pastebin.com/iwtaxjkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

Post your captain american builds

nobody ever goes that path. raider is basically unchanged

>revamped pf
>revamped raider

>watching kike films

what flasks do raiders run if they get FREE silver and FREE quartz?

stibnite and jade

Unique Flasks.

one instant life flask of staunching
four unique flasks with MORE damage

full dps unique flasks my friend

i dont understand damage calculations in this game. forget about the whole ele conversion stuff that somehow applies both to the starting value AND to the converted value, i dont even understand how people can get to the DPS numbers they have

like for physical builds, getting rings with 4-8 physical damage is a huge damage boost, but i dont udnerstand how this could be. how can this increase DPS by so much? even if you somehow have 500% increased physical damage and crit and so on i dont understand how 4-8 damage can result in big DPS increases

You don't get those because no retard would not take the frenzy charge path

where is HECKING juggernaut reveal

>2 liches back to back
>15th one is also ulaman
>drops this
Th-hanks ggg.
Why include two different liches in the game, if everyone ends up getting the same one almost always anyway?

Scion is truly a gift. As is her massive futa dong.

why would anyone pick the onslaught branch over the frenzy one

I'm assuming that's the only real choice since avatar of phasing is too good to pass up

that's the most valuable drop you faggot

No. You run frenzy + Onslaught because you have balls and aren't a meta slave

I know. Shame its literally the end of the league.

Not today. In fact, there are no other reveals today.
Onslaught is actually viable now.
4 points in Onslaught, 2 points in Frenzy, 2 points in Phasing.

>still 0 witch classes reveals
why the fuck are they waiting so long to show the necro nerf, the longer the wait, the more people will be pissed if the balance is not there 2 days from league start

they are obv saving the best for last

discord.gg/aH9HHp

FUCK THE NECRO

>phasing without ele immunity

>1 frenzy charge is worse than phasing
>being retarded

all a necro needs is to that stupid op shit commander of darkness to stop giving cast speed/attack speed per aura, make it a static one time bonus like the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=Icm1zlWiYxI

People really overvalue elemental ailment immunity.

>unid rare hydra map dropped
should I run it?

>commander of darkness stacks for each aura
damn i feel retarded

based

i dont know, the raider changes seem super underwhelming. why the fuck did ggg say that ALL classes will be _revamped_, when the changes to pathfinder and to an extent raider have been quite minor?

should i call my friend gay for thinking that the only reason people picked raider was for move speed during phasing

don't be a hardcuck

No they don't. Not being shocked, burned and frozen with 100% uptime is so much more convenient and frees up a lot of flask slots. Of course it doesn't matter for cast on death portal vaultism, but that's not the playstyle for everyone.

>COMPLETELY REVAMPED

my worry isn't even being hard, it's that it might have mods that make it literally impossible to complete

Yea, they're assholes who are just trying to hype their game by lying to everyone.
They made it seem like they're completely changing every ascendancy.
I don't think you'll miss anything by skipping this league.

tons of increased damage and stacking as many more multipliers as you can fit into your build

pic related is a sample dps calculation, the build isnt even good, but you can see how much the relatively low base damage gets blown up by all these modifiers and shit

>implying making branches people never play usable isn't a revamp
>implying relative balance isn't inherently a revamp

it was the only reason
other classes did the other stuff it did better

yo eat my peepee u little tubber

Scion-Raider used to be the only one who could get onslaught on hit against rares/uniques, guess she lost that niche too.

think of the LOOT. You might get a few ALTERATION SHARDS or even a CHAOS ORB. Don't you want ONE CHAOS ORB?

>Just wait for next league, they're going to rebalance the ascendancies
>literally nothing new or exciting
>the league mechanic is dogshit that doesn't affect mapping

wow...so this is....the power....of....not getting.....replies....
your opinion is fucking shit so you can shove it up your ass where it belongs

Yet other ascendancies do fine without needing to run anything other than an anti freeze flask. Stop pretending that outside of specific bosses that shock or ignite are scary.

it has minus max resists

there's always d3's new season if you're not happy with baestiary

Witchfu around today? Wanna get advice on HC Necro (52). pastebin.com/iwtaxjkY

I'm sorry.
Think of what could have been...

should i call my gay friend raider during phasing for the only reason thinking that people picked was for move speed?

>52
>1.3 k hp
No.

did it deathless :)

didn't you already make this post and nobody replied?
Here's your (you), now SCRAM!

>36/40
>6 linked a belly, wings of entropy, a terminus est and a kondo's pride
>20ex molten strike enchant
>1 ilvl84 elder vyse
>1 two socket tombfist
>1 shroud
>6 annuls
>no vaultism
Now, that the dust has settled, how was this league?
I can't really compare since I only started playing at the end of harbinger.

good job user! I'm proud of you!
did you get one

Should have more already? Kitava was a joke so I assumed I'm ok. My next 30~ skill nodes will be ES and some life.

nah, boss did have the decency to drop another guardian map though, so there's that

so in this example the base damage is 57-150 (from the weapon itself and things like +4-8 physical damage on rings), which gets multiplied by 7.69 because of increased damage modifiers, and the resulting number is then multiplied by 7.57 because of more multipliers? which gets you to the total hit damage of 3339 - 8784. then the attackspeed of the character and debuffs on the enemy are put into the calculation and you arrive at the 245207.7 DPS value

did i get this right or did i mess up somewhere?

Hopeful the new ascendant turns out well
Looking for any excuse to play her, aside from the obvious one

Why the fuck are people assuming you still have to pick either the frenzy or the onslaught nodes along with the phase path? The phase path is easily the weakest one now and permanent/better onslaught and more/better/free frenzies both vastly outweigh phase/ailment immunity.

wording this post

Ignore ES it's not as strong as MoM and life.
Focus on getting life. You should be 2-3k by that act. Your aim should be to get as much life as possible, get the spectre minion nodes, get the attack speed minion nodes next to scion, and then get yourself the 2nd Curse node.
Also I'd probably run Decoy totem. At least these are the changes I would have done if I redid HC necro.

>he needs validation in the form of replies
Lmao

Ok thanks.

you can be fine depending on your resists, but the boss fights in a6+ turn up the heat a lot compared to even a5 kitava

I actually like the raider changes famalam

>raider buffs

Next league I plan to go chieftain with fire totems and then respec to RF as my league starter. Should I go LL for it? I've never done LL so I do not know the cost etc for it.

I realize there are better builds but I just wanna go comfy.

Agreed.

tfw no "more damage" for raider
how will raider compete ffs GGG

going LL as a chieftain makes 0 sense imho

Attack speed is literally more damage.

where are the juggs?!

Yeah I really have to get more resists and better gear before I move on. I am having a problem with trading because it seems nobody is playing HC right now. If I even get a reply it's just "I quit that league till 3.2". It's turned into all SSF except the Bones of Ullr I overpayed for after the first 50 listings on poe. were afk or non-responsive.

You're better to do Guardian for LL RF for the extra ES you'll get, it's a boring build that's fairly reliable, I don't think it's a league starter though especially if you play HC since you need Shavs.

If you want RF chieftain i'd stick to non LL

but it was there before so it doesn't count

Holy fuck my first thought was "WHY THE FUCK IS RAIDER GETTING BUFFED" but she's had her movespeed bonuses reduced by like half.

damage is literally more damage

Yeah I was just wondering it would work. Guardian could do it easily I just wonder if it could work with chieftain since the new 100% fire resist would help with cheaper gear.

Understood. Think I might just go with non LL.

>game crashed right as guardian fight started
>launcher is checking resources and taking forever
FUCK OFF

I don't think you can run the fire resist ascendancy with RF since it will remove it. iirc.

Eh what do you mean?

the onslaught path is now literally better than the old phasing path if you arent a bitch who needs ailment immunities

It ignores ignite, RF is just burning.

rf is not an ignite

it says unaffected by ignite, rf is not an ignite

for high iq onslaught path was always better

Nvm I thought it would just turn it off kinda like if you get a flask to make you immune to ignite/burning.
Cheers user I misread the ascendancy

theres also some janky damage multiplication going on with the way blade flurry works when you rack up to 6 stages and release there, that is factored into the final dps numbers too

who cares about 12 ms when you whirl at the speed of light with 9 frenzy charges

based

it's actually quite important, especially since now pathfinder has literally infinite quicksilver charges with 100% uptime

>high iq
>Spending 4 nodes and a Silver Flask for being able to use turbo Onslaught versus bosses
Nah.

with the changes to raider i want to start next league doing a melee build with onslaught. What skills benefit the most from attack speed? Also i don't really want to go cyclone, at least not as the only skill since have already played it this league. Are frost blades + blade flurry a good combo?

>join discord for friends
>everyone hates you in discord as well