/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes OB66
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?70572-Open-Beta-66-Patch-Notes-February-21

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB##):
(add link to forum thread here)

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRHc5PS5FU
reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/7zfnq5/loot_box_debate_raged_inside_hirez_studios_report/
twitter.com/HirezChris/status/966770469427965953
docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vToDFFbcZHD3o4LDmv3ouKvxD88d00fhhPN-CC3qhIsC07JgOBMSOQjZ4Cydd3cDRjvcqtjWzq0LtG6/pub
giphy.com/gifs/PDSDKXxiCRP8c/html5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Retards will be back to sucking hi-rez's dick by the end of the day.

I want to lick Maeve's thighs.

but everybody stopped playing paladins

>won a PABG round with Fernando
At least I'm having fun trying to win with the underdog champs. Next would be Grohk but they nerfed him too hard.

. . . and SMITE!

What does dota have to do with smite?

don't you have any other kawaii animu girl head to shill smite with, like da-ji or freya

Fuck off to your own general

Please palabros, my protagonist needs a cute Paladin girl to hang with and teach her things.
Can you recommend me someone? I'd prefer a pure maiden but I can listen suggestions.

leave smite friends alone

Exclusively on Mixer!

evie

That man looks vaguely like an orc so... Ying

t. facebook

For what it is mixer is a solid platform, just no users yet.

Maeve needs a father figure!

delete that post

And we have facebook instead. Would prefer Mixer tbqh

Does training still counts towards quests progression?

Yes.

Great news, thank you, user.

lol

From what I hear Chris is pretty on top of things and helped build Smite into Jew-Rez's only consistently successful game. He better wow everybody because I think at this point player faith is at an all time low.
I'd actually spend money on Paladins if I didn't get the impression the game was on the verge of collapse.

me on the right

Guys, my lance melted.

>/palg/ has more discussion about SMITE than it does about Buggygrounds

This is why we should use /hirez/ instead of /palg/

or just give up on both

Well, it was bound to happen. Be grateful it wasn't your armour instead.

fuck off

no

I made a proper thread since the /palg/fags want their thread to die.

There is much uncertainty as of late. Things have been less than ideal for Paladins to say the least, even coming from the CU debacle. I do not know how it will conclude or if it will be possible to be recovered.
However, there is one thing that I am absolutely certain about, and that is my love for her. A love so intense that it cannot be deviated by anyone or anything. It is as invulnerable as it is beautiful, just as beautiful as she is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRHc5PS5FU

This is kinda unsettling. Also
>ying without hair looks like willo

Ying getting gangbanged by 99 men in battlegrounds!

It reminds me of the old dancing baby gif.

>Chris releases his statement
>"We remain committed to Cards Unbound."

How badly will the community react?

Riots.

With shitty ms paint art, probably?

give maeve a nekomasu skin

>still no statement

Where is he supposed to release it anyway?

reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/7zfnq5/loot_box_debate_raged_inside_hirez_studios_report/

Anyone thinking they will delete unbound is nuts, even after considering the amount of resources they pulled into that and the statistics showing more people play it, they JUST released some new skins that bundle cards chests and the new legendary chests. Unbound not going anywhere.

my finger's on the delete button, waiting for that statement

I'm expecting either bound pabg or bound to be using the old deck points system.

Possible outcomes:

>Literally impossible: "We're removing Cards Unbound, the game now works like SMITE with only champion unlocking, we are finding other ways to monetise that respects our playerbase, please look forward to it."
>Also impossible: "We're removing Cards Unbound and going back to Essence."
>Possible: "We're giving Classic and Unbound their own unique rewards and increasing the card level of Bound to 7 so people play it more."
>Also possible: "We're deleting both Unbound and Bound and focusing entirely on Battlegrounds."
>Most likely: "We're looking into it, please wait a while."

I'm hoping for the old Willo voicepack.

>bound to be using the old deck points system
>and there's bound queues for every game mode now too
>and Fernando's portrait change has been reverted
>and Willo's old voice pack is purchasable for 1 gold
This is the best thing they could announce, so they're probably going to announce the exact opposite

is this the third general with maeve art?
im going to bully op if its the third

n-no it's the second

so what do I need for sub 50 rewards in pubg?
10 times top 5?

Yes, the second in a row.
If not for that it would be the nth thread with a Maeve OP.

alright /palg/ i'm starting battlegrounds, what am I in for?

>Let’s start first with the elephant in the room: Cards Unbound.
>Looking solely at the metrics, the Cards Unbound system introduced in OB64 has actually been successful in increasing our overall player engagement and new user conversion, while at the same time helping increase our revenue per player.
off to a bad start mates

lots of horsing around!

Keep reading idiot

"We know this system has angered many of our most loyal fans and become a point of continuous contention in the Paladins community (and even inside of Hi-Rez). Your voice has been heard loud and clear.

Our team will be working over the next major release cycle to remove Cards Unbound from the game"

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vToDFFbcZHD3o4LDmv3ouKvxD88d00fhhPN-CC3qhIsC07JgOBMSOQjZ4Cydd3cDRjvcqtjWzq0LtG6/pub

fuck off retard

lol they're removing battlegrounds tomorrow and making it a completely separate game soon

is it bad because ob64 didnt kill the game like you expected it to?

Will do after you read user

>Our team will be working over the next major release cycle to remove Cards Unbound from the game. We will be replacing it with a new system that I believe the community will be really excited about -- including the re-introduction of the deck building point system, and a method for obtaining cards that will be way less grindy.

>We want the focal point of the card system in Paladins to be about fun ways to customize your champion to your favored playstyle. We also want to unify the COMPETITIVE and CASUAL experiences with the card system so that we use the same system for both (no more separation of bound vs unbound).

Too little, too late.

@206163825
literally autistic

a-are these guys just trolling

>We are going to remove the alpha version of Battlegrounds from the core Paladins game, effective tomorrow.
When we re-release the mode, it will be in a separate game client under a different name. The mode will have the current map and some of the elements from Paladins as well as some significant changes -- but it will be re-launched as a NEW GAME. We expect it to be free to play, with monetization around skins and visuals.

TRIBES ROYALE INCOMING

>Going back to the champion is gimped until you level it up system
Come on we talked about this garbage back when you first wanted to do it with OB44.

wtf i love chris now

>unbound deleted
No way, am I dreaming? This... this can't be real.

>reddit spams shitty art and gets unbound removed from the game
meanwhile at /palg/ay

why is trolling, hes supporting unbound delet

You have all the cards except legendaries (which you have to unlock).

That is perfectly fine for a few champs that have strong base legendaries, although that might be difficult for ones that don't.

This new system is still infinitely better than Unbound, and may be even better than Essence if you can pick which legendary you unlock.

>promote PABG mode for months
>release it
>next day announce you will remove the mode after 1 (one) day of being out
Man, everything just seems weird as fuck, it's like they have no direction at all. You have to wonder what goes inside their offices, it must be hell.

hasn't the talent shit been in the files for months already? swear I've read about it before

The fact that legendary cards, aka Talents will be unlocked with xp kinda makes me worried, but other than that it's pretty okay.

CHRIS
FUCKING
DID IT

welp

Source?

you're at the source
gett it :^)

He's slow user maybe he hasn't read or can't read at all with google translator helping him put everything in his br br blyat jaja language

chris is the best thing to happen to paladins

never forget those we lost along the way

Whelp the madman did it, he saved Paladins in a week.

Now we just need more players and that's it.

Holt smiles upon Chris from the heavens any draw fags wanna draw that?

>post yfw OB64 is KILL

>giphy.com/gifs/PDSDKXxiCRP8c/html5
What was Alyssa trying to convey when she posted this in response to Chris' statement?

They want to be seen as friends of the community now that their exploitation has failed. H-hey guys we hated it too

Too bad the game's already dead lol

Reaffirms what the article on IGN implied. The Paladins team also hated CU. It was a higher-up decision to push it.

I can't believe it.

>braindead shit stain decides to shift focus to PABG
>everyone else involved notices that the retard or absence of retard in charge needs replacing and sends in Chris their ace in the hole
>Chris says to remove their pay 2 win card system and their BR mode by extension because it's based off their pay 2 win card system
Seems fine to me.

M-maybe Chris will bring him back.

It's really good man. I like it. Best girl and Best guy.

you have any more?

>Lord Chris of the House of Hi-Rez, Breaker of Unbound, Father Of Rocket Dragons, King of the Realm, Free-er of Free to play. Long live the king!
What did HiRezJuJu mean by this?

Yeah, you could tell that they had some major problems they couldn't talk about for fear of being fired. Like that last post by a hi rez guy on reddit.

I keep re-reading the part where it says unbound is RIP and I still can't believe my fucking eyes

This proves that REDDIT NUMBA ONE.

Well Veeky Forums has it's amazing moments, like the time they caught the flag.