PlayStation Vita General 3184 - Messy Gaming Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Persona 5 Dancing Star Night and 3 Dancing Moon Night Reveal Futaba and More with Images on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/persona-5-dancing-star-night-3-futa

>My PlayStation web service launched
gematsu.com/2018/02/playstation-web-servi

>Fate/Extella Link Jeanne d’Arc, Gilgamesh, and Gawain short gameplay videos
gematsu.com/2018/02/fate-extella-link-jeanne-darc-gilga

>God Wars DLC coming to west this Fall
gematsu.com/2018/02/god-wars-complete-leg

>Persona 5: Dancing Star Night ‘Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Protagonist’ costume screenshots
gematsu.com/2018/02/persona-5-dancing-star-night-shin-mega

>Amatsutsumi coming on May 17 in Japan
gematsu.com/2018/02/amatsutsumi-coming-ps-vita-m

>Super Robot Wars X second trailer
youtu.be/JA-Uqv4BNC0

>Super Robot Wars X Shows Gameplay and Battle Animation in First Commercial
youtu.be/k-jclTdq6D0

>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night Junpei and Ann trailers
gematsu.com/2018/02/persona-3-dancing-moon-night-persona-5-dancing-star-night-junp

>Fate/Extella Link Gets Three New Character Trailers
dualshockers.com/fate-extella-link-gets-three-ne

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2018/02/aksys-games-bokujou-monogatari-creator-yasuhiro-wada-announce-little-dragons-cafe-ps4-switch
gematsu.com/2017/10/kingdom-hearts-ps4-collection-listed-amazon-germany-koch-media-store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Winning over hardships
The paragon of peace and forgiveness
Heil Ion

Hey no sleep here

I honestly feel like quitting video games after Vita support dies completely. After that even the last platform that can be considered portable has entered the 60$ price range with season passes and the like included, and I just don't really care anymore. I've got many great experiences on handhelds along the years, and I feel like it's been the main driving force for me to be interested in buying copious amounts of games. It just really doesn't feel the same anymore.

It can't be helped
Maybe sony will do another portable one day

That's a big guy

At least I'll always have my backlog.

But honestly speaking, I will continue to play because I do enjoy still this stuff. Vita was a very nice handheld that introduced me to certain genres that I would probably never have tried if it wasn't this thing. And good God I still have my games yet to play on this thing, it will take a while still.

*intensive farting*

i barely play video games anymore

i only play overwatch and llsif now

same, i just can't stand playing most games unless it's on the Vita (even Switch's handheld is uncomfortable), unless i know it will provide consistent enjoyment and the only console series i can say that for anymore is Yakuza

I want dumb bird to stare at my worm like that!

This is it. This year.

Why is she mad?

her lack of intelligence

The year where we finally lose our virginity?

yes

to each other

Is there a way to help her?

Better be cute

GO FIGHT!!!

hey man, you cant ask me to be cute if you arent

So this how it ends. The big vitagen sleepover

mishishi

How much for Conettes services?

What that maid is doing?

And then comes the big sleep.

I feel you m8. I'm just praying for a portable PS4 at this point if they won't do a proper Vita successor.

If you feed her and give her breaks, her fees become very reasonable, I've heard

Hiding from work

The big sleep with each other

Perfect.

Cute

Her traditional maid costume is great as well.

>Still don't know what to play
What are you playing vitagen?

Soon going to continue NoA2. Hopefully will get that plat this week. After that, will probably see how much I really want this VD plat.

Heil.

>tfw can't play UNIST because I'm wageslaving

Speaking of, anybody want to play UNIST?

I might play Ar Nosurge or Criminal Girls. I don't know, I really want to finish God Wars.

Rude

Whenever you get off work I'll play with you
I really like playing with Vitagen even if it does feel like I'm not as good as some here

>Whenever you get off work I'll play with you
Now its lewd

Is Criminal Girls good?

Its a NIS game so probably not.

Are they ever coming back?

Not never

We will reunite with them on the other side.

But I wanted to play games with them.

>tfw my mom has cancer

It's okay, she had surgery and she is now better. But I was very scared I'd only have vitagen left

That feeling is called sadness. Hope everything's daijoubu.

Does anyone want to play God Eater, either of them, at some point? I don't think that user is going to come back, so I might as well try playing it now.

I haven't started Resurrection almost at all, but I've done all the story in RB. Guess I could play if our times match at some point, has been a while since I played it.

What user?
If you're starting fresh I'll play Rage Burst with you. Not just the story missions either you can pick whatever you'd like.

god I wish that story of seasons but with dragons and cafes game was coming to vita, fuck you PS4 you don't know comfy

>What user?
The one who posts the weird number stuff. do I need to complete the story to play online?

Remote play?

No. The online is weird though and new players can't do missions beyond where their story is at currently.
I'm like at the half-way point so it isn't that far from the beginning.

I know, right? The only thing even remotely like SoS and Rune Factory Vita is going to get is the eventual Stardew Valley port. Thank god we're at least getting that.

I think if I participate in either, I'd ruin your experience actually playing the game. You should probably play with others.

>pedo
>beta
this guy is projecting pretty hard

t. rashid bully victim

Honestly, I think he was the one with the lag problem.

I asked this last thread, but is Moero Crystal at least decent?

>but with dragons and cafes game
Wait, what game?

Why not get a Switch or a gaming PC? That's where all your games are going.

>Moero Crystal
>decent
More like indecent, user.

Just use different weapons. I have similar bullets but I'm going to be using completely different weapons to counter it.

gematsu.com/2018/02/aksys-games-bokujou-monogatari-creator-yasuhiro-wada-announce-little-dragons-cafe-ps4-switch

I just finished the story in Resurrection and am deciding on whether I should do the special missions and predator pack missions, but let me know when you get to Rage Burst since I'll for sure play through all of that with you.
I wouldn't mind dropping in now and again for Resurrection though. Just let me know around where you are so I can try a new weapon.

You mean the present?

You could say that

Who else is going to kill themselves when the last official Vita game is released?

me

Why would I do that?

No, there are still plenty of games to play.

I'm doing it probably next week when I'll have privacy. I don't want to be stopped again and I don't think I can wait much longer than that.

fcuk you guys

Why would i kill myself over games I have another reasons to do that

wanna do it together
in more ways than one

There's no need to be so rude.

Not yet i have to play KH3

I need some advice. Should I bother with 2.8? 3DS sounds like the most pointless thing ever, but CoM does too and I'm afraid to say I really enjoyed CoM.

You may only kill yourself after you've platted every decent vita game ever made user.

Just wait this
gematsu.com/2017/10/kingdom-hearts-ps4-collection-listed-amazon-germany-koch-media-store

Jesus christ Square Enix.

Back in my day we had a Kingdom Hearts 1, a Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (1.5), and a Kingdom Hearts 2. Kids these days I swear.

Back in your day it was Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +

It's always been like this.

>international zodiac job system's your path

It's not like those were new games unto themselves with story elements. You got secret bosses and post game movies that hinted towards future games but were explicitly not meant to be canon.

Rolling for next game
>0-4: Exist Archive
>5-9: Gravity Rush
>dubs: both

have fun

Man, the tutorial in Uniel is fucking long

Nice

GR is good game

And then beat GR2 before they shut down the servers this summer (maybe).

>inb4 the shutdown gets delayed yet again due to another massive influx of players