Didn't someone say that I am my scars was done

Reminder to kill all furries

Human supremacy!

youtu.be/sr0gNJ090JA

Motivate me to do m+, wowg ...

KHF mascot checking in

Hello friends!

Goldmember was the best movie out of the 3

After Teldrassil burns next expac I'm going to farm level 1 Horde players for a week straight as revenge.

Where are all these horribly edgy pictures coming from?

cringe

What do you think of me?

why are there no realistic and clearly visible day/night cycles in WoW? i never notice if it's night or day unless I look up
t. BDfag

its a zone by zone kind of deal

Night time used to be darker, now it's almost unnoticeable

ALLIANCE GET ANOTHER SHITTY HORSE FOR THE BFA COLLECTORS EDITION. WHAT THE FUCK BLIZZARD

Give milkies!

>Monk fist weapons still disappear if you cast any attack
>4 expansions later

Why is nu-blizzard so shit they can't fix an easy as fuck to fix bug?!

I wish WoW did more race mixing even if its just NPCs just see what crazy shit would make of it. I was very annoyed they made Lantresor's new model just a generic orc.

Yes much better

Male or female demon hunter?

Redpill me on holy paladins.

meant for

D'AKALA DI'CHUKA HORRIDON

KALIMASTE

Why was garona human-sized if both Orcs and Draenei are way fucking taller than humans huh riddle me that nigga

>demon hunter

play literally any other class you dumb fucking fartnigger piece of shit cuckfaggot

>posting great soundtracks
ok, I'll join in on this
youtube.com/watch?v=jT-qjyJKtzU

im going to make 2 demon hunters just to spite you

class mounts shouldve been locked behind getting all the challenge appearances for your class

Only good paladin spec

Cause they retconned her from a half human half orc.

Why?

I wanna tickle torture Jaina!

>game announces in gchat when someone gets a legendary/mount
>said person proceeds to link the item anyway
don't they know?

Finally got the fucking toy from the Wardens after going through all twelve of my characters several times.

so i just played the priest campaign and uh.. nothing happens? it's basically the paladin campaign all over again, what the fuck?

>tfw going to pandaria
youtube.com/watch?v=uHQZNNajxOk

Why? Most class mounts look like complete dogshit anyway, they're not even a reward save for a few exceptions

kanna is cute :0

>in 2500 someone will remake WoW but as a cyberpunk dystopic horror-scifi-fantasy retro game

Priest got fucked over by the Paladins even the order hall is shit. I would put it lower more then getting brew to defeat the demons for the monks.

>RPing with a friend in Stranglethorn Vale
>Scene is a beach party, with volleyball and barbeques and even some people fucking as a Legion Defeat celebration
>Suddenly dawns on me that there's not a single legit beach based resort in the game, only the one at the steam pools in the dark and dingy edge of Feralas

Why have Blizzard missed out on this?

>tfw the Glorious Plate set looks 10/10 on male LF Draenei, but every piece of armor is overpriced because of slutmog shitters

The pants in my server cost 85k alone

Convince me not to play a demon hunter

NOW

>the guy in your guild that constantly links any items he gets in gchat

same reason there is no hotsprings resort quests

wow isn't an anime

2 shit specs

The only people that still play demon hunters are edgy BR subhumans

>tfw Paladins curse leaks over onto priests

At least the priest hall is convenient

i want this troll to fuck me

>completely abandoned in BfA
>no Demon Hunter mogs whatsoever
>both specs are outshined by other classes
>have to play as an elf

The only useful thing about Demon Hunters is the fact that they start at lvl 98

how do i start getting the glad pieces from pvp? is it just random or do i need a certain arena rating

I bought a token just for the pants.

I've gotten 5/9 of my pieces from a combination of weekly quest boxes and casual BG victories. It's pretty frustrating that it's 100% RNG, no idea if you can get it easier from doing arena/rated BGs

I spent roughly 140k on all of the pieces. I just wish there were a better helm to go with it

Will we ever get an explanation to the sudden Falcosaur invasion that occurred on the Broken Isles?

Abandoned how?

Their new talents in BFA are looking really nice

i want him to drop the fucking mount

give it to me jalak

fucking give me horridon jr

Kiss me

I'm not implying it should be, I'm just saying for Blizzard being a Game Developer in California there's a severe lack of golden beaches being capitalized on by the Goblins with sun beds, towels, parasols and such. Instead every other beach in the game is riddled with Naga and Crabs, is a dystopia, or they're used it in the worst place. (Feralas).

Wait till the season is over and buy them with Marks of Honor you dumb fucking fartniggers

When does the season end?

O-okay..

>meet girl from /wowg/
>we hit it off
>we're like mirror images of each other, same interests and everything
>but
>she's a NEET and wants a sugardaddy to pay for her bills/wow sub
>said she'll kill herself if she doesn't find one before she gets kicked out
>I don't have a job anymore
>have no intention of supporting a NEET gf hundreds of miles away
>she removes me

wow, greats quality of women you have here, /wowg/

Why are you so angry today Pezado?

>the people in guild that always say grats for every achievement someone gets no matter how insignificant

poor gidwin looks so uncomfortable

Legacy of Suramar.
It is godawful. Imagine the -rawrs at u- xD era of myspace teens, that is the guild chat 150% of the time
It's an "RP guild" but the GM encourages people to grief other RPers
If you question why they have a Nightborne who's surname is Emberfell in a supposed RP guild, you get kicked for shittalking the token girl/officer's GF
If you can keep your head down the chat is active, but if you're not in the inner circle you have to be unholy levels of careful with what you say

What a creepy little fucker

>You can't handle my potions traveler, they're too strong for you!

How long does it take to farm that mount? I missed MoP timewalking

How important is the first character in WoW? I want to play as an allied race, but I feel like speeding through the game will just spoil me when I want to play and savor it later on.

renge is cute :0

>girl from /wowg/

Cheer up pisstardo

You can't play an allied race as your first race.

You have to have a level 110 character of the same faction as the allied race, AND be exalted with the associated faction.
Which takes a long time.

>want to make a DK and get it to 110 before BFA
>tfw I don't want to have first aid on any of my characters since it's being removed
>DKs automatically start with first aid
Guess I'm not making a DK then

Blacked

I told you what to do last thread u silly bitch

I...don't understand your reasoning

Anyone else feel like they're not playing a real character when it's a DK or DH?

I don't think you understand, they are going to remove it from your book of stuff.

A long fucking time

Naga

Yes, I don't know how people actually have those classes as their main, especially a DH

Hit me up with the latest theories senpai.

I'm not autistic so no.

is Li Li going to grow up to be skinny?

Anyone else want to worship those elf feet?

DK is fine for me, but DH's just feel way too basic to play for more than 5 minutes.

based

>DK
I felt that way all throughout WotLK and Cata, but once MoP was out they felt like they belonged
>DH
Yes. Everything about the class sticks out, and not in a good way. I doubt I'll ever touch my DH again, aside from when I'm getting it to max level in future expansions

It's just autism. I don't want any evidence of that existing on a character, even legacy achievements, which would linger on DK like permanent shitstain

y-y-you too :3

Alliance are getting draenor orcs or some shit

>There are users in this topic who don't play a vanilla race/class combo
Feel old yet?