/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Tae Thursday Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Sae's a lucky woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98UnYLSVR-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck Goro in the ass so bad

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Ban ritualposters.

Anal with Goro!

Sexy outfit trailer when

His name is Groo

His name is Grue

His name is Poo

This isnt a ritual post but I want to let yall knoe that I love Sae and she drives me to become a better person. Thanks for your time.

P5AG and P3HD are looking pretty good.

For figuring things out!
For Justice!

Impregnating Goro's asswomb!

Me on the right

t.Tae

user... are you ok?

>that Junpei text

Delete this. Yukari is pure

Ryuji and Ann are likely lactose intolerant as approximately 3/4th of Asians are lactose intolerant and there have been recorded instances of places where 90% of people are lactose intolerant!

happy boy

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Her name is Anne.

Every day until she becomes real thanks to my cognition!

Akiren

>likely lactose intolerant
>eats shitloads of whipped cream
bad post

>Ren

It's soy

How much longer till Persona 5 Arena?

His name is Mothman

No, because my dick isn't hilt-deep into Goro's tight anus right now.

Femc will be in DMN as a costume for Makoto!

3 years. 5 if you are in Yurop

but you just broke your own rule

honestly she'll probably just be in it for real
they have two femc songs, and it's typical of each character to get two songs, so I'd assume they're for her

Pixie is cute

dairy-free whipped cream uses coconut milk dummy!

I need sexy Tae, stat!

Medical emergency?

Yes I'm at work and I can't stop thinking about her crossing her legs deliberately when I want to buy meds.

Where is this from?

Who's the sexiest persona /pg/?

piercy desu

Piercy

Alice of course!

Decarabia

>tfw you will never die for Alice

Only pain awaits me every day.

>persona
You mean demon. And the answer is Cu Chulainn

>You mean demon
Nah, he meant persona.

choose one

Shido pls

My guess is one of the comic anthologies

That's rough, user.

battle mode Himiko

do you think they'll ever drop this day/night school life shit and make something more story driven like Persona 2

I don't like having some guy fucking tell me to go to sleep instead of do stuff

>I don't like having some guy fucking tell me to go to sleep instead of do stuff
then just play P3 and P4

>wants something more story driven
>complains when the game is more story driven

unironically play a real shin megoomi tensay game, the daily life structure is here to stay

>smt
>story driven

Tits

Persona 3-5 only hit story progress like once a month and it's all filler in between. If you finish the dungeon early on, your left to just dick around while you wait on the next part of the story to develop. It's just like "oh Kanji is still recovering so I guess just do nothing again today". It would be nice to continue moving forward at the pace of P2

There are plenty of JRPGs that are story driven

most JRPGs don't have stories, just random events happening

i was just memeing
really though, that's just a question of structure. one isn't more story driven than the other because it doesn't have days ticking by.

So what is it that you want? During the dungeon periods where there's little story and it's all intended for you to do your co-ops or do the dungeon, Morgana never tells you to go to sleep. That only happens outside of the dungeon periods, where you don't have a deadline to deal with and are instead getting regular story scenes on a nearly if not total daily basis. Because right now you're elaborating on a totally different point to the initial one you raised.

>So what is it that you want?

a game with no timegated/restricted story elements. Where you can just blow right through the main story without fundamental game design telling you to slow down

MAKOTOOOOOOOOO

Good news, there's a ton of those out there. Go play them. Modern Persona is not for you, and given how much more popular P3-5 are than its predecessors, don't count on the format going away any time soon.

well, you made a mistake in picking the one series that's built around that

Yes?

it wasn't always like that!

When the fuck does Morgana stop telling me to go to sleep when I really want to call Kawakami for some maid cleavage goddamn dat cake be thirsty.

but the last game that wasn't that way was nearly two decades ago

also known as best demon

W-what's this?! A downvote?

I want to have all the angel and demon girls and all the sluts.

Wait is Chidori alive or not?

Not

Chidori died and became a passive buff for Junpei

>A contract's a contract, hee ho!

maybe

yes

>If I die, Junpei... give Yukari my headpiece...

It's purposely ambigious

What the fuck kind of name is "Clotho" anyway?

I don't remember which is which, but none of them are bad choices.

I have a pregnancy fetish so Juno really does it for me.

I'm gonna La Force my La Maison Dieu into Chihaya's L'Étolie and you can't stop me!

wtf no orpheus included

The whole "rotten adults" theme was just 5's.
3 is about death and 4 is about just being yourself, both way better themes and way better done

This is your dungeon theme tonight.
youtube.com/watch?v=98UnYLSVR-o

when goro killed haru's dad, why didn't he instantly die like everyone else? he can time it down to the second so that people die when they get hit by cars crossing the road, but they show him being killed in his palace directly after the fight (and we know this was immediately after because the whole thing was going to self destruct anyway) and he's still cognizant enough to call a press conference, host it, and get mid way through his confession before he actually dies

the game is full of retarded plotholes and bad writing if you think about it even slightly.
Also another huge plothole was the fact that Moan could apparently come into and out of palaces as he pleased without needing the app, but when they need to figure out what someone's palace is like they don't just have Mona pop in and out and describe it to them resulting in like a week or to total of wasted days trying to figure out a palace.
And before someone says Mona needs to know what it's like too. No, we see Mona in Okumera's palace by himself, so he doesn't need to guess shit

Also, if someone had told me 2 years ago that P5 was actually going to have a lighter tone and be even more trope-ish than persona 4 I would've called them a dumb nigger. Boy was I let down. At the very least I expected something tone-wise in between 3's dark as fuck atmosphere and Persona 4's gay but cheery atmosphere. From the trailers I thought the phantom thieves were gonna be like actual anti-heroes or straight up criminals. But we just got boring ass power of friendship vigilantes. The game just refused to let anything actually tragic happen. Hearing about the murder on the TV thinking that the suits killed Sojiro, only to have him walk in a literal 2 seconds later had me drop the game for several weeks. That's just so fucking lame. I couldn't handle it. There were so many death fakeouts near the end of the game. It was absurd. And terrible.

Haha, yeah.

man the first game had such a good soundtrack

>/v/ thinks Okumura just suddenly dropped dead when there were text conversations about how he wasn't feeling well and Haru had to take care of him and Yusuke told her not to worry since it was like that with Madarame as well
>/v/ thinks the last dungeon has a completely different theme from the rest of the game and had nothing to do with it
>/v/ thinks Kaneshiro's arc didn't involve will power in any way

I wish I was this retarded. Maybe then I would be on welfare and not have to work during the day so I could play video games and shitpost more frequently

>when goro killed haru's dad, why didn't he instantly die like everyone else? he can time it down to the second so that people die when they get hit by cars crossing the road, but they show him being killed in his palace directly after the fight (and we know this was immediately after because the whole thing was going to self destruct anyway) and he's still cognizant enough to call a press conference, host it, and get mid way through his confession before he actually dies
Because they clearly had some means of controlling when it happens. The Special Investigations Director mentions that they've prepared the exact timing of Okumura's death.

>Also another huge plothole was the fact that Moan could apparently come into and out of palaces as he pleased without needing the app, but when they need to figure out what someone's palace is like they don't just have Mona pop in and out and describe it to them resulting in like a week or to total of wasted days trying to figure out a palace.
It's pretty clear Mona still has to know the name of the target, their warped perception, and the location of their warped perception. He can't just magically end up where he wants user.

>And before someone says Mona needs to know what it's like too. No, we see Mona in Okumera's palace by himself, so he doesn't need to guess shit
Did you literally pay no attention to that arc? Futaba mentions in the very scene where Morgana goes his own way that they already know the code-words for his Palace. Morgana didn't need to work out shit.

>The game just refused to let anything actually tragic happen.
Fuck I hate people like you. P3 kills characters because it's central to the game's theme; P5 takes a radically different stance. Killing off characters does not make a story better.