Extra Income / Side Hustle Thread

Hey Veeky Forums,

Amerifag here. I work a regular 9 to 5 and make a liveable wage. Problem is most of my income goes to bills and neccesities. I have cut down most non essential expenses. I am looking for ideas for extra income. I have about 10-20 hours each week to devote and am hoping to make a few hundred extra dollars per week to put towards investments like Crypto and Index Funds.

Any ideas are appreciated!

> inb4 kneepads and selling my boipussy

dropship
or
sell shit on ebay
or
sell shit from aliexpress on etsy

Try fiverr

Joke answer: Try some Veeky Forums meme like dropshit or fiverr

Real answer: Find a cheaper place to live. If you're paying more than $200 per month in rent, you're getting meme'd on.

Not everyone wants to live in a shithole with 10 other Mexicans

$200 a month on rent? What 3rd world country do you live in?

Find some girl that you can stand being around, make her your gf and get her to move in with you. This will cut your living expenses in half. You dont have to actually consider her your gf, she just has to think you do.

Use the money your now saving on living expenses to invest/trade. Once you make enough money from doing that, get rid of her.

By paying half of your living expenses, she will be unknowingly helping you make money. I'm doing this right now. It's where i get my trading money. Once i make a certain amount of money, i'll get rid of her and get myself a hot sloot.

get a 6 to 6 along with your job, make sure it goes through weekends.

live in your car

Go to garage sales and look for cheap valuable junk. Sell on ebay.
Statistics show a 400+% return for doing this. Not meming

Move into a van, pay with cash (2-3K), furnish it (1-2K), cut all unnecessary expenses, get a gym membership to shower and lift, give up all dopamine related activities you mindlessly indulge in.

Finally, focus on your career, get rich and laugh at consumer poorfags 5 years down the road when you hit your first million.

"...just has to think you do."

Yes, good. Good, good.

>By paying half of your living expenses, she will be unknowingly helping you make money. I'm doing this right now. It's where i get my trading money. Once i make a certain amount of money, i'll get rid of her and get myself a hot sloot.

I applaud your financial sence, but you're a piece of shit

pimple?

encouraging someone to get a woman has to be the worst financial advice ever given

I sell weed and make $1200 profit weekly

it was very small income but when i wasn't working i used to do a lot of surveys on mechanicalturk. it was super easy to bullshit, and there was some place that posted surveys that weren't shit

Depends on the personality of the woman.

The one i have living with me pays half of my living expenses, pays most of the food and entertainment expenses, blows me once a week, and does all the laundry and housework.

In return i have to verbally say "i love you" once a month (she thinks i mean it), and i have go to see her family for a couple hours three times a year.

75% of my free time is spent doing stuff i want to do by myself. Its not one of those codependent "do everything together" relationships.

Its all about gradually lowering their expectations over time, so them not expecting much from you becomes the norm, and doing it over a spaced out tine frame, so they dont realize it.

I spend more time and money on my cat than i do her.

>I applaud your financial sence, but you're a piece of shit

Thank you. I fully acknowledge that, and it doesn't bother me at all. Maybe it should, but since it doesn't, i sleep just fine at night.

Half the world was made to fuck the other half. Decide which half you want to be on.

Do some food delivery through instacart or postmates saturday and sundays. If you live in an affluent area rich fags will tip you $25 to pick up and deliver a $100 meal to their poncy asses.

Don't deliver in a shitty city tho. Nigs don't tip.

The biggest con to this is that you might get stuck and enjoy being with this person.

Takes a strong mind to pull this off.

lmao where the fuck do you live