Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8yvtX9GzHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just went 47-1 in a QP game as Tracer and we lost

why

>Semmler busts a nut each time Jake lands a pulse bomb
Im laffin

Second blue girl when? With tiddies

>there are people in this thread right now who believe Rein has the best pickrate of all the tanks

Well, you should do more than 47 damage

>new hero revealed next week
How has it already been a year since Orisa was revealed, damn son

>put effort into keeping the OP clean, adding a link to the teaser source and a link to the previous thread
>waifufilter faggot just copypastes and posts his new thread early

47 final elims? DAMN SON. You stood on the point too, right?

I don't know about everyone else, but after the recent shooting I don't feel like I can play 76 anymore, it just feels like I'm endorsing a weapon that's killed children.

>Being the honorary Aryans in the sith empire
Chiss life has to be a suffering at the grand scale.

I did, been earning them fine albeit a bit delayed. I think my Twitch page had just crashed or something while the stream was still going.

I'm transitioning from zero cal sodas to more water slowly.

Here comes T.Racer!

and the meta hasn't even adjusted to account for moira + the mercy nerf. Every other hero release has taken months for people to find out how to best use them but moira got completely cucked by mercy being a must pick.

At least they didn't get their shit pushed in and kinda got to keep their culture. Surely that counts for something.

WE MUST DEFEND THIS HOUSE

USA FOREVER!

Just drink water already you faggot.

do you only have to spectate the end of the map to get token or the whole map

Children have been killed by rocks, knifes, hands. You can probably bet that a few of them by arrows and shurikens too. Looks like you're relegated to just using fictional weapons now.

>MUH KDR

So with the new OWL skins being released through Twitch bullshit, do you think they'll eventually release the OWL Away skins in the same way? I think the Away skins look amazing in some cases

If it's next week, this new hero is being revealed sooner than Orisa was last year.

don't forget the carbonated water --> water step

Get out of Bronze desu.

Rawkus' body makes me uncomfortable. His weird pale head and hair doesn't look real. Like a thumb covered in straw. His ass too I have to see him naked to confirm some things I don't believe anyone could have body that shape no homo.

This tbqh, his gun is too real for me right now, I actually can't play him, he seems too simple anyway feels like Raynor on hots.

Orisa was revealed March 2nd 2017 user, so it's going to be Thurs March 1st this year

Moira will just steal her spot like everything else she has.

Why does every moira play like they're a dps?

10 games in a row where I had one on my team that never used a health orb once, just tried to heal by spraying piss.

She is

I don't remember when exactly it was but when I looked it up some said it was at the end of March. I dunno, the fact that New years started later this year is throwing me off I guess.

You sound really gay user

Moira is a top 3 dps don't waste your orbs.

Stop being a shitter in wood league or alternatively start doing your job so Moira doesn't have to do yours

>transitioning from zero cal sodas to more water
Hope you succeed.Why don't you just switch to water directly? I mean there is fruit juice mixed with water, if you need something with more taste.

I suppose you think you made a point there. Pickrate means little when it means it's always mercy + someone else. Moira's full capabilities can only be realised now that the other support is freed up and we can see how well she works with lucio, zen or ana.

because it's better to launch a deathball and remove the deeps on the other team than it is to heal shitters.
DPS flail around when they get a giant purple beam on their screen and a deathball bouncing around leeching their health.

THREAD THEME GO HOUSTON

youtube.com/watch?v=y8yvtX9GzHA

You've had since November to play games without a Mercy in them. Either play the game more or gain the capability to learn how skills work with each other.
Holy shit.

I'm gay for traps and boys with large breasts and also boys with no breasts who look a bit like girls they wear a wig but not for men. Definitely not for what looks like a big misshapen bag of oatmeal with a thumb ontop.

Gookslayers?

london gayfire lmaooo

>KOREA
>KOREA
>KOREA
>KOREA

>avalanche of white cums in
problematic to be honest

>the avalanche of white cum
wtf blizzard there's kids watching

GOOKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

there is no corroborated evidence linking diet soda with adverse health effects as long as you don't drink 2-3L+ of it a day

Revealed March 2nd, RELEASED March 21st

NESSKAIN IS GOING TO DO THE ART FOR THIS ONE TOO

CONFIRMED

GET READY

LMFAO

So is new hero some kebab roach?

how is he SO THICC

"White Dome" means the Hagia Sophia.
It was a greek Orthodox church that later became a mosque and eventually a museum.
Its basically one of the most important architectural designs out there.
It also, notably, has a huge white dome.
That's where the mission was located.

As for ZX24AL, that I'm unsure of, its probably just a mission identifier.

Emre Sarioglu is likely a turkish male given that Emre is a turkish male given name.

thank god

>implying

it's meta. like it has since launch it starts at pro level and filters down you fucking idiot.

out of all the teams, the gay mafia destroyed the gooks

i'm going to kill myself right now

L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O L M A O

london spitfire more like lonDONE SHITfire

how though

IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE

Where's that pic of those gigga niggas wearing those green glitter cowboy outfits with their giant erect cocks. You know which one I'm talking about

Pretty awesome set.

Cravings for soda and the fact it's not outright negative for weight loss so it's hard to convince myself to go full on water.

I'm doing it though.

>nesskain drawing an oiled up turkish man

This is the future you chose, xqc

This is how I know you are lower than Plat.

how is his ass so thick as a dude

they did it already
>being this new

the new body of the american male

They're getting dinked tonight

Remember. Dynasty and Outlaw have the nicest colours and the cutest waifus mascots

>never forget

Maybe because the dps can't get any kills

I mean i hate when i play moira and even after i drain most of the enemy health, my team still fail to finish them off

Blizz should just hire her to be their in house artist at this point. She is the best one they commission.

P A I D A C T O R S

be at ease, their suffering has ended.
they're not canon, so it doesn't matter anymore.

just fuck what SW has become

You'll break past diamond one day, user. Keep it up.

I thought they were going to switch cameras right away but they took a while

I swear each team needs to put their players on mandatory fitness regimens

Who?

Should I be concerned? Happy?

I want to cuck Linkzr

it's Linkzr's gf you seething shitter

please someone help me

I unironically had gold objective time.

Not even surprised Linkzr has a cutie girlfriend, he's a cutie too.

This guy is literally leaking snot from his fucking nose.

Jake's asian gf sure is uggo

Never forget 2 winstons, 2 lucio's.

As opposed to ironically having gold objective time

That meta was dog shit, good riddance

kys

so you're saying she's also a prostitute?

She did the Moira origin story, along with the Uprising art, and comcis.
So, we should expect another another origin video in the style of Moira's again.

He's pretty underrated

? Thats Jake's precum

and 47 final strikes, damn son.

>implying finnish people aren't asian
top kek

This match has been the absolute best that OWL has had to offer so far and last nights games were great too. So many different strategies now that we can start to see which teams have the best coaches. No more fucking 2 minute fights with rezzes up the ass.

Is that Jake's girl? Holy shit she must be really rich or really funny.

you seem to have a lot of trouble with understanding basic English.