/pso2g/ Phantasy Star Online 2 General

Friendly reminder edition: 10% Affix/Grind boost from February 28 to March 7

■February 2: (A Certain Magical) Virtual-On Brings Changes to PSO2’s Battle Arena
bumped.org/psublog/a-certain-magical-virtual-on-brings-changes-to-pso2s-battle-arena/

■February 2: PSO2 Valentine!
bumped.org/psublog/phul-and-och-stop-by-for-a-pso2-valentine/

■ January: 「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2018」
pso2.jp/players/update/20180110/

■ Web Panel
pso2.jp/players/event/newyear2018/webevent/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP: pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (until 6/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Yvrida(until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Feb: Dark Blast Color Customization
├ Apr: New Dark Blast Form, Expert Filter Revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□Previous thread

Mommy's cummies.

Bad post

ded

This one is just on life support for 10 more posts because it was made 50 posts early.

Which one of you donuts made both this extremely early thread and the third one

Hey, this is awesome! Thanks so much and may have you many good things happen to you for all the happiness you spread.

Reposted here to make sure you see it.

No problem, I'm glad you liked it!

If you're still here, mind drawing this character wielding a sword, user-kun? Costume and accessories she has on are:
浪漫義士羽織F[Ou]
カンナギツバキ紅[Ba]
傾花恋詠[In]
ハリエットのサイハイ

Accessories:
翠玉の帽子
天原日姫冠
3連ピアス
飾り刀 黒

Face paint is カブキケショウ

The OP on this one is fucking outdated
just let it die

who the fuck cares

is this game p2w

It is
You can buy pay currency and gacha for cosmetics that sell for insane amounts of game currency which you use to affix the best gear

It's weird seeing new characters being posted

this game is pay2QoL

Sure thing!

Assuming you see this, would you like me to draw anything differently for this one?

>Assuming you see this, would you like me to draw anything differently for this one?
Oh sure, maybe the hair base being more like pic related, seeing you did that hairstyle already (while keeping the ponytail) and トップフリルニーソB for legwear?

gib rykross staff pls

gib milkies

no

Besides bearhead, who are the other confirmed girls in this general?

Expect only high quality posts n this general.

it started with the high quality OP

*farts*

I feel like when this name is brought up it's either one orbiter or himself

>hey user wanna meet up :)

Post your dark blast recolors.

I didn't recolor it yet. I have no idea what color I want it to be.

I can't decide either, I'm sort of interested in screenshots people have taken in diffierent environments.

Kind of feels like any color variations are going to be split between looking either relatively ordinary or outright bizarre.

When you have time, can you draw this?
Don't need to include the weapon, just similar pose

ASSEMBLE A TEAM OF DARK BLASTERS WITH ATTITUDE

Why is Elder the master of aquatic darkers anyway?

Could you tell me which accessories you're wearing there, and maybe the weapon name? And for the pose, would you like something drawn from that particular angle or just something with that general hand-on-hip pose?

Because his desire to fight strong enemies is very shellfish.

What a shitty picture. Did you really think this would accomplish anything?

CARLOS

Requesting drawanon to draw Falz Hunar freestyle stroke swimming through the ocean at high speeds while doing his Infinity Rush laugh.

>Elder swimming at high speeds
>Apprentice tanning
>Luther's pale ass hiding in the shade
>Double burying Persona in sand up to their head

Don't ever eat Strawberries from Red Blossom.. I ate like a whole container and noticed one zombie strawberry at the bottom and instantly felt sick. Then I saw that the company gets them from Mexico...

Hair: ライラポニーテール (I think, its been a long time)
Accessories: ザムロードガーダー and マギアヘッドギア
Weapon: フウガナギナタ (Partisan)

Any angle is fine, just that general pose. Its hard to see, but the other arm is raised straight up behind her head

I know the pic is bad for reference, but I like that pose. Maybe this pic is better for reference?

You should wait until april for strawberries

I didn't even think about seasons to enjoy my favorite fruits user. I used to get them almost every day from summer to fall. They were so nice and now I miss them

you should fix your character before asking for art of it lmao

hes posting pictures from literally years ago lol

why not just fix your eyes then fix your face before you come up with that attitude little boi

I brightened the sub color a bit. I don't like it.

Fix that ugly personality of yours.

mad as fuck

HIGH quality posts.

I forgot to edit the last post properly. Brightened the sub color, don't like it.

both me

>that sell for insane amounts of game currency

Depends what you get, really. [Ou]s, voice tickets, and any sort of male clothing generally sells for less than a mil, accessories are typically 1-5 mil. The big money usually comes from female [Ba]s (generally 5-20 mil), hairstyles, and lobby actions (both generally 10-30 mil) but good luck getting ahold of those and not falling to the temptation to just use them yourself.

Besides, you can just buy scratch stuff with in-game currency and resell it later to make a profit. Or make fodder units and sell those, which in no way requires any real money at all and is one of the most profitable things you can do in this game. Money isn't hard to come by in this game at all.

It's not p2w in the classic "spend $20 to skip the grind and get the thing you want" or "spend $5 for a loot box that may or may not contain the strongest weapon in the game that isn't obtainable in any other way" sense.

>try to log on from pc
>tweaker decides to check all files very slowly after updating
I just wanted to say hi to whoevers on! Have a good night

My costume is just starter stuff because I'm newbie scum, but a drawing would be really nice. Nothing to really note besides that she's a Sword Hunter and wears thigh highs with a garter belt. Thanks either way.

I'm almost at my breaking point, I was holding myself back from calling anyone an AYYY but all these characters are tempting me so much.

Hello, sleep well.

Ayy me I dare you. My ign is Death Gun watch out

Great game

Post your character?

I told you to not look at the mirror.

Emergency Code: Erection

Get some accessories and stuff though

Not trying to bully or anything but your character has a bit of a masculine face. Looks like you're using the youthful face type? Might not be the best choice. (I should know, I used it for a long time before switching.)

I know recommending the anime face type for basically every single character that comes through this general is going to sound uninspired, but honestly it's the best of the lot to work with by far for female characters.

I want to, but that stuff is a little too pricey for new players. I'll get there.

I appreciate the input but her face is pretty intentional. I like cute waifus, but not everyone has to play one. Also, I have met a lot of people that like her. Regardless of that, I have been remarked as tranny and masculine a couple times here before. What is it that's so masculine exactly? I know it doesn't look like the usual moe, but what is the masculinity?

>what's so masculine
The entire lower half of the face.

Don't let weebs bully you, you look womanly. they're used to looking at lolis.

>womanly
HAH

But yeah if they like their character they should just ignore everyone else's opinions.

I can't get a good look right now because I'm on a mission, but I don't see it. The long chin? Men have flat chins and women tend to be more pointed.

I don't think he's bullying, just expressing an opinion. I don't mind it. There's obviously something there because he's not the first to say it unless his samefag skills are off the charts.

>I don't think he's bullying

He sounds like someone that has taken issue over some vanity shit desu, wouldn't worry about it

Post a womanly character.

>that
>pointed
Change whatever setting is "fullness" for the jawline. You can have a strong jawline without it being "full", which is what makes it look masculine.

No, it's the first I've commented on it. For me it's the nose, mouth, and chin, mostly. Pic related, everything highlighted in red is spaced too far vertically I think.

Who told you women can't have wide jawlines?

look at rumer willis for a prime example of a manly jawline on a woman and how it looks

All these posts leaping in to your character's defense on the "muh real woman", "you're just pedos if you can't appreciate a mature woman" front have me slightly worried for you, user! You're free to do as you will, but just keep an eye out in case anyone you meet in-game from the thread starts suggesting that you thicken your hips/thighs or asking you to engage in breastfeeding RP.

There's literally nothing wrong with your character. It's nice to see someone that looks different from the usual blobs.

Well the nose is intentional because I like a distinguished nose, but I can't do much about the chin length without switching to another face variation. I did thin her jaw some, though. How's this?

Haha, don't worry. They'll all run off once I take my clothes off.

Looks rather decent to me now.

Ah okay. Now that I see the rest of your build, I'd say that actually fits well enough for a stronk oni type of character!

>They'll all run off once I take my clothes off.

That's what you think. Hold me close, mommy.

ZEXT calm your manlet tits

dead

I don't mean to be rude, but many of those character's chins and jaws are very masculine.

I guess I'll get it rolling before bed. I'm not quite satisfied with the sub color. Either it ends up being too dim or too bright. Annoying to test, too.

>ayyposter refrains from posting ayy
>masculine jaw becomes the new character-bullying meme

Only dorito chins are allowed in this general

Ugh, what a tranny.

You're probably an uggo NEET who definitely has no idea what he's talking about lmao

Go postem so I can have a good laugh and vomit over your disgusting ayy

Looks cool to me.

I think it was just a meme referencing the poster harassing the oni user about their perfectly normal jaw line.

SOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo you ayys still alive lmao?

99% of characters in this game are extremely ugly. Stop defending them.

Post your character.

I don't think he's posting his character, dude.

What could I possibly gain from posting my character on /pso2g/?

What's the fastest/easiest class to level solely for TAXQs?

Enlightenment as we point out your absolutely disgusting character's flaws.

Being autistic enough over it is closer to a sign of being a dirty NEET lamo
Why not post your character and show how it should look like? Oh wait you won't because you do nothing but project yourself lamo

People like them will never post because they try to make a rule 63 but end up making a luz extinguida tier.