League of Legends General - /lolg/

Jinx Edition

Old eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/5/5e/Camille.spellE02.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170206073144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2018
>no jojo champ
damn, bros.. really is a dead game huh.....

>tfw the incoming true damage rune works very well on Akali

THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YFW ANY LANE
>jungling

Good OP

Jinxie a best

>no Illaoi buffs
Also since I've started encountering not retarded people instead of maxing E I've started maxing Q and playing her like a poke mage, minion dematerializer means I can just start shoving in the wave at level 3 or 4.

>toplane

>playing league

cute feet

I'm not bad on any of those champs because I dont play them. I play real supports. Whats so hard to comprehend here? You cannot play Nami/Janna or the likes 'well'. You can just play them but there is no difference between shielding someone good or bad.

the wot m8?

>buffs

you mean nerfs/rework right?

>chestlets

>Top lane

Did anyone ask for the Swain rework? Because the new Swain sucks dick any nobody plays him while the old Swain at least had some fans who played him for his unique ult.

Shyvana!

everyone top laner that didnt play him wanted him reworked

From what I gather, toplaners feel like this gif constantly.

>jungling

Nope, nu-Swain a shit

But I already masturbated recently and my underwear is wet

>tanks even more op than before

>getting born to experience this reality

Shot-calling is the default honor category. Has anyone gotten something different?

Reminder to reward and pamper your support after a good game!

The mouth of the creature is between her legs, so it got eaten, making it look like it jumped up her butt.
>What? You thought we didn't have any anti-rape/orifice defense in THE VOID?

lipsfu

>20% of your damage to champions is converted to true damage

Quit playing after Zoe was released because I didn't like the new runes.
I used to main Kindred and Kayn, lvl 7 on both and >50% winrate on both. Is it worth to start playing again, on a brand new account, purchase those 2 champions and not play anything else?

I get pampered with honors, even in games where the team realizes in retrospect that we should've managed waves and gotten them pushing BEFORE fighting. So many bad fights are only the end because the waves were pushing in the enemy's favour.

Should Zoe be on an aram account?

Kayn is garbage and so is kindred

>Is it worth to start playing again
game is dead

Reminder to ban darius in every game once this goes live

This new rune will be used by literally everyone except bruisers. The hashinshin videos are going to be glorious

Dude, true damage XDDD

Seriously, what is taking the lewd artists so long with Kai'sa?

She is a fetish machine.
>biosuit
>That can lead to futa, tentacles, etc.
>Dom
>Deals with monsters all the time
>Wide birthing hips
>Lips so thicc she can suck a man's soul out

Just christ guide my dick.

I think you retards are missing the part where you have to be in combat for 4 seconds

Then I made a good decision to quit and not come back again. Thanks for the honest answer, I was hoping the new runes, now that the dust has settled, would improve them at least a bit.

WHAT A FUCKING FUN TEAM GAME RIGHT

How to love the league of legends again?

Where does the frog go ?

Pick the right answer to the question from the following choices

>1) butt
>2) butt
>3) pocket
>4) jetpack

Only people with lewds can answer correctly

Said this in the old thread but it got archived so ill ask again here.

Ive been thinking of picking up cassiopeia,alot of people say that shes a very difficult champion,why is that? i played her once in mid and generally felt like her kit was rather simple enough(Much more simplier than azir's imho) is it because her playstyle revolves around kiting like an adc?

Realize that you will never win every game and stop caring

I dont see him anymore and junglers are now
>Rengar
>Kha
>Sejuani
>Skarner

Its pretty easy to be in combat as an assassin

Why is dragonpussy superior?

shit pick junglers like ryze
tell your team it's just a game when they get mad

>game is dead
So is every single other game. Go on any forum / image board / general here, every game is fucking dying. Question is, where are the players going?
MMOs are a dead genre, FPS is divided between a million names, there's basically only 2 MOBAs. WTF is going on?

FACT: Lulu has the FLUFFIEST EARS!

FUN
TEAM
GAME

It's the same functionality of Grasp. You just auto minions until the proc comes up and all in. Are you stupid? Even in a team fight just poking with spells will do it.

this is the best ass in the game?

Why does every nasus lose to Sion so hard? Last time I ganked Sion like 3 times in a row and Nasus still lost very hard

We get it,not every team is going to be good. it happens to the rest of us,Move on.

I mean this just sounds straight retarded. What's so difficult about buffing PTA on melee only?

>go to timmies
>they don't have cherry or caramel timbits
>get play again on roll up the rim

What champ do I play to cope with this loss?

Zed meta sounds...strange. I can't remember the last time I laned against him.

Kindred though.

But damn does Kaisa open things up...

>tfw I am not trynd
>tfw I do not have a qt ashe wife who loves me

I for one welcome our HOHOHOHOHO SPLAT overlords

>tfw chestlet

In a sense, yes. Knowing Ashe, that material isn't something that compresses or is particularly thick despite the warmth it gives. So it's a truer representation of her shape than a skin-tight/form-fitting suit made of more advanced/thicker materials that may not truly show the shape of what's underneath.

I think Kayn sucks dick but people do well with Kayn on average so he clearly works well in solo queue and is worth playing. Kindred is ass though.

Zed is in combat for more than 4 seconds all the time.

lmao i'm so gonna be spamming this emote pre jungle camp spawn when this champ goes live

>Go on any forum / image board / general here, every game is fucking dying. Question is, where are the players going?
PUBG

Eh, kinda.
Her shit can be a bit hard to hit and you need to get good with farming with her twinfang's refund mechanic.

Also, a big things is that she's consistent damage rather than burst. You have to keep landing shit and wear the enemy down while most other mids just need to hit you once to blow you up. But that's really manageable.

Honestly, I love her for her chase mechanics. She can be hard to open up, but once she gets rolling you just beat the shit out of the enemy as they try to escape.

Evelynn literally shows us her bare ass and it's bigger and more shapely than that.

Tight
Warm
She has plenty of control over it

>
>not every team is going to be good.
every team is shit

speak english

>Illaoi builds Triforce + Sterak's
>pimpslaps my tower for oodles of noodles every few seconds

She is simple to play in shitter elo where people don't know what to do against her because people bend over and ler her fuck them then complain about MUH DPS while higher up you will have to deal with assasins jumping on you and people not getting hit with your ult stun easily or buying QSS against you.

Watch out for SHREDDER with 20% true damage

Couldn't some faggot just go onto the pbe, turn the bitch to face away and do the joke to see where the frog goes?
It's just a joke, she doesn't ALWAYS turn to that direction for it.

how do i jungle?

>lady of 230 base AD at level 18 hits you for a 300% base AD auto attack
>die

>cant flash out of camillle ult

but why

how’s like, pick priority shaping up so far

>She has plenty of control over it
Consciously? I thought it was just instinctive

>2/2/3 as trynda
>do nothing special just a few ganks
>get this
OwO

pick someone who can clear fast and healthy and just exist on the map

you don't even have to gank, just apply pressure and piss people off

Reminder to respect your support and protect her!
why is there no appear offline option ;-; c'mon!!

Because:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/5/5e/Camille.spellE02.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170206073144

>Evelynn
>her ass
Shapeshifters are in a category of their own. I can't believe I had to explain that.

i guess i'll just have to build morellonomicon on zyra since it's already the case that no one else on my team will get grievous wounds.

>build Death's Dance
>one slam does like 500 damage

i literally feel like the reason people say cassiopiea is difficult is because of her no boots gimmick and like that’s it

>Zed using a keystone that requires him to be in combat for 4 seconds before it does a thing
Whatever Zed wants to do to the enemy ADC has already happened by the time that thing procs

I once got 3 honors for doing nothing as Evelynn
I think it is the splash

>Ult specifically says you can't leave the area by any means
>"But why can't I flash out of it?"

Nigga really?

>notmyshredder

>everyone is going to PUBG
>Fortnite is taking over as the premier battle royale
???

Kayn is fine, Kindred was alright, Riot also just reverted Rengar Q if you ever played the old lion you might try him out again.

*fixes your meta*

I DIDN’T SAY YOU COULD LEAVE

>still can't Pierce shields, dispel buffs or disable passives
Wew lad