Final Fantasy General DCCCXXXIX - /ffg/

>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_Opera_Omnia_character_quotes
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Rem_Tokimiya/Opera_Omnia/Quotes
s.famitsu.com/matome/ff15/2018_02_23_interview.html
gamerdude.thisisourcorner.net/ffrk/ingame_announcements.html#?requestedId=4087&pageNumber=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for be sucks lol

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_Opera_Omnia_character_quotes
terra's are really cute

for you specificallly, remfriend:
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Rem_Tokimiya/Opera_Omnia/Quotes

He killed millions

Hour and a half boys and possibly girls.

Even the Union Cross game is getting their RK event at the same time too, which is surprising since they get events at midnight.

Character stickers when? I'd never spam anything else in coop

s.famitsu.com/matome/ff15/2018_02_23_interview.html

The Alternative route from Episode: Ignis confirmed to be connected to Episode: Ardyn.

>Famitsu: In the alternative scenario, the last confrontation with Ardyn wasn't shown. Without Noctis paying with his life, how was the world saved?
>Tabata: Ah yes, that. (laugh) That part will be relevant in the future developments.
>Terada: It was an intentional choice… (wry smile) The fact that Noctis’ power was necessary to save the world did not change in the alternate route, but we wanted to focus on the ending first and foremost, so Ardyn's part remained somewhat understated. The upcoming Episode: Ardyn will touch on this as well.

They're okay, but only Cinque can use them to their full extent, much like how Rem's the best offensive white mage.

Vanille was toppled from her throne?

Pretty much, yeah. The resident Remfag managed to sub30 Shadow Dragon with her as his main DPS.

>Ardyn wouldn't have become the Usurper if he was saved by the power of raging homosexuality

Pretty sure there's more than one of those.
If I had been able to get restarting my account to work, I probably would have saved a bunch of mythril to burn hard on the type 0 event myself

vanille when using dispell:
>Otona tsukutte ne! ( That makes me an adult! )
what the heck?

>tfw only 13 weapons

Tifa when finishing a battle:

悪いけど、負けられないの。Warui kedo, makerarenai no.I'm bad, but I cannot lose.

Is this just the Japanese language tendency to diminish oneself to appear humble, or does Tifa not think she is good at fighting?

>an entire thread went by from when I slept last night to when I got back from work
Is this bizarro /ffg/? It's never been this fast before

Neither, your moon just needs work. She says "Sorry, but I can't lose".

KH hype

I can only see 11 there

Make sure to get all of their memory lodes before the event goes away.
gamerdude.thisisourcorner.net/ffrk/ingame_announcements.html#?requestedId=4087&pageNumber=0
> PLEASE NOTE: Sora and Riku's Souls of Heroes, Memory Crystals, Memory Crystal IIs, and Memory Crystal IIIs will NOT be added to the Hall of Rites after the event.

Is it me or does all those weapons have an engine blade-esque look or gear-sword theme to it? Some of them should have ended in FFXV.

Lucky for us, T-0 debuts in the realm dungeons on may, and also might get the King/Cinque event in there, which has pretty much everything for Rem, trading off her SSB for her debuting OSB. I'll probably pull thrice or so in that banner.

That wouldn't make much sense if they're supposed to be hundreds or thousands years old.

>WoL event is three events later
Shit, maybe I'll do two only.

Man, I'm not allowing myself to fall back in. I have three phone games I can barely manage, even a solid chance to save a fair few hundred mythril for Rem won't be enough to make me drop something or try to juggle four.

>Still can't beat Chimera EX

fuck me

They could be recently weapons Noct had commissioned for himself. Besides, IRL legends has things like Hephaestus‘ army of robots.

>click on Tifa
>Tifa sticker quotes
What's this about Tifa stamps?

>resident Remfag
Is that the same user who was parading around Aranea for a while in their RW

Apparently those three Lucii in the trailer are the only ones you fight? I get the Rogue and the Mystic but the other one is kinda random.

What level's your ifrit?
What 5* weapons do you have?

how are you dying?
we'll be able to waste dissidia points on character specific stickers instead of keys in the future

Yeah, saw that image when it was first posted but I figured that was all of them, didn't realize there were stickers for even more characters. Looking forward to it!

>Shit!

The Fierce, right? He was that crazy guy who let himself be buried on the top of Mt. Ravatogh.

They should add these with the next chapter.
I don't care if it's early or anything, I just want them.

Wait, how many of those are duplicates?

Pull for me

>cloud has the same expression in every stamp
is there a shittier ff character?

fuck you

No, you have given me enough grief. At least I got Ang

I love you Dog of Sadness, but I've been steadfastly ignoring you this whole time, first due to Flower Loli and then because I'm still holding out hope that Beatrix and Steiner will get good GL exclusive upgrades to make them decent.

But he's a fucking dork in his game

Why do I get the impression that this moogle is a jew?

Is it the same for JP? It might just be they don't want to deal with global headaches when Sora and Riku are technically 6 months away.

So their Hall of Rites stuff might not be added to global for that long, I mean.

Shame that his character was raped after FF7
At least goof Cloud will forever live in the original game

anyone know if Duke becomes good at 7* or if he chains well with himself? I have 4 of the shiter. he has been my last 3 rainbows and it's really bumming me out

I liked him in Crisis Core

Oy vey goyim, Gurdy is a good honest businessmoogle and his services are some times invaluable.

>his
Gurdy is a girl

Prove it with doujins

He is in that game for like a total of 2 minutes and does nothing

You can just take a look at that style of dress, hair accessory, and blush on the face.

Haven't seen anything from JP players to help confirm/deny such things so far. GL does get the event a few hours before they do, though. Does it sound like a Disney decision rather than DeNA to anyone else?

I thought it would be way more interesting to fight Luciified Regis. Maybe get some father-son dialogue in the process.

This is a a common fandom complaint mostly based around 3 things.

1. Advent Children not properly explaining Cloud's circumstances at the beginning of the film (instead relying on short stories that were never translated officially and an OVA released long after the original movie)
2. Nobody playing DoC to see how not raped he was (indeed most of the point of AC was him finding himself again)
3. People somehow thinking KH Cloud is actual Cloud (he isn't, they are separate characters)

Tl;dr: Cloud is fine, and was always fine, if you actually follow the entire story.

I can't wait for the FF7R to come around and have him be an edgy whiny cunt just to laugh at you.

user why would you hope for a bad game

Moogles have their own clothing aesthetics, I need concrete lewd evidence. HAND OVER THE SMUT AND YOU AND YOUR SHEKELS CAN LEAVE ALIVE AND UNHARMED

Fucking this x10,000

I think Nomura confirmed somewhere that they were gonna keep dorky Cloud.
I remember threads on /v/ about it and I think it was even mentioned here.

And it's over. This is how this disgusting banner comes to a close. This was my last attempt I said I would do on the last day of this banner and of course I end up with yet ANOTHER Ang for a grand total of 3 (three) fucking Angs and 0 dog. I can't even gear 2 of these properly let alone all 3.

Fuck Chow and fuck this game. I am dead, kill me now. Goodbye. See you tomorrow

Serious answer: you are anti-semetic.

I like Jew jokes, but /pol/ has made it impossible to tell who is joking, who is serious, and who thinks they are joking but actually have blurred the line so much they don't even interpret stuff like this as ever being offensive and now just consider it true.

Anyone else put /ffg/ in their player messages? That way we could find each other

I never cared much for FF7 in the first place so I wouldn't mind.

And the dog claims another life

There are a lot of legit concerns about the remake, but I don't consider characterization to be one of them.

The brief story stuff we've seen was so accurate to the spirit of the original I think the people in charge never forgot their original intent.
I'm worried about gameplay, and I'm worried about what they might add. But I don't think they'll fuck up the original shit.

Wasn't KH Cloud supposed to be Vincent anyway? I feel like I remember reading that once but have no idea whether it was true or not.

I don't know, fighting the asshole ancestors seems more fun to me.

Killing isn't an inherently wrong act; all of the deaths that he caused were necessary and helped to better all of Ivalice.

You might have /pol/ on your mind a bit too much.

>I think Nomura confirmed somewhere that they were gonna keep dorky Cloud.
That was the latest bit of official news on Remake, yes

I've heard that, but I don't know if it's true. Supposedly that's why he looks spookier.

You'll never guess why, I'm sure. But I hope you understood what I was trying to say.

>3 Angs
That's pretty absurd damage if you can somehow gear them up. Maybe use killers or something on the third

On the other hand, the same people made Advent Children and that spawned the whole emo Cloud shitshow that still plagues VII to this day.

The head honcho and the coolest one sure, but why fight a totally random one instead of someone who's actually interesting like the Warrior or the Oracle?

Cloud was Vincent, Yuffie was Rikku, Wakka was Irvine.
Cloud was also probably there as Cloud at some point too, they just merged them.

Wrong. The fact that he failed to exterminate all life in Ivalice means he is evil. Good people know that all life in Ivalice is accursed and deserves death.

I heard about Cloud but wow the rest is just crazy.

Do you think they were changed just for popularity's sake? I'm kinda sad we didn't get Irvine at some point.

I wasn't. I was pulling for Ang and got you on my first 5k instead. Oh well, I guess I can make use of the best magic tank in the game as well.

I would agree if all his appearances in every spinoff after KH1 wasn't emotionless Cloud, like Dissidia, KH2, WoFF etc instead of how he was in the original game like with almost every other character
His arc in the FF7 world is fine since like you said by DoC he is fine again, even if he was in that for like one minute tops

don't forget /r/dffoo, make sure you put that in there too! haha XD

>60 tickets
>5 4* tickets
>4 10+1 tickets
>2 5* EX tickets
>25k lapis

>Reberta, Knight Delita, Lorren, William(dupe) and Ace

I just wanted a doggo ;_;

Which FF has the best tummy?

I am concerned for the characterization, story and gameplay, so pretty much I am concerned for absolutely everything in the game

The Warrior will probably be part of Ardyn's story, while the Oracle sounds like the original god slave.

thicc

I wish they picked one with a cooler weapon than a mace, like the Clever crossbow King or the one with a shield for possible Amicitia backstory.

You make a very compelling argument

Actually, scratch that. I mixed up the Warrior and the Mystic for some reason.

Anyway, the Warrior's main accomplishment was apparently getting really crazy over his dead waifu, which we already got with Ignis.

At least you are getting SOMETHING. All my on banner pulls have resulted in a single Yan I got from a guaranteed 4*. Fucking hell, those drop rates are honestly depressing me and not pulling for at least one more week won't help either.

He also had a katana which looks cool as shit and way better than a big club.

>last 4* ticket
>pull because why not
>get Ling

And then I realized I sold her 100% moogle a while back because lol limited unit. Even though I knew she’d be on banner again.

Nervermind, was saving 10k but did one desperation pull and got Ang.

At least I can leave this banner with a happy ending.

>took an FFT character into an FFT event
why do I make this mistake every time