Pastebin info
pastebin.com/ifrwNAKd

Reroll guide
comfy.moe/vefqri.png

Card rankings
appmedia.jp/priconne-redive/894089
gamy.jp/priconne-redive/PC-risemara-ranking

Skill Translation
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iMMfSlkPupzFcDiNdU33Nl7Gvk5q9q2RRonvXVQw-sI/edit#gid=8127707

>How do I download it?
IOS
japancodesupply.com/pages/how-to-create-itunes-japan-store-account-without-credit-card
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id1134429300?mt=8

Android
apk.ksmz.moe/
Download the apk then install.

>Why can't I level up my characters anymore?
You can't level them past your player rank.

>What is the highest rarity?
*3 as of now, you can use Memory Pieces to rank up cards of all rarities up to *5.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

appmedia.jp/priconne-redive/1648521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sasuga.

reminder to post in the correct thread

You're posting there right now with this.

I claim this thread in the name of sensei

PVP was a mistake for me
I only have 9k power

ShowGOON!

Ofuro ni suru?
Gohan ni suru?
Soraytomoh.. Wa. Ta. Shi?

Hahh. Hazukashi days.

みそぎ!

>Most teams have 13k+ power at this point
It's suffering.

Trust me when I say, once you get to 15k powerscore it feels a lot smoother.

Is there a way to swap character positions around?

Then you get to 20k power and its like fucking kill me

no

Slots are pre-positions based on the characters "preferred" slot or their role. Shizuru for example is a frontliner but her role is support, so she will always be the last person to be attacked there as opposed to an actual tank who will be placed on the right. Once you get a hang of the game and learn the characters you starts to recognise who goes where.

At least by that point you finally start generating some arena coins.

How should I think of Saren? Dps/support? Does she do much besides tp battery? Is she good?

I've only done 2x10 rolls. What the fuck is this shit.

Seems more suited to PvP, Ive got her but dont use her that often

Great roll

Well, I can upgrade three 1* to 2*. Sadly upgrading 2* to 3* requires 280.

>0 Mana left
Just kill me.

Skip the middle man and kill yourself.

Offensive support, its ideal for her to soak up sniper damage because she has way too much hp for a midliner and her burst damage goes up as her hp goes down.

After 5x10 rolls I got this
keep or just reroll?

that's pretty damn good, yeah
you got support for nozomi with djeeta and anna deals damage somewhat
just have to get backline damage, which can include stuff like rino/hatsune

Good enough to keep playing. I would suggest doing some more rolls after you tap into those arena jewels, though.

Discuss.

Guys why do I simultaneously want to get pampered and at the same time push shizuru away from mc kun into a corner to reflect on her ways

So do the memory pieces you can buy with Dungeon and Arena coins change weekly or something? Most of these girls I don't have or don't intend to level anytime soon.

You buy the pieces to get them.
That and you'll eventually have them and eventually level them.

So there's no point in saving my arena/dungron coins and might as well just spend them?

They'll most likely be on a rotation
Next update is on the 26th so they could potentially change, for now im just stockpiling dungeon coins

You've encountered defenseless Monika. What will you do?

Yes.

KANE WA TENKA NO MAWARIMONOU!
Tokoroday, douyou imi days?

Why is this game so full of handholding degenerates? I'm starting to feel violated.

She's like 10 in real life too just to drive home the immorality of it.

Which princess would you connect with?

Eriko because she won't leave me like my mother did.

Llama is the only choice.

That's fine.

Throughout 90% of history it was a man's job to take a wide to be at age 9 so he could raise her into the kind of wife he desired to be the mother of his children. There's nothing wrong with that.

This cute princess.

appmedia.jp/priconne-redive/1648521
Thoughts?

>All these girls
>Pick the blandest one

Looks about right to me. Wish I rolled Shizu-nee.

I fail to see how she's bland but regardless I think she's cute. Pecorine and Shizuru are in my strike zone too. Ghost loli is quite cute also.

How does equipment blueprints work?

Just use em?What dont you understand?

I just don't understand the restrictions behind using them

There are no "restrictions", as long as you have the items and mana required you can make gear.

This button will show you what items are required if that's what you meant

That button is extremely dangerous. I lost like 500,000 mana by accidentally pressing it on a 1* character instead of the equipment upgrade button above.

Your fault for pressing confirm without looking

>has an 'are you sure?' popup
>still fucked up

>Can't put Shizuru, a tank, in front of Djeeta, a DPS, in party formation
what the fuck

How big is the stat increase from 3* to 4*? I need to decide between starring Hatsune, my main source of magic damage and damage in general or Nozomi, my tank.

Shizuru is not really a tank.

you can check the stat gain in game from the upgrade menu

How can this general ever hope to survive if we don't have a single original meme?

please play PTD

I can make one. /pcrg/

WTF that is not the image I posted.

It's too late. Your cover has been blown.

Nothing kills a thread faster than shitposting "memes" for no reason

My existence is one big ironic meme.

What do I need to do to get Nozomi? Is it possible to get any character through grind?

>Is it possible to get any character through grind?
Yes, but the grind is a long and difficult one.

Roll her or buy enough of her fragments through either the dungeon shop or dupe shard shop. Fair warning that the cost of her fragments increase after a few purchases so it's not going to be just 140 dupe shards but closer to 500.

Why is it that people say it's easier for Nozomi than others? Ultimately, the thought of getting anyone guaranteed at "some point" is calming. Who takes the longest in that regard?

Anyone confirmed if the dungeon shop prices go up?
If not then its a pretty effective way to grind characters

Because you can cut the cost of getting her by a lot by buying her fragments in the dungeon shop, which currently just has her and Maho as 3*s.

I never cared for anyone else.

Little sisters are trash
Big sisters are the best
MC has good taste.

How good is Tamaki? I couldn't really test her yet because I'm pretty low on mana, but I really need another damage dealer.

We have one, and it's moving back to /mbgg/ without actually doing it.

In dungeons, fucking fantastic. Not quite as impressive in PvE. If there were other characters that targeted highest matk for focus fire, she'd have more synergy potential.

I've been putting up item requests constantly in my clan page and not actually helping with anyone else's requests to get lots of free stuff. My clan leader has given me free shit every time.

Cant even tackle turtle boss in dungeon even though level 41, cause of lack of meta characters.total feelsbad.

Our meme is having a retarded OP?

Can't you borrow a Shizuru or something?

Can I finally stop rerolling?

Finally gave in and used 2 tanks 1 phys front and 1 magic 1 healer back party comp, what's the purpose of midlaner again? This comp is really well balanced to get easy 3 stars on progressions.

Why is everyone so obsessed with that fucking pudding girl?

She makes the game easy mode.

Plus she's cute nano.

Nice stripper. Comes with the pole and everything.

Once I two star'd Yori, she is shitting out crazy damage. Shame she doesn't stand further back.

So I need 300 stones to 3* a characters?

Should I always upgrade all my equipments before ranking up? Does doing this affect the power level after ranking up in anyways?

No.

How good are these?

How do you add friends in this game? Does it even have friend feature?

Nice Lama

excactly nano