/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3429

Return of the Saki Editions

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Other urls found in this thread:

spnati.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for... Misha?

One for Mish, absolutely exhausted

Lilly!

Talk more about DDLC you haven't obsessed over it enough yet

fourth for Shizune

Oh fuck I used the typo one.

Lilly! and Emi!

Misha!

Would you kindly stop that dear user

sayori best doki

But Hisao CAN'T melt steel beams. I fail to see the issue here.

Thats the one I meant!

>saki theorizing while covered in cum
hnnnnngh

I love Emi very much.

Please do not say things like that about my wife

Looks like Emi with Lilly's body.
So, bestgirl

i don't have to say it. it's already depicted in those pictures

Do not tell fibs about my wife, it is merely pool water after her morning exercise and if it was cum it would be mine

I want everything in the world to be okay for these two cuties!

Bretty good, but as some other anons pointed out, Lilly is 100% blind. It's never written in text specifically, but it's still obvious given how she reacts to everything happening around her; "Hanako, what happened?".

That being said I don't think it's that big a deal though, it's just a story, and most of fics have non-canon elements... It just makes us go "wait, what?" while reading, which I think is a bigger problem than a random non-canon thing. If you care for it, as it's not the main plot point of the story (or even a big one) you could change it easily if you'd rather go with the canon, her arthritis already speaks of her condition worsening. But anyway I don't think it's that big, just throwing it out there!

I liked the line about gravity for some reason, not sure if you came up with it or were inspired by some quote or wtv!
Anyway, well done!

>swn drill into your anus

I thought this thread was made early but it turns out we were moving at like 6x posting speed the moment ddlc was brought up.
Not comfy at all.

r i n

>swn give you a hairjob with her drills

Its comfy to vent

>swn give you drilljobs every day before going to sleep

>Misha is dressed as Drill Man
>Drill Man's weapon is Drill Bomb, an explosive
Ouch.

Why even go on? I don't see the point

Who is this cutie?
Why does she wield the cane?

>ywn play strip poker with Shizune

saki, an april fool's joke character that has a degenerative muscle disease who people have memed into being a conspiracy theorist antisemitic

>Ywn hold her hand as you both go Wahahaing~ towards the horizon

i tried to get some people more talented than me to make some katawas for spnati.net/ but it seems nobody wanted to

Ok, but why the conspiracy theorist part? Some little irrelevant line she had or something?

>ywn live your life in pure bliss with Misha as your loving wife

She's a dying gal.

>Poker? That seems more like an Akira thing to do.
Having written an akira poker scene in my fic, I definitely agree, but I think Shizune would like it too. And the original question wasn't really about enjoyment anyway, was about me(/ksg/) beating shizune at a game.

About chess though, I really would like more information about how good Shizune really is. Sadly we'll never know.

she never had any lines. she was posted on the ks blog as a soon-to-be downloadable character, but it was an april fool's joke

>degenerative muscle disease
I can't imagine keeping sane if I had one of those. I'd just kill myself or be a complete wreck. A friend of my mom has ALS and it's terrible watching her die slowly. She's confined to a wheelchair now and has less than a year to live.

stop it, user, you're making me sad

>cuts her hair before having sex with you
Life is just full of cruelties, isn't it?

I'm also curious as to how she started getting memed into a tinfoil hatter. I like it, but it doesn't seem to make much sense.

Someone just made those images as joke a few years ago and it stuck

someone just thought it was funny, and here we are

I was actually thinking about your fic

But user
She's hotter with short hair

short hair Misha best Misha

long hair misha best misha

If I take her cane off, will she die?

It would be extremely debilitating

plus she would be no longer able to masturbate with it

>I was actually thinking about your fic
Hah! I made it canon in your head!

One thing Shizune seems to have trouble with is to assess her strengths properly (like the box thing). It might be possible to trick her into a loss by playing a game where she would hold off, thinking she can crush us anyway, then overwhelm her with (whatever the game is).
Not sure what game would work, but to give an example to explain my idea better... Coming back to chess : We could get her to play with an handicap cripple joke aside, i.e. playing with 1 less piece on the board... She might accept that because she thinks she's clearly superior, which she might be, but NOT ENOUGH to win with 1 less piece. Basically, trick her into accepting unfair rules she thinks won't matter much, but it eventually wins the game for us.

I think you missed your line. I don't remember CIA saying anything like that to Bane.

BANE?!

For you

(also cont)
>Also if you were here bf she would probably challenge you to strip poker
This is a fic I'd like to read about. Or write about it I guess, but mostly read about, see someone else's take on it!
With either Shizune or Akira, or even multiple girls, anything really!

I would do it myself, but i don't actually know how to play poker.
Can this task be given to you mister?

>If you care for it, as it's not the main plot point of the story (or even a big one) you could change it easily if you'd rather go with the canon
Will do. I'm more concerned no one pointed out the diversion from canon regarding the majesty of Hisao's swaggervest.
>gravity line
Thought it up thinking how Hisao might rationalise the inevitable.

Time for sleep now though, you better write something for me for when I wake up!

Who would be the Katawa with the most fondness with animals?
Lilly's non canon dog doesn't count

I might do it if no one else is up to the task, but thing is - if you've read some of my comments about my story - I feared about going too technical about poker in the akira scene... and it was just part of the plot. A story entirely focused on (strip)poker? I'd risk losing myself into poker at some point and even forget people are supposed to get naked at some point!

But more seriously, I might give it a shot... could use another kind of poker too, I never played strip poker but it's probably played more with 5 cards draw, not holdem. I probably wouldn't go too technical on that variant because it sucks and might focus more on the rest, then.
Also I have another story in progress, and about 25 more ideas. I'll make this the 26th!

After all this time, you guys are still alive?

At this point all we can do is keep on keepin' on.

heh. I have like 10k words in my other story, could post it as a teaser? >tfw your teaser is longer than most story

But seriously hmm... I might write a short one. Can't promise today, but after that novel I posted, kinda feel like writing a quick one.

(Good night!)

No. We died and our ghosts will haunt this board for a thousand years

Well, in this case a biggest focus should be on the characters and what they're doing/seeing/feeling, given the context, but i can firmly say that, even if i didn't understand the rules of the Akira poker game i was invested and understood everything thanks to the actions, reactions and thoughts of the characters.
So don't be too afraid to put technicalities in other kind of works.

Not sure between Lilly and Hanako.
Emi wouldn't want to get attached to a pet, especially considering most of them die in 5-10 years.
Shizune would throw it away when it stops being interesting.
Rin would paint it or eat it.

I can picture both Lilly (cat) and Hanako (dog) being very attached and very fond of their pet.
Hanako would play with her dog, while Lilly would just have it sit in her lap and pet it.

sunk cost theory, user. If we give up now what was the point of making 3k threads?

>Shizune would just throw it away when it stops being interesting.
That's some bad characterization user

So is Rin fucking eating it, it's just a shitpost.

Well, those two characterizations aside it doesn't seem like a shitpost, amd i can see Rin thinking of painting her pet (Or at least dye it if given the chance)

it was in part a reference to her throwing her art project thingy in the trash a week after the contest.

Regardless, Shizune is definitely among the last, for that question. She doesn't grow attached to people much. She doesn't seem to care much about leaving her bf for years/potentially forever... So I can see her growing that fond of a pet.

rin

I'll keep that in mind (the advice, and the story idea!)

is

cute!

Shizune

Her part ends with Angus thrusting beneath her breast

Good evening guys.
How's it goin'?

What about her whole "I really REALLYwant friends but i'm too shit at social interaction" shtick? And in her Bad End she does abandon you because she thinks she's the one to blame for you and Misha drifting away from her

Hello user, it's going good so far but it's kinda boring and i wonder if i should go to sleep

I think Shizune is very cute, specially when she's being girly

>girly
what about the times when she behaves like a man ?

I think Shizune is very cute, especially when she's angry and trying her best NOT to look cute!

posted on the wrong board, lillyfag

I think she's specially cute when she tries to hide her child side and when she's embarased by being catch with her guard low
Leave the poor user and her Tea-obsessed waifu.

I visited shizune already, no need to go back there

Know your place, dirty insolent shizunigger.

Find something to play maybe. Go to sleep if you're tired though.

Come anons, come and post your cutest Katawas!

Top 2 QTs

>Lilly x Shizune
This is a really rare pairing, but also a weird one to imagine functioning on the long run

all the best girls gathered in one pic

I never noticed what a good couple Shizune and Lilly would make.
>can only communicate by touching each other

Okay.

But it's missing Kenji

That little pot Yuuko it's too fucking cute
>Can only communicate by touching each other
>By touching each other
Interesting...