/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2804

>Recent news
Free event SSR Sandalphone for What Makes The Sky Blue Part II
Orchid's dagger FLB released with small Trium and DATA+echoes on ougi
Aphrodite will get her FLB, Arulumaya will get her FLB, she will get a 4th skill
Final Chapter of Pandemonium will be released on Late Feb
What Makes The Sky Blue rerun will feature the free Baha Weapon again
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/HgkULL3k

Previous Thread:

>mfw actually hit pengy's oh my bahmut 9999999 DMG cap

NO GUILD WARS DISCUSSION BELOW THIS LINE, ONLY WAIFUS

HOST UBAHA/UBHL!!!

i want doggo to step all over me

I want Sandalphon to step on me and call me a whore!

Leechblue Fantasy General filled with communists that want all the rewards for none of the work, shocking.

wtf bros i wanna be Lebron for a living.......

>want to just skip through the event because it's the same as last year
>can't because it's the best event

FUCK

Is this thing good?

>I'm leeching in a seeded crew and getting carried by whales thus I'm lebron james
- /gbfg/

Good skin

Which character is the Lebron of GBF?

21 gun stones

>/gbfg/ watches niggerball

wtf bros...

I spent $0 and one week farming a magna pool. I deserve as much as whales grinding 2 billion

>ask this classic gbf waifu to join my crew
>choose "I want to be with you"
>get this
What the FUCK was her problem here?

>best event
doubt.png

>lebron james can't btfo little kids anymore
>throws daily autistic fits
Either make a new tier, cancel GW or fuck off

one of the best gunskins in the game, also 21 gunstones

#
It's because an insufferable asshole like Klauz is the person who pointed it out. It's like if Brat advocated for more SupTix, people would go out out of their way to demand less SupTix.

In the end, S-tier is the only solution.

Korwa, obviously. While the Micheal Jordan is Beatrix.

>event that is named after and features Lyria prominently in art
>Lyria barely does anything
Really evocates my summon crystals.

Lyria is ugly, the less things she's involved in the better.

None. You are creepy.

>Sandal keep calling Lyria the "girl in blue"
>Her dress is white

Waaah I don't want people to get nice stuff even if it doesn't impact me in any way because I dedicated all my jobless free time to GW and they had other responsibilities

>marie got added back into cumshots despite just being removed because most of the guilds members where bitching about her in and outside the guild
Is Sushi just a thirsty nigger? I can't think of a single reason why you would add back someone you just kicked for being an annoying leech who is proud about it. The only reason I can think of is that sushi is a thirsty nigger trying to get into marie's pants and cumshot is merely a guild to try and find him girls in this game. Has there been anything more pathetic in /gbfg/ history besides teasel's asshole?

Cumshots is fucking dead, just disband it again.

Do Cygames employees even participate in GW?

You're ugly.

desu Lyria has a huge ass forehead

Tidepods.

That you are fucking creepy? Hello? She just wanted to join your crew, not to be with a psycho.

Cuck.

Is there anything else to do for this grid (Aside from getting the DATA key for the atma, which I'm working on. Ubahas are rare, man) that doesn't require HL?
Or is it fine to move onto improving my Wind further until I reach 101?

So does nobody wonder how the actor lucio is able to fly with his fake wings?

Think in biblical terms. It makes sense.

>little kids have lebron james salary for winning against their little kiddie friends
>p-please don't complain about this

Other responsibilities like shitposting in /gbfg/ about guild drama and begging for leechlists right? Just say you wasted all your time posting on Veeky Forums instead of playing the game but you still want the rewards for it.

>lyria saves you from the second time
>people here would still kill her
you're literally niggers. like actual detroit subhuman niggers.

He calls her the blue girl in japanese because she has blue hair and eyes

He mindrapes people so they think nothing of it

Give me a quick rundown on Lyria.
What teams can utilize her best?

>get someone killed because you're a fugitive
>save their life out of guilt
>get someone almost killed AGAIN because some edgy fag wants to destroy the world but needs the girl in blue and the red scaled wyrm's power
>saves your life again because it's her fault
>wtf bros I love Lyria now?!?!?!

I thought his game was about waifus and escapism and shit.

...nope, I still don't get it?

He's so good at acting he can even act-fly.

Vyrn saves us too. The event isn't called THE TOKAGE IN RED and doesn't feature vyrn's fat ass wiggling in the splash art (unfortunately). EXPLAIN THE DOUBLE STANDARD BABBO

Why would you complain about that, autismo? How does that affect you in any way?

lucio is really peter pan. he's being held up by tinkerbell

My dick

OTK teams for GW and mass grinding

Our girl Sawashiro just got announced for SC6

I said to make a new tier.Since KMR doesn't care, get fucked I guess. KMR doesn't have your family at gunpoint telling you to do GW, just don't play the fucking game if you hate it so much.

ESPN?

wire and mirrors

Why the fuck is DAO such a bitch?
>becomes evil for literally no reason
I don't get her problem. Lucifer is a pretty cool dude.

teams w/ shiva and bahamut flb

>whale guilds are dying
Good bye Grubble

he's upset that LG and FOXHOUND are STILL stronger than his shitty painstakingly researched EOP seeded crew

shut the FUCK up drama whore

Why would anyone accept that retarded fujo in the first place?

fuck off kyoppi

>Who cares if GW is literal torture lol, you don't have to play it

>currently voices the most individual characters
SAVIOR
OF
GRUBBLE

You're right. Now all the whales are quitting. Good for Grubble, I'm sure this will go well for them.

i kinda want to leave my crew, make a new one, and just be a one man crew terrorizing tier C

elemental summons literally start at 120%
you dont need stones for them to be useful

insider here, expect a restructure of GW soon

Can we fucking ban this I DIDN'T WIN GW SO EVERYTHING SUCKS guy already? He's actually ruining the threads.

MOOOOT

Whales don't like it when people who haven't spent as much as them get anything at all. Or in this case, its a botter who doesn't like the fact non-botters get things.

>Who cares if GW is literal torture lol,
>you don't have to play it
???
It's literally not hard.
Just don't fucking play it if you hate it so much, otherwise shut the fuck up and play it.

COLLAB WHEN?

>/ddlc/'s cancer is so great, it's spreading to other generals unwittingly

Ok.

Girl in (Gran)Blue.

She resides within Gran whenever there is a battle. You can see her pop out of him when she needs to cast a summon.

>can we
>we
Oh shit, guys, it's a mod. Can I have your autograph?

>subjecting yourself to torture every two months as a hobby
Just quit

>just don't play the only event that's a consistent source of Gold Bricks and Sunlight Stones bro xD
Anyone else tired of this meme already?

Fuck /ddlc/

more like "I DIDNT GOT CARRIED HARD ENOUGH"

>just piss off your most dedicated players bro!

I don't know how matchmaking works in GW, but I'm struggling to think of a metric that would provide a meaningful measure of strength for that purpose.

Total amount farmed obviously doesn't make sense because a weak guild burning through their meat the entire round might end up with the same score as a strong guild farming meat for an hour, so there'd have to be some kind of weighting going on - pace-adjusted or rank-adjusted or whatever.

People here complain when shortening GW rounds to a couple of hours or only during your guild's strike time with the counterargument that it'd mean that whales would be even more favored because they can't be out-autismed, but isn't that what'd be desirable in this context? The stronger guild would always win in a sprint compared to a marathon, and no one would need to put in 17 hours a day going to the moon because of an actual match.

Alternatively, narrow the gap between winner's and loser's rewards so that not wanting to put in a 17 hour day won't hurt you as much.

Reminder that klauz did 15m per day which is literally 1hour of strike time

>teasel's asshole
No gbfg GL will ever peak that act, say what you will about the leech he became but props

Sushi and his private chanel ERP sessions senpai. He can't let go

Takanya I want your autograph

Shut the fuck up and stop shitposting Klauz, you're making the people who actually agree with you look bad.

I honestly wonder what his honor totals were, as someone who lost matches, there's a good chance I put in more work than him.

>who cares if GW is literal torture lol, you don't have to play it
>What? GW offers the two best items in the game AND is the only way to get eternals? Nah, you don't have to play it if you want to enjoy /gbfg/, lol
Kill yourself

The only character who came out of pandemonium not bitch is Azazel, but he's still insane.

Yikes

why do people care so much about one (1) leech?

>KMR ruins the game right as Priconne releases
pottery

Nigger what if you were locked up for 2000 years?

He posted them, it was 15m every day

But Gran isn't Granblue, he's just Gran.

So he's a literal leech complaining. Why am I not surprised.

But didn't they piss off Lucifer so he threw them into pandemonium? Isn't that their fault to begin with? At least Azazel has the excuse of being manipulated.