Have normies started trading crypto yet?

Have normies started trading crypto yet?

Normies can't get their heads around it. They all think Bitcoin is a scam with no legitimacy as an investment. All the better for us.

>invest about 800 USD into bitcoin in March 2009
Heh

I hope they will cover my autistic buys at ath, because I'm bad at trading

They're starting to get their heads around it. I'm in dental school which is the biggest group of hiveminded normies ever and maybe 3 or 4 out of 200 students in my class started to look into it after I make a few thousand off of ethereum.

False, normies getting into bitcoin will create the biggest pump ever. We'll all get fucking rich even if we miss selling off at the peak.

I've told a few of my "normie" friends and they just look at me like I'm crazy.

Then in my grad school course, we talked briefly about it. Only one of the people in my class had BTC (and probably more) while the rest of the class of 22-45 yr olds thought it was some kind of scam.

We've realistically got a year or two before they want in.

This. But with new all time highs I'd say we have one year before the big normie-pumps.
If you're in crypto right now, you have a chance to be way wealthier in the coming years than you're now.

Out of the many who know I've been in btc for a while a few have started to jump on. I think once alts gain a little bit of legitimacy things will really start to snowball. BTC is really hard for people to get past the 'why is this worth anything', but with alts at least many may have one concept or another than any given individual might be able to get their head around or see as being useful. Take gnosis as an example noshill, the concept that many people might find most attractive could just be they like the idea they can open a market on anything and take bets from anyone anywhere on it and be assured payout, and the fact that it will always be there, they may not give 2 shits about the tech behind it or whats making it work.

>I've told a few of my "normie" friends and they just look at me like I'm crazy.
this

same here, even the intelligent ones who are on STEM courses don't really get it. Everyone seems to be convinced it's too good to be true or a big scam. People have no vision - and a hatred for taking calculated risks

eth need to expand their sjw division first

I double this, normies can't grasp the idea of crypto currency for some reason.

All it takes is some celebrity or a-lister to talk about it in an interview or on instagram and it will catch on.

But it is a big scam. Everyone is just trying to be on the right side of the scam before it all gets regulated and goes to shit. Not to say you can't make a tidy profit in the mean time. You don't seriously think this shit is the currency of the future do you?

How can it be regulated? That is the beauty of crypto. The government can't control the block chain.

They don't even trade stocks. At most they'll have a retirement account they put into but a majority of people don't trade at all.

This. Best there is right now is PC gamers trying out buying games with it. Not much else has any traction.

It could be made illegal or effectively illegal for instance. Unlikely but thats an obvious example

This.

Normies follow what's popular.

They can control fiat entry and exit points.

You can always find someone on a crypto finder app and trade fiat for crypto in person though.

Oh god no please. They've ruined everything they've touched I don't want them to ruin crypto markets

when normies jump in lot of btc holders will suddenly be rich af

Stop posting things like this, my sucidal tendencies are returning