>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dfzfzf.webm
my.mixtape.moe/edohyr.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CsC1kS5RbbU
youtu.be/ZtfbheHuW5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for BEbros

>KH event(and banner, most likely) will be up until march 15th
>around that time, the happy gacha should already be occurring
If we don't get the daily missions post-maintenance, I'm kind of fucked.

maybe.
seems like they had an interest in the crappy homemade sprite that was going around

>inb4 Succubus Charlotte is a tank that takes advantage of Kanshou and Bakuya's SPR and DEF buffs when wielded together

Rem is cute.

Pull for me

I always thought Tactics had the coolest art style in the handbook.

>tempted to do a last minute 5k for him
>would only have a couple hundred lapis left if I do

>FFXV
>There's a level 57 in the first dungeon of the game

It's literally the reason I got into the tcg, to collect the art cards of tactics, now I can't get enough

>Torments re-opening permanently means that now we'll be able to farm dark/ice orbs whenever
Guess I'll just settle saturday for dark orb farming.

Then again, I don't have a water chain, but I do have an ice chain for farming ice orbs.

But then my dark orb stock might be gimped from the dailies droprate.

Shit.

>inject for me

>geirakyatto translates to "gay kitty"
That's new.

El dogino...

everyone's delita

dios mio..

yes? they're knight and mercenary delita

>tfw just wanted Ling on the other banner and ignored this one completely

Does Ayaka have the most donut fanart?

shit took forever for me honestly. Waiting around for the proper buff to be on the proper unit was a shitshow. The weapons aren't even good but fuck it, toss them into the pile

haven't played this in forever, don't remember mime at all.
i remember calculators though, they broke the game

>that one 13 monk rare encounter with calc
Always fun.

>tfw only went through the bullshit to get the weapons because I'm a Fatefag

So we are getting 35cp weapons in April, but what about Vaan's relic?

Bahamut

This is yams, isn't it

Some guy a while back asked for some webms of the record dungeons so I made two mainly just to fuck around with some recording tools

FFVIII Opening/Squall vs. Seifer (sound kept getting fucked so it's muted): my.mixtape.moe/dfzfzf.webm
Ricard sacrifices himself: my.mixtape.moe/edohyr.webm

yeah maybe

>finally start playing opera omnia
>cloud's default weapon is not his iconic buster sword
>that weapon is only optainable by purchasing the ps4 dissidia
if i could afford a ps4 and a new ps4 game, i wouldn't be wasting my time with mobage lmao
by any chance is there anyone who here who bought dissidia who doesn't plan on playing opera omnia who wouldn't mind giving away that buster sword code?
preferably over throwaway email account because i live in fear of public code exchanges
i know how quickly steam keys. etc. can be taken by the person it wasn't intended for or w/e

As a Vaanfag myself I find his japanese release schedule to be abysmal, especially compared to some other characters that are always on rate up like Cloud.

That being said he does get a nice banner with just him and Ashe a ways into the 35cp meta, so I hope in that banner the chances to get his 35cp are bumped to 20% in a 10+1 instead of the 10% that would be in a regular banner with 3 relics.

That banner also seems to be the perfect opportunity to max his 15cp too so I can't help but wonder if I'll have the fortitude of mind to wait for that and not pull on the Vaan/Tifa/Vivi and the Vaan/Y'sh/Zidane banners that will come first.

A regular Buster Sword is his 4* weapon so just pull on his current banner until you get it if you care that much. Also

>Begging for codes as if anyone would give it to some fag on the internet even if he had it

>Yams
>Unpleasant Odors
YAMS IS STINKY, STINKY!!

rude

>VICIOUS

There's an NT code on ebay for 3$. I know it's probably fake, but it's only 3 dollars. I'm tempted.

i knew it was a long shot
but there are those who shit on mobage enough that they wouldn't give a fuck about the code that game with an unrelated game

>Ricard sacrifices himself
What the fuck, they're rushing the hell out of FFII

well there's a lot to II's major plot points besides
>this person you just met dies
so I guess they're rushing through II because it's II.

1R6GFZ6VGZ

It's a tie between her and sakura.
folka will probably overtake them at some point though.

>*not a lot to II's major plot points
I shouldn't care about fixing these kinds of things but they bother me immensely.

>1R6GFZ6VGZ

ayaka is the best donut that alim ever made

Someone post a shot from the LP where Ramza was named Delita and was talking to Delita

FFVI is a little different too. Goes from Narshe > Figaro > World of Ruin (Terra gets beat up by Humbaba) > World of Ruin 2 (Terra enters trance to defeat Humbaba). FFVIII kind of jumped, they just skipped over Ifrit’s cave and went straight to Dollet (although the fight with Ifrit is there as a side mission, but no cutscenes)

FFII and VI might be getting told out of order just to break things up

imagine having shit taste like this

Is there a way to try to get specific character armor on OO? Is it easier if you pull on a banner with that character?

I just need one more Shinra Beta to MLB.

lol this is why i asked for it over throwaway email instead of in a public thread
lapfap69@gmail if anyone still has the code to give away

Did someone actually use their time and effort to draw an add for mcdonalds?

Just buy the fucking gems, kupo!

why is butz so cute and likeable?

Nigger, this isn't BE. You get exact rates for every single thing in every banner and you should be checking that shit out.

But yeah, you get increased rates for *4 weapons and armor of the characters in the banner.

Anyone cracked TZA yet?

FUCKING LEDDITORS GETTING ALL THE LUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Not using your bells to solo the dragon instead of hoping for some good randoms
ishygddt

This really kupos my nuts. I've pulled three times and gotten a single 5star each time.

If you have to play that boring ass fight you might as well get gems out of it.

>That being said he does get a nice banner with just him and Ashe a ways into the 35cp meta
Got some bad news, Penelo's 15 CP is stinking up that banner.

Just got all these messages in RK about KH stuff and all these new t hings.
I've been out of the loop so can anyone fill me in on this upcoming stuff and what the verdict is with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=CsC1kS5RbbU

what's up with the dislikes

how do you do it?
wait for some random to join the room and then click begin before they ready up?

Someone asked for this last thread but I only got back now. Here you go, cuteness aficionado.

People hate FFRK

you so f--kin precious when you

Are Reddit Keeper fags on constant suicide watch now that OO is out? How bad was the Wojak posting when it came to the rest?

>decide I really want vaan's weapon and he doesn't come up on a banner for like half a month
>2 All-star draws
>Yuffie+Butz(Who I already have)
>Yda+Firion(who i have too)
Wellp guess butz and wingsword get buffed
FInally have 4 yuffie weapon so i can rip them all apart to MLB Terra
Didn't even get vaan's armour
Fucking reeee

>enhancing her tits in fanart
Maximum sign of denial. Also no, butz does her job but literally better and buffs don't mean dick right now.
t. Completed Ex without vanille

youtu.be/ZtfbheHuW5w

The dialouge in Kingdom Hearts always feels so stilted. It's like characters are just saying random sentences to each other.

>3 Y'shtola weapons
>1 shitty Cloud sword
>Vivi's staff
>Terra's sword
Cool 2/11

But really tho that's cool to see. Wonder how long it will take for someone in GL to top that.

>you might as well get gems out of it.
Good point. Hadn't taken that into consideration.

Host a group, invite your friends, then start the match before anyone joins. Mind you, there's no auto. It's all manual. Not a big deal, but it's tedious.

Maybe it's a mistranslation of gaelicat?

man idk how people have the autistic patience to put up with this. Think I'm just gonna leave ifrit at lv.12 and call it there. Gonna take forfucking ever to get 20

>Completed Ex without vanille
challenge accepted, can i use any friend unit?

>Pointing at herself
So she's asking herself if she's retarded?

Why is vanille good? I can't beat ifrit ex

For removing buffs

>But yeah, you get increased rates for *4 weapons and armor of the characters in the banner.
All I needed to know.
In-game, banners only say they have increased rates for 5* stuff.

>t. Completed Ex without vanille
How?

Gorilla stun locked

>man idk how people have the autistic patience to put up with this
Those Gem rewards are worth it, thats how

>Think I'm just gonna leave ifrit at lv.12
nothing wrong with that since ifrit's summoning speed becomes normal at lvl 11.

I just didn't go full retard? Butz, Setzer, Yuna was my team
Took a Zidane friend

I wonder how her pussy tastes.

>man idk how people have the autistic patience to put up with playing the game regularly
You probably shouldn't play mobages or MMOs if you have ADHD since there's just a lot of grinding the same stuff. Maybe Flappy Bird will be more your speed.

Nah, your game is just bad

she's trans

I just used a waifu squad. Tifa, Terra, and Yuna. After a certain point of leveling Ifrit, I could just use any (maxed out) friend and still beat it.

>My face when I have to further spoonfeed you
Shitters everywhere.

Seems about the same size.

lol user. her voice sounds like tenki oneesan, no way she's trans

You still have almost a week to max your ifrit in addition to the week it's been since the event started. The only fault is upon your goldfish attention span. You could be doing it a little at a time, but of course you haven't taken your medicine yet so you'd rather just give up.

Gonna need to see your anime tiddie inspector credentials.