/vn/ - Loli slime Edition

Visual Novel General #1884

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gv4t-Gfe-Z0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4R7ZB9AUx-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I LIKE LOLIS!

KOTOMINE KIREI!

Good job user!

Kiss the cook.

>dfc

Literally perfect blowjob height

Looks cute, shame it won't be translated.

This is my loli. Say something nice about her.

kingdom come is vn of the year

EMIYA SHIROU!

Cute!

Her last H-scene was amazing.

Len is a cute cat!

youtube.com/watch?v=gv4t-Gfe-Z0

;_;

I'm rock hard

She's obviously an adult. She even had sex!

Very cute jew.

I can't accept this, you were too late to the last thread.

Heaven's Feel is too damn good

>Shirou is a bad MC
Explain. Is it because he's too idealistic for your nihilism?

Is she the main heroine?

F/Z is great on its own except for the ending. Funny how the thing that was forced to connect with F/SN is the worst part of it.

I'd fuck Kirei

There's a few lines that have memelation, one line in Azusa's route that still has a TL note, the untranslated choices in Miu's after story. I don't recall any glaring errors or any completely untranslated lines. I've been in a bit of a nostalgia mood since I finished ley-line so I think I'll read both Yuzusoft works again.

Oxford Comma at least has stellar editors, but its a big question whether or not they have a spine to keep SP and/or the JP party from fucking things up. Letting the publisher(or anybody who isn't you and your fucking dev team/workforce) fuck you over with scheduling/letter-pushing is by far the worst decision you can make as a creator.

Didn't have the worst route in the game.

I didn't read her route.

He's retarded.

can't unsee

What's the best pantsu type and color

The ending was great if you read the VN first. Seeing the pivotal Kiritsugu death scene again in light of everything that happened in FZ is what made it so good.

Heh

Translation never.
Most of the H-scenes are her as an adult iirc anyways so who cares?

She's the only route that needs to be unlocked and the most plot relevant (for a moege at least)

I didn't know Hank Hill was a pantsu model.

This
F/Z is only good if you have read F/SN
I don't know how secondaries enjoy it

He's not that retarded, he just has no sense of self.

I like everything about Heaven's Feel except Sakura. I want Rider.

kym, /vn/

shimapan or plain white. anything else is too lewd and slutty

Because it's self-contained aside from the last episode that has to lead into F/SN.

Anyone else feel kinda NTR'd when they cut to MC and Heroine post sex with no h-scene?

If you think it isn't classic shimapan, you're mistaken.

>soft, smooth, but not weirdly silky feeling
>cute and pure, but revealing and hip hugging in places
>show wetness really well due to being cotton panties

you have a brother here, don't forget that

Sure, he's not Yuuma. But he's stupid enough to annoy the reader.
This.

It more or less stands on it's own, but the whole thing is pretty well connected to FSN throughout.

Yeah. Also when there's only been 1 h-scene but they mention that they've had sex several times.

We have to stick together.
I wish she had an h-scene proper in F/HA or something. I love her. I want to give her happiness and mana supplements.

I'd be pretty disappointed having to watch the whole show just to have an ending with so much incomprensible shit happening

What does sex with slime girl feels like?

bags of sand

Like bags of jelly.

I either like plain, shimapan, or one with a cute print on it. If it's a MILF though I expect some purple lace lingerie.

Urobutcher writing.

Salty pennies.

Is Nakige the thinking man's genre?

No, it's utsuge.

No, no.
It's nukige.

Is Fate Zero a moege?

What does sex with a train feels like?

Yes.

Feels like best girl.

Only if you unlock the True Ending

Your bones and organs are crushed and blood and bodily fluids spill out onto the tracks. You feel momentary agonizing pain, but your brain is soon destroyed.

Steamy

No, it's moege.

The ride of a life time

They really should have just fucked.

Bags of coal

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4R7ZB9AUx-o

I'd like to fuel her engine, if you know what I mean

Maitetsu soon bros

They really should have
Shirou even likes Kirei, he would have been a great mother

Usually ends up reduces their load capacity to one passenger.

Medusa is used goods too, that's why she liked Sakura so much.

>F/Z is better than F/SN
>I dropped F/SN because the MC is too retarded
>Kerry is a literal manchild even more so than Shirou, the only difference being that Kerry is /k/ and uses guns and a trench coat
>Maiya who's literally a non character that only sucks Kerry's dick and then dies because Urobutcher
>Kariya who's the classic Urobutcher character who keeps suffering and then dies pathetically
>Saber whose character is butchered to muh honor and a punching bag to make DUDE look good
>inferior ideals theme compared to FSN
Apply yourself.

MG survey results fucking WHERE

>ywn test her load capacity
feels bad man

Oh, I don't really care about that part. I just like Medusa better and hate how waif-like Sakura is. If she isn't under the influence of Angra Mainyu she's entirely too timid and it bothers me. Medusa has the strength and willpower to protect another, even at the cost of her own life. No matter how temporary that life is in the first place.

ON TRACK

Rance, FSN, Some Otomege.

There you have it.

Rastro, encendido

never fails to make me chuckle

Saber's arc in FZ was pretty good though, I didn't think she was meant to make Kerry look good, the whole point of FZ is that his goal was pointless and fucking retarded and all he accomplished was killing a lot of people including almost everyone he loved. It just shows why Saber was so self-loathing and desperate for the grail in FSN. It made me feel really bad about what happens to her in HF

Seeing a more happy Saber in the early parts was nice.

her face in this CG is easily the best part of Hatsukoi.

Lectum anima

Do you think the translation of this is dead in the water? I'm pretty sure Sekai Project was planning on picking it up but there's a chance that Favorite doesn't want to deal with them anymore after the Hoshimemo debacle.

Hopefully Favorite doesn't completely abandon the overseas companies, maybe they'll give the license to Mangagamer or Sol Press.

Any new VNs?

Don't forget Eustia and White Album 2.

I'd say it's very likely NekoNyan will try to get it since the team that translated it formed that company.

>tfw this is more stimulating than some of the bare naked h-cgs
How does it be?

>no alternate ending where Kirei and Kiritsugu adopt Shirou together, and Kirei lovingly bullies them both for the rest of their lives

Awful belly button

Now THIS is stimulating

Starting Maki's route. What am I in for?

Worst girl worst route.

Irru dorado > Trip ultra instinct > Quof calvo > moogy blanco

MC and Maki messing around for 70% of the route
25% of the route flashing to Ai being sad
5% drama at the very end

Cautiously interested if this is the case.