Blockfolio thread?

Blockfoilo thread.

Show us your rocket ships.

No stopping the $WAVES rocket

solid larp

now kill yourself

Might pick up some more Golem and some BAT when it releases

Thoughts? Should have sold LTC so now going to hold for awhile

How did you get that background on blocking user?

Blockfolio*

>still holding ETH and LTC

For what reason?

How do i remove some of the coins that i dont want to see from blockfolio?

Tap on the coin you want to get rid of and in the top right there is a trash icon. Tap that.

Is there a better app than block folio? It's diverse, yeah. But not diverse enough.

It actually lacks so many different currency/currency

>-2% change
jesus

how fucked am i?

Drop PIVX POSW get ETH

All in on waves?
oof

>all these people headed for the moon and I'm stuck on the Challenger

Dropped eth at 0.06 and failed to jump back at 0.04. Waves looks good, should have bought moar when it was cheap

Will Golem go on Coinbase?

My portfolio is very simple at the moment.

1) BTC
2) Burst

Both are going up, the rest of alts are at best stuck there. I like gains.

Burst is the new eth. Fundamentals are sound as fuck. Big, active community. Involved and centralized development. Built in escrow and marketplace. Disk mining is the most efficient form of mining there is. Fast, fixed transaction prices. Shit is insanely good.

Yep. Even if it never reaches a dollar, it's still going up, worth less than 1 cent and i'm in since it was sub 100. Still worth it.

there's such a thing as OVER diversification.

Burst is the new eth. Fundamentals are sound as fuck. Big, active community. Involved and centralized development. Built in escrow and marketplace. Disk mining is the most efficient form of mining there is. Fast, fixed transaction prices. Shit is insanely good.

Started with 6k but lost a bunch on lisk and dao. If i had have just held it would be closer to 30k

I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that. What's Bursting?

It's nothing, stop buying into these PnD, moron.

Look at burst history for the past year. It's a money printing machine atm. The fundamentals on Burst are sound as fuck.

The only coin worth holding is waves,mind you I'm an ICO investor

Uh huh. Shill more. Burst dev team abandoned this shit project because MS is threatening to shut it the fuck down. Now it's run by a rag yag team of morons.

Shill more.

>Going up slowly and steady over the course of a few months
>Actually lost value for a few weeks
>8m market cap
>PnD

Sure mate

If MS was going to shut it down they would have done so in 2014. They never did and never will, they have no ground to stand on.

Was up to 909 until the 'crash' now it keeps dancing about

What a great app. I've been using the mobile polo site forever.

The only coin making me really good profit is the one nobody has on it's radar. Yet... xvg

you'll probably be okay actually lol

LTC to 50 plz.

Threw $25 into a CoinBase account a couple years back and forgot about it. Decided to diversify today. Rate me?

tfw xem decides my wallet thickness

soon.

mother of God...

I have a portfolio a tenth of what you have and I thought I was doing well...

It took 2 fucking months to go from 2.5k to 10k and suddenly went to this is the last 48 hrs... Man do I wish the gains were like this EVERY day...

Is there a similar app for this that will work on IOS 7? Pajeet is still fixing my iPhone 5.

What is a blackfolio?

How does this app work? How do i link this with my btc wallet or the shit i have in nova?

Plz no bully

Roast me

Blockfolio is an app you can use to track your crypto currency portfolio

How do people feel about NEM and Monero

>Using closed source application

I hope you get robbed

>not buying $MEME / $PEPE on Bittrex

you faggots deserve to be poor

I think you will cash big with xvg. Just hold it for a year or so.

LAMBO: First Blood

>t. 29 year old quasi-NEET

JUST

No wallet connections in Blockfolio. You could larp hardcore with 1000 btc you didn't buy if you want.

Not enough xrp or etc

Just added [email protected] usd earlier today.

You fags joined the party too late

Poor school fag here. I put in around 34 dollars in the beginning and through fails and wins, I made up to around $200. Put in around 50 bucks last night into ripple. What now? How can I maximize profits now?

omfg....

Meant to say $34 usd. Sorry I'm a leaf too

>pro tip
Don't trade when your high, bought a bunch of GRC and the price tanked.

Why are you not buying BTC or ETH?

So how do I get into trading? How much do you make per year?

So i bought into the meme by a very small amount. So do you people actually "Trade" as in analyze charts for short term and profit? or just hold and pray theres a small boost?

If you hold for months at a time it doesn't seem like you make much. If you put $1000 into a coin and hold for 2 months and sell for $2000, you made 1k in two months, less than minimum wage. Also your coin could bottom out and you're fucked. So am I missing something? do you people do this full time? or just to supplement your income?

you'd better sell your hmq quick

hello

Why m8

I just got Blockfolio, how do i get it to track what i actually hold?

press add coin. and add your exchange.
It does not connect to anything so you do not need to link your accounts. just add what you have and what price you bought at. Ezpz

Gotcha, so I just add what I'm holding to get a view of value changes all in one place and on the go? I do this manually all the time?

yep annoying but whatevs

started a week ago with 1k and haven't done shit for research only followed Veeky Forums's shilling

Sell POSW and get into bitcoin, then buy POSW again if you want to lose money again.

In Aus as well - what would you recommend as a service for buying Eth and Btc? I'm convinced on eth but the difficulty is finding a good buyer. Cheers m8

What is a crypto?

I bought all my BTC through BitTrade Australia. You pay a spot premium like you would with PMs but it's only a 5% split. So you would pay 2.5% over spot to buy . Then i just transfer to an exchange like polo to buy an alt-coin.
You can buy using debt/credit card or direct transfer from your bank accounts using Poli payments. It takes a few hours to buy depending on how long the funds transfer takes. You do need to verify your identity with a drivers license. Once you setup an account and get verified it's pretty quick and easy to buy and sell.

Setup a wallet on coinbase just to receive your bitcoins from BitTrade, then transfer from coinbase to your exchange of choice. It may take a few days to get verified but once you are it makes the process quick and reliable.

>tfw bought XVG when it was being pumped a month ago out of fomo. Looked on in despair as it went from the 9 sat price point I bought at to 6 like I predicted.
>Feel very vindicated atm

reminder: invest in tech ALWAYS. never loses. we spend a lot of time on the internet, so we have a better eye than anyone at spotting potential.

What should I split?

Nice memes ;)

2.5 to 10 in 2 months? are you fucking kidding me?

brah i have 4k. what should i buy and when should i sell?

I just want to be part of the cool kids now.

I'm not fucking with you I met one of the Directors of that company while drunk at a sleazy pub. He told me to buy bitcoin and eth as fast as possible and I didn't (he was saying 2k on BTC and $100 on Eth - they both happened faster than I could get the capital.)
Thanks dude I'll look into it - good to see we aren't getting double rammed on tax now as well.

Bought the LTC a month ago, so still profit. Not going to look at this for 2 weeks now and then either buy lambo or an hero