byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Try the latest 512 version! It SHOULD be mostly functional
If that doesn't work, downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

first for mech components on space pods

>Put drill on spacepod
>It can drill through the station
Fund it.

>me last round
>medical doctor
>get assigned as an antagonist for the first time as a double agent (even though I checked never on all special roles IIRC)
>assassination target is the mime
>get into chemistry and build a radio controlled potassium/water grenade
>sleeper pen the mime
>drag him into surgery and bury the grenade into his chest
>throw him out of medical and run off
>trigger the bomb several minutes later with a satisfying screen shake
>keep playing medical and dragging bodies into the morgue instead of cloning them
>some super toxin'd guy comes in
>cryo him until he's healed then inject a bomb implant into him
>in the heat of the moment I set the triggerphrase as "niggers"
>some guy with the captains ID shows up next to me to follow my medical work
>cryo'd guy suddenly blows up without warning or reason
>fuck up medbay with a hull breach
>have the medbay newcomer nymph perform surgery on my broken hand
>lets me out
>try to craft another grenade for another victim but this time with a timer so they blow up without warning
>forgot to set the timer so I try to set it with the grenade already assembled
>accidentally throw it on the ground instead and blow up medbay again
>have to get surgery again from the nymph for my broken foot
>still nobody suspects anything from me for some reason
>try to sneak through cargo to make more radio controls for grenade triggers
>buy C4
>open the panel to try and add radio controls to it
>missed the "add controls" option and clicked "cut wire" instead
>blow up
>lie in pieces north of tool storage
>shuttle gets called right after I die and departs later on

So that was a very fun and valuable learning experience.

I haven't changed my name because of fursecution, that didn't bother me at all. What did bother me was my username, I wanted something new that I did like.

She was the admin that we should have had.

My first few times as an Antag involved lots of spaghetti being dropped.

>She

>she

At least it sounds interesting. My first time as an antag I was greentext hunting, succeeded, then realized that's really fucking boring.

Veeky Forums unironically has a huge drama problem. We're a tiny, dying community that is so incredibly hostile and prone to conflict over the smallest shit. Chugmonkey's bullshit just resulted in a whole lot of nothing and another regular leaving in a time when we're already dying out. And why? All because he doesn't like someone. It's so childish.

>still does the ckey in your name meme

Harse for admin

autist irl
plays during all waking hours
thinks anyone who plays less needs to shut up
probably a neet
thinks the admins do a shit job
made a meme admin app
would rather have 2hotdogs

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

>constantly
>reviving
No.

Why cant we remove donigger too? He was the one posting nonstop in the general

Admins would never upload anything to the library that shouldn't be there!
t. NigglyWiggly

Solarious is a perfect example of this, all he does is cause drama and stroke his own ego for no real reason. He's one of he most miserable people this server has ever seen

This is untrue, i have not involved myself with any drama since my unban

ALRIGHT YOU NIGGERS GIVE ME AT LEAST ONE FUCKING REASON TO NOT HAVE SKRELLS AS A ROUNDSTART RACE OR ELSE ILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT

>tfw slimepeople look like shit graphically and not like my japanese doujinshi

>Veeky Forums has a drama problem
>Drama queen leaves and blames someone else for him leaving despite talking about how he doesnt play anyways and how shit Veeky Forums is
>Literally all harse does is make drama and spins shit to make himself seem right while pushing people away from his insanity

Harse is actually insane user he loves drama and hates every admin who thinks hes insane.

they have literally no racials, no lore, nothing to set them apart right now

>le big plastic bag when you play stupid games and win stupid prizes

They can breathe underwater. boom

>the zealotron pastebin was fucking nothing
wew. blue balls

[zealotron voice] uhhhhhhhhhhhh glove don't fit ya gotta acquit y'all!

>ever thinking it is gonna be something
He'll toe the line till he's the server owner, and nobody can stop him.

You know, I was playing the full release of subnautica the other week and I got to thinking- The things I like most in subnautica are the things that SS13 has already been doing, better, for years. Construction, power management, it always felt like a shiny addition but way too shallow in a game like subnautica.

And that got me to wondering, just how much would it take to translate the existing features in SS13 into a singleplayer experience? Obviously too much for it to become a reality, sure, but really think about it for a minute. All you'd really have to do is remove some of the tedium and user-unfriendliness from construction tasks, make sure everything essential is actually constructible or cargo-orderable, and add some slightly more complex NPC's and a bit of basic AI. Slap on some compelling reason to keep going like exploration and equipment tiers, and you're golden.

You could have a singleplayer SS13 experience start off in a minecraft or other survival game kind of way. You're just a guy in space, with some basic ability to start building your station, then shit starts happening and you can explore/mine for the next resource tier/explore more/find the next tier/stumble upon some weird shit/etc.

I imagine it would work out pretty well, and probably be pretty fun. As long as some more interesting PVE aspects and maybe a little storytelling was added, randomizations for replayability, I'd play the hell out of it.

As brilliant as SS13 is, it's a multiplayer experience and relies on interacting with other players to be one people would play.

So the first thing you'd have to do is.. remake the entire fucking games design.

I dunno, pastebin shows that zealotron is willing to throw away what he needs to be doing as an admin because his metaclub buddies complain about it.
It also shows that his entire metaclub is a bunch of immature children who try and save face the moment he might be deadminned going so far as to make lies about people and throw others under the bus. I personally find it really funny how uppity everyone is getting about this, especially zealotron

All of their actions show the exact opposite of what you are accusing them of, and further proving why they are right. This place is a shithole.

user i never said that the server isnt shit. i just said that harse is a drama queen and i'm glad hes fucking gone because hes insane and tries to immediately throw people under the bus to fuel his insane agenda

What the fuck are you talking about

You may only proceed farther in the thread if you reply to this post.
How do we fix Veeky Forumsstation?

new gamemodes

Deadmin Sawbones

But there isn't any water anywhere

Less focus on who we can shitpost out of the special club next, more focus on actually playing the game.

No, I don't think so, and that's what I'm saying here. The kind of stuff I personally find most interesting that SS13 does best is the kind of stuff that doesn't require multiplayer interaction.

Stuff like construction, automation systems, power setup and management, I feel like wouldn't need much tweaking at all to tie into a compelling singleplayer experience, especially in a survival sandbox context.

I'm not suggesting anyone do this or think about it realistically happening of course, just daydreaming out loud here.

I just have one left over question about last shift

What happened to the trader? When I raided his outpost I saw signs of life but it looked like no one had been around for a long time

medium rp

I thought for sure you were a tator, clown, and were just clowning around
Shows what I know

I would guess he went vault hunting and met a terrible fate.

No, I knew for certain that either the HoP who crowned himself captain, or the CE was a traitor. Figured it was the HoP, because he'd been insisting on borging me + was a fucking bird. CE killed the HoP way too gladly, and then I figured I'd set things right by searching HoP and having him shot when he had enough tator items to fuel a small insurrection on him.

Give them high cold resistance, and have most standard chems interact with them significantly more strongly, making medicine not a throwaway for them, and have them be really good on the upcoming snow map.

He ended up dying to spoiders/zas combination on the salvage shuttle.

we must unite to stop validhunting all the goddamn time

Too late for that. Only think that could fix this trashheap of a server is a complete purge of the community and staff and just starting all over

nigga you were a clown, you're supposed to make funny jokes not balidhunt

Multitasking is a thing...

but you didn't even do a funni once, you just tried to balidhunt and be shitcurity.

Give admins and players 1 warning, to stop perpetuating drama or you get rule 0'd.

Remove the discord, and make it admin only

Tell admins to do their fucking jobs and that metaclubs shouldn't get in the way of who you ban

Stricter regulations on who we make trialmins

Tell sawbones and his metaclub to fuck off, because nobody should be afraid to post dirt on an admin due to people turning against them

I don't know, antagonizing the antagonists is pretty funny.

>Chug is still booty blasted he got tabled by Sawbones 3 years ago, and has never stopped trying to get him deadminned since.

I don't know man just kinda seems like you're making excuses for shitty clowning, if you wanna antagonize antags play sec or HoS not clown or clowncurity.

>everyone who doesn't like sawbones is chug

Oh, I wasn't the clown.
It just always makes me chuckle to see antags complain about being antagonized, especially because half of them turn around in other rounds and say "do u feel antagonized?"

yeah those kinds of antags are fuckers and until last round I never realized how massive the power-level of "low rp" is.

Go take your break. I did plenty of funny things that round as a clown, especially with a crew so small. I did purposely set the RD / HoP / acting captain and the CE up against each other. That let me know, without any reasonable doubt, that whoever was left alive was a traitor. I checked by searching the acting captain, and then, much later, having Beepsky arrest the CE (you) and hitting the motherload of traitor items and objective items.

I not only found a captain's laser, emag, HoS jumpsuit, etc. on you, but also knew that you had 1) killed the acting captain and 2) had emagged the HoS locker. When I found the jumpsuit in your gear, there was 0% doubt.

We all get pissy sometimes when our best efforts at being an antag fail miserably.

Still man it only bothers me because you were the clown, like fucking hell becoming the HoS just to kill the dude who only killed one guy.

we just need to find a way to fucking relax everyone, although i dont know how user

I mean, I was just watching, but for me, the problem with "only killed one guy" is you always give them the benefit of the doubt then get killed.

RP is fun and games until you're taken out of the round, which is why a lot of people don't RP. Med RP is a nice balance, but I can't fault people for jumping the gun on that stuff.

I became the HoS because the new captain walked in on me having barged into the brig, and helping myself to the nice clothing there (hat, armored jacket, tactical flashlight). My PAI said that I was the new HoS, as a joke, and I played along with it. I suggested to the captain that I'd misplaced my old ID and would be needing a new one.

It was actually RP. Go ahead and check, if you're honestly worried about it having been 0% RP and 100% validhunting. Not at all. I just knew you were a traitor, and having a PAI to entertain drove me to find danger.

I'll be honest mate that PAI was thirsty for my blood, like I even e-magged the cargo console for carrie who was it's master.

So everyone was against you, thirsty for your blood, etc. The truth is that you gave off a few signs, a nosy clown HoS looked into it, and he found evidence that you were a traitor and had you executed.

Boo, hoo. It happens. Take a breather, and then come back. Or stay, because we don't have that many players...

>all drama recently has been admins perpetuating it
>recent drama was because of someone being so afraid of a metaclub, that they didn't want to give themselves away and have them turn against them
>sawbones' meme team come out in full force calling the "anonymous person" a piece of shit and a liar
>entire drama was due to sawbones not wanting to ban someone that a metaclub member ahelped, despite being metagrudged and metagamed twice in a round

Notice something user, notice how ALL the drama has been sawbones/admin related recently like damn, our server is so shitty that players are legitimately afraid of the admin team.

>dying server
>people still lusting for ban valids
>cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the server, someone is gonna want someone banned.

>Players are legitimately afraid of the admin team.

Not saying sawbones isn't shit, but this simply isn't true. Sawbones is shit because of his past, and because he's an extremely low-effort admin. That's fine though, because a low effort admin > no admin. And usually Sawbones is still right. When he or other admins aren't, there's the forums which have always worked. Now that Pain is gone, I'm not certain it'll be as functional, but it always has been.

Feelings? I'll tell you whose got bloody feelings. Blokes what ban their wives with metagrudge tokens.

Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to ban everyone you meet.

I and my buddies will not play until sawbones is deadminned and deff's medbay is white.

*cough* Stationeers *cough*

>literally admitting to metaclubbing

First ever good argument I've seen for keeping Sawbones, if it will keep your kind out

Dudes, how do you play wizard? I usually go with
>Staff of Change
>Bunch of random spells that seem good
thats all i get because i like turning people into random mobs

Enjoy dying and eventually becoming VG

I unironically stopped playing despite the dead pop. Now that the server is weak there's a chance that just not being there might be a big enough reason to reconsider.

>chariot
>max arse nath

try to survive until the shuttle docks, so you can breach the shuttle and watch everyone fall like retards, since you can't buckle without a butt

3x blink, smoke, emp.
It's not your job to have fun, it's your job to prevent any silicons or people who need power to have fun.

>that queen

>emp
SEETHING

harvester-chan is cute!
CUTE!

I don't play Wizard
I play silicons a lot though, and I have a deep hatred for EMP
You kill nobody, and the entire station still comes out of it unhappy.

Bundles, everytime you wizard take the bundle of random shit. Sometimes you luck out and get the most obnoxious shit in existence way over your normal limit, sometimes you get el nath, sometimes you get garbage. The important thing is it forces you to improvise with what you got and find creative ways to fuck with the crew, and lets be honest, there's nothing quite as antagonizing as a wizard with all the mobility upgraded shoe snatch and clown curse, the best wizard rounds are the one where the wizard makes things so miserable with their existence they kill themselves.

Go plainclothes and make people drunk and horsefaced through walls
Annoying people is more important than killing them

it only really pisses me off because I got headbanned for something like that, I think i'm gonna leave for good. I'm gonna write a letter to everyone on the server on pastebin, i'll post it when it's done.

>morena going off on nuke in sawbones feedback thread

literally what I thought they were dating?

Saronsen was the admin we needed.

Fireball
Blink
Pain mirror
Wall of flames
Pray to admins to fill you with 1000 units of gyro and give you a suit
blink around the station creating fire everywhere and shooting fireballs off in random directions, use pain mirror to ensure you stay alive
Call yourself DISCO INFERNO

It's not Morena, it's Lavos pretending to be Morena trying to create drama. They made it clear in the discord they hate Morena and want him banned again.

Fuck off zealotron's cum sock.

lowpop bagel sucks, especially with the smes change that makes the power die faster

>CE Bill Hudson detonates the shard with incompetence

lmao garrus

what the hell goes on in CM

kinda hard to play a high pop map with 10 people.

yeah
i wanna lock it behind 25 voters or somethin like with PACKED

how'd he fuck it up

Where did everyone go, and what other server that is like vg that I can go to?

>25 voters, so basically remove it with the state of our population.

>step out of the brig to help with power
>"oh fuck! [armory/ai upload/eva/etc.] is WIPED CLEAN!"
fug

better red than dead baby