASIC it just stops the mining, and bitmain would gain nothing except never be able to sell their used technology again.

The market has spoken on and is well past this issue, it's obsolete news, so yeah, no worries mate.

how about this news ?

twitter.com/btctn/status/862539413032652800

niggaz mad cuz the truth hurts, i remember when the dao failed and ethereum went to shit. when msm supacomputa of pce go mainstream wall street money go bye bye nigga. you can buy tho bagholdin niggas

hang on

>retard thinks a hardware wallet prevents his keys from being recreated
buttcoiner on suicide watch

For hardfork see pic related

You can see where everyone was shitting themeslves and BTU was hyped for real - through april you can see hovering up toward a $200 price tag - then fucking bitfury says segwit and slam. Nobodys really interested in taking this bet, the market says BTC will be fine, and the market is all that really matters, the big miners can fork if they like and completely ass fuck themselves when nobody is interested in their version.

You realize the problem chinese have is getting their fucking money OUT of china - there are billions dying to fucking leave. NOBODY already in BTC or any other fucking currency for that matter want's to pull back to RMB, they are completely fucking cucked by the government with how they are allowed to use it., you can't do more than 5 fucking dollars worth at the bank without having to give a thorough explanation with proof and then hope they fucking give you permission.

FUD

"To effectively find [a collision], you would have to find some way to generate [keys] much, much faster than is currently known to be possible," he said. "Unless they find some sort of breakthrough in cracking techniques, the brute force strategy they're using poses no threat to anybody's bitcoin."

"Someone could play the lottery three weeks in a row and win every time," he explained. "That theoretically could happen, but it's safe to assume it won't." Castellucci isn't alone in this belief. Others, on the /r/bitcoin subreddit for example, have been much less kind and called the LBC "pointless." But that hasn't deterred Rico.

Nothing has been confirmed. This is all just theoretical quantum coinchanics

>vice

didn't even fucking read GO fucking FUCK yourself

QRL s00n