/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

im gonna post in the lewd book thread

Lolis on the front page!

is this the imagine thread?

so this cute fujo is officially /ourgirl/ now?

>Teacher and I
>Glass Full Sweet Time
>Four Beasts in the Moonlight
i cannot decide which one is overall the best?

braided book!

How would you fix intuition for these guys?

I only have 1 open slot and a bunch of Mashus requesting, so what kind of criteria do you guys have when picking Mashus to add?

Good news! I have Astolfo
Bad News: I am now $100 in debt.

I M A G I N E

Jack is the opposite of the “She’s actually 10000 years old” trope. She’s literally old, and doesn’t have the body of a child, but is most definitely at that mental level.

teacher

>"Look, look," cried the count. seizing the young men's hands -- "look, for on my soul it is curious. Here is a man who had resigned himself to his fate, who was going to the scaffold to die -- like a coward, it is true, but he was about to die without resistance. Do you know what gave him strength? -- do you know what consoled him? It was, that another partook of his punishment -- that another partook of his anguish -- that another was to die before him. Lead two sheep to the butcher's, two oxen to the slaughterhouse, and make one of them understand that his companion will not die; the sheep will bleat for pleasure, the ox will bellow with joy. But man -- man, whom God created in his own image -- man, upon whom God has laid his first, his sole commandment, to love his neighbor -- man, to whom God has given a voice to express his thoughts -- what is his first cry when he hears his fellow-man is saved? A blasphemy. Honor to man, this masterpiece of nature, this king of the creation!"
>And the count burst into a laugh; a terrible laugh, that showed he must have suffered horribly to be able thus to laugh.

How do we protect his smile?

How do I breach 15k?

Debt ain’t real if it was done electronically

Are you ready to send your enemies to the Shadow Realm?

And you're also off my friendslist

Think on the positive side user, you got the compressed jpeg you wanted!

CE Levels

UMMMM, SHIROUKEKS?

4* fous
limitbroken CEs

Black Grail
It's also much better for her

LB the CE

Yep, which is why I can't do anything but daughterzone her. Don't take advantage of the mentally developing.

>tfw got saber shiki yesterday, and astolfo today

hope i get edmond next week.

I masturbated to loli again

>only have one copy of IA and no black grails

When do 4* fous start showing up?

Do you have somewhere that I could read about this?
I've just been thinking of it like this lately.
>25 SQ + 11 Free for a total of 36SQ is $24
>I generally go to the movies or go out once a week
>Movies generally cost around $20, going out to eat or doing something else generally costs even more.
>At that point $24 a week really isn't that bad
>Just investing in a hobby I'm enjoying
The only thing stopping me is that I can't shake this feeling that I'd be an idiot for letting the game take that much money from me. It feels like if I get to that point I've gotten scammed and there's really nothing else to it. They won, they got my money and I may or may not have even gotten anything I want out of the exchange.

MHX's one is the ideal form, but I think that beowulf should get a buster up since his only use is his big dick damage.

Which is the best Boys CE to get and why is it Teach and I?

Add random assortments of evade/guts. Makes you wonder what they are waiting for. They knew it was shit enough of the mhx. APEX is also limited.

They're all mediocre as fuck, but Teacher and I at least has some semblance of use.

i'm in love with this sexy priest!

He's just scatman + shirou

Versus has fringe cases of use. The others are shite.

Game On!

>3 Shiros on my list
>0 Astolfos

Good.

We know, Semiramis

Which Servants would you like to see in lewd JK outfits?

>he needs a 5* dragons meridian

>he likes raita

Redpill me on this discord fag?

nobus and a certain silly swordsman

Carmilla, Semiramis and Gorgon.

:o

hes the bbc poster

Vive la France!

HE'S THE MASTERMIND

astolfo, ushi, and Minamoto no Yorimitsu

>americans wake up
>thread spam happens
every time

One slot left? Don't accept Mashus. Replace an old Mashu if they haven't logged in in a couple of days.
I can only adopt so many kouhais as once.

>Tfw no Semiramis for two years and no Achilles yet for full Red Faction supports
This is the worst.

Need is a strong word. None of these free CEs are needed because they are all pretty bad, but I think Teach and I might at least once or twice see use from me. Also, I love adult Waver and Alexander looks cute in the art

hes THAT guy? the one that got banned twice a few days ago?

is an actual trap

Pent. Good god.

>Buying SQ once a week
you can't be fucking serious

Semi is fucking awful though, with her only niche being in certain events like the Valentine's event. She DOES have the odd niche of being a quasi-support though for buster gorillas.

Will she come back?

Stop that.

Strengthening Quests don't go away after a set time right? They cost so much AP and they have so many nodes. There's a few I want to do eventually but they aren't a high priority.

Yes, in 2 years.

fuck off Peni is a good girl

Seems like Nikola "zap the trap" Tesla came to help me. Not bad for 90SQ + 12 tickets. Did you guys get what you wanted?

How did you fuck that up

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

have a slut open if anyone wants

No, they are there forever. Feel free to strengthen that sinful saint eventually

As a Waverlet, should I put Nursery Rhyme, Medea Lily or Caster Liz as my caster support? And what CEs?

I budget about $50 of my monthly spending to buying google play currency, which I convert in $80 quantities.

yes

Teacher and I is still relevant until we get Dababu Hamatu Basu

What's the best way to obscure the fact that I'm a latelet?

Bros, how do I get perfect hips like my man Asto?

I got two seeds, a claw, and a scale from Martha's. That seemed worth 105 AP.

Anyone know when the next Super/Great Success rate up will be so I can spend these CE EXP I've been stockpiling?

Saber- Add Avalon- 3 turn heal for SEIBAH and 1 turn invincibility
APEX- Same as above
Santa rider alter-3 turns of crit stars like saberlot
Saber alter- Something like protection of world's end or 3 turns worth of crit stars. Can she even use avalon?
Saber lily- Guts. She's an amateur but she never gives up so it fits.
Mordred- I have no idea
Beowulf- I'd say buster effectiveness up for 3 turns but I doubt they'd do it since one of his skills already gives that for 1 turn even if it is shitty. So in the end it'd be evade I guess.

Prob won't do shit even though they upgraded the mysterious heroines intuition because they knew it was terrible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHA

oh god someone put this poor user out of his misery

Do I save everything for Holmes or for summer servants help

Damn, she would look so good as a cold dead corpse!

It's nice to see Marie trying to better reflect the face of modern France. What a good queen.

redman posting

dumb female master

I thought all these CEs had the same effect, but they are actually different, which one is the best to get?

>were not meet

At least you get some comedy with your crushing failure. Don't worry, she'll be back in 2 years.

Wasn't it Signposter?
Why do we have two discords anyway?

What's up with these Gae CE's? Which do I choose? Why would they even give you an option to get a 3* if you can get a 5* CE?

The 3* star ones

To be fair, they probably didn't put much effort into that text box given that no sane person should ever see it.

when would you ever equip a bazette ce on anyone? especially when this one doesnt increase attack

>wait that female designs a little off
>Gudaoko instead of Gudako
I never knew I wanted this
the power of the holy grail truly is great

Can I get an alter discord invite please.

Because they all suck so you might as well get your husbando