/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Vlad III, Zhuge Liang and Nikola Tesla will have rateups alongside Amakusa on 02/25, 02/26 and 02/27 respectively
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests and Challenge Quest Announcement]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_mainquestaphelf/
Half AP Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Prison Tower event will begin on 03/01

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am3aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15131286
youtube.com/watch?v=CGv4IxGgmgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wu

What welfares should i be saving my cards for in the coming months? Also how legit is child gil for a f2p

What's the origin for the rumor that we're not getting Kuro?

Poll copied from the other thread!

strawpoll.me/15131286

>Jalter dropped to 8.5
>out of the top 10 now
BROS WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID BUSTER MEMES WERE GREAT WHAT THE FUCK NO THIS CANT BE NO NO NO NOOOOO

>Cu
>farming
lol

is it possible that by the 10th gudaguda event rerun, they will update Okita's animations again and buff her?

>ST NP

6000 hours of SAI in this masterpiece, can kick off Raita now?

The phone wallpapers are kind of cute. I wish more CE's got them.

All servants are reddit, especially the strong and/or popular ones.

Everything in A-rank on is strong, not just everything above S-rank.

Use what you want, it's an easy single-player game that makes money selling jpgs.

There actually aren't going to be that many welfare servants coming up for a while. I think there's one between now and the summer event (which is at the very end of summer).

I'm only rolling for one though so I want to make sure they get the most use from my support list.

>really want to roll Dantes
>he just keeps getting worse
Why do they love to keep fan favorites at the bottom of the tier list?
It's nto fair hopebros

>fan favorites
>Dantes

The only three in the next six months are Iris, rider Kintoki, and assassin Scat. Kintoki is one of the best welfare servants ever released, while the other two are kind of bad.

Which welfare is that

>600% quick AOE NP

That's actually pretty cute user, nice job

>All servants are reddit, especially the strong and/or popular ones.
Except this guy. Our dude Eric.

Forgive me if I forget a thing or two, has been a whil
Basically, on the start of the route, Shirou doesn't stop Saber from fatally wounding Archer, which means he can't act as much as he could during UBW.

The differences this causes include him not helping in the Hercules fight in the graveyard, which ends with Shirou being mortally wounded trying to help Saber and Illya retreating in surprise he'd actually do such a thing. He doesn't interact with Caster so no betrayal happens and shit like that.

Eventually, Saber decides to storm Caster's temple alone because Shirou didn't want to attack her on her own territory like that. it leads to things like she starting to fall for him after that. Shinji still tries releasing Andromeda on school and they still figh him. Since Shirou doesn't have interactions with Archer, he doesn't follow his fighting style but they still manage to beat Shinji, and force him to deactivate the field.

He flees, sometime later he attacks again with Rider. They fight in a building and Rider releases her NP, Bellerophon on top of the building, to which Saber counters with Excalibur and kills her. Due to that, her mana supply plummets and she is nerfed to critical condition unable to fight well, tired as fuck and if she attempts to even activate Excalibur she is risking death before shooting a laserbeam.

Shinji flees but Illya kills him offscreen, she then kidnaps Shirou and plan to turn him into her personal toy. Saber employs Rin's help to rescue him, but when they are escaping they are found by Illya on the mansion. Rin knows they can't escape together now and orders Archer to die there, to which he agrees. He gives a few tips to Shirou about magic, a location to the team to hide for the night and then he starts the fight.

CONT

I love Santa Lily

implying /alter/ would want that guy's shitty art. Literally worse than Raita. Delete that abomination.

I just want to love him.

>What welfares should i be saving my cards for?
Welfares? Cards? What?
EXP cards are cheap as fuck. You shouldn't be putting them aside until you absolutely want to use the welfare during the event itself. Otherwise, you can easily farm EXP cards during the dead weeks to level them up.

As for who's coming next, Iri is the next welfare. BB is sometime towards the beginning of next year. Those are probably the two big ones. There's also Rider Kintoki after Iri's event, Kuro sometime later this year, and Liz Brave for this Halloween as good welfare servants.

>What's the origin for the rumor that we're not getting Kuro?
Doomposting. The three biggest doomposts were NA F/GO shutting down due to not being profitable, NA not getting Gudaguda due to it not being translated, and NA not getting Prisma Iliya due to the license being owned by a different company(?). It's highly unlikely that anything will be skipped, but expect the doomposting to continue.

you first shovelface

Bros... i cant take it anymore I DON'T WANT TO BE A WAVERLET!

>look mom i posted it again

Thanks. My team rn is herc assasin shiki np5 and cu all at 50

I have fergus np2, medusa, hans np3, asterios np2 child gil and child alex

Whats my preferred team comp

worse that Rai-

Cu is great for difficult content, but Raikou is great for difficult content and farming. She's like the top FP servant behind Merlin

The Saint

Wait and hope.

Based Raita

t-thanks

>It's highly unlikely that anything will be skipped, but expect the doomposting to continue.

Thanks. I'm planning to roll for Illya but I really want both of them as a set.

Iri's only worthwhile if you don't have Medea Lily and really want to make a stall team. Otherwise, she's pretty meh.

>tfw can't decide between kinder eggs or a toblerone
save me bros

>two more SQ from Heracles
One step closer.

>change name to Astolfo = ban
>haven't had to purge anyone
Feels good to not have fags for friends.

Are they the US kinder eggs or are you in Europe?

She gives everybody Guts, though, which is something that's hard to find otherwise. And I don't have Medea Lily.

Get both, smash the Toblerone, and shove it in in the Kinder Egg, microwave them both for like ten seconds, and eat with a spoon.

Decided to do two 10x rolls on a whim. This is the first time I have been more upset at getting gold servants instead of CEs.

jerky

Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=CGv4IxGgmgA

God I wish this were me

>look mom im a nigger

Take the Toblerone and fight others for it

Enjoy your useless NP2 faggot.

Should I waste hearts ascending David?

Is this post for or against Raita? Because the posture alone is giving me scoliosis.

Absolutely!

ok

Yes. I heard from a reputable outlet that you'll get massive returns on that investment.

Well, user did a good job here

Herc is pretty good at NP2, though. You won't NP with him often, but NP2 is a nice damage increase for when he does.

Any suggestions for who i should level in the interim?

My man

Hmm well ok then

GIVE ME YOUR L/ZOs

Milly....tasty pee...

>gets a drama CD of his own
>not popular

raitakeks BTFO

Bros can we rotate astolfo getting kicked in the nads by true females for our ops?

>that wrist

Generally speaking, between Raikou and Jeanne Alter which one is better? Assume I do not have Waver or Merlin.

While Archer buys time, Rin decides to help Shirou transfer mana to Saber. And since a mage's semen is supercharged with mana, they have sex and then rest for the night. On Realta Nua, Shirou transfers part of his magical circuits to activate Saber's Dragon Core and help the pathway of mana to work.

Either way, Archer fights and fights. Berserker is left with his feet melted, an arm dangling and shit like that. It's a bunch of different wounds, matching Illya surprised that he managed to kill Hercules 6 times. Illya is even angrier that Archer was holding back the whole fight and that she still didn't have his name.

Hercules, since he is still regenerating, recovers a bit of sanity feeling it was a good fight and that he'd love to fight again with his sanity on. Illya orders him to go after them, with Berserker sending his thoughts of it not being a good idea, but he soon loses his sanity again and Illya decides a few hours to recover are enough. I think he recovers two lives until dawn, so they's have to kill him 8 more times.

Berserker eventually finds them and they fight. Note that attacking Illya is impossible as Berserker defends and Saber trying Excalibur leads to BAD END, so Shirou uses a Command Spell to stop her when she tries. Rin is held by Berserker and uses the oportunity to throw a super charged jewel on his face, killing him once, with Ilya complimenting her, but he now has 7 lives left.

Shirou remembers Archer's words and manages to project Caliburn, which he had seen in Saber's dream. Caliburn has the whole story traced as well, so it comes with the techniques too, as if the sword is swinging itself, he cuts Berserker's arm and frees Rin.

Berserker fights back, breaks Caliburn. Shirou traces it again and this time Saber helps holding the sword to unleash the attack. Impaling Hercules in the abdomen, O MY CALIBURN manages to kill him 7 times at once, eliminating Hercules from the HGW.

CONT

Yeah. They even decided that he was too popular, so they not only made him shit gameplaywise, they also changed his design to look like shit as well.

jesus fucking christ

Raikou is higher on the Tier List.

Wait there's more?

I hope they give him his Count outfit as a costume.
As much as I love the Abbé Busoni persona priest garb, I'd at least like the option of both.

That and a much needed buff. He's been circling the drain of the tierlist for too long.

Shu

I'm going to spend 30 SQ (PAID) as soon as astolfo disappears from the rate up rotation tonight, I need your energy for support! I need a priest in my Chaldea!

Both are ridiculously squishy but both can do fuckloads of damage. Meta is shifting to AOE and Raikou is AOE

I have both on JP, and prefer Raikou. Great wave clearer, and with overgauge, she's great for fighting multiple enemies in challenge quest. At least for me.

I would if you traded a 2030, still upset I never got one.

>we get homo CE wallpapers instead of the lewd CEs
This makes me hit the desk.

>he doesn’t have the dantes wrist.

>he is unaware
Dantes is adored in JP because he's completely for (You) and the fujos eat that shit up.

Is Dantes jalter for fujos?

Post THAT Jack image

no

Somewhat, yeah.
Arthur is Jannu for fujos when you think about it, too.

>Normal Jeanne now is above Jeanne Alter

Jalterkeks BTFO

Yes, but there is also APEX, Ozy and Gil, so he has a lot of competition.

Fergus, Cu, Medusa, Hans, A.Shiki, and Herc sound like a good start. I've not seen how Child Gil works but I'd assume he's good as an Archer. Just feed the matching class EXP cards into the appropriate characters, so you have a good mix of servants available. Alexander is good but best as a Quick support/Quick damage (once he gets his third skill) but none of your other servants seem to specialize in Quick. Medusa and Alex are sort of redundant together.

You'll eventually get all the bronze servants just from the FP gacha, so don't worry too much about if you don't have them yet. Georgios, Hassan of the Cursed Arm, and Arash are good ones as well, but don't worry too much about them over your primary lineup.

The nice thing about A.Shiki is that you have all the ascension materials you need to push her up to Lv.80. I'd say focus on Herc over Fergus for those God Hearts, probably Cu over the others, and the rest shouldn't have too many conflicts. High-ascension Herc and Cu are hard to kill and will be very dependable.

Shirou summons Arthuria Lancer Alter (Archer)
Rin summons EMIYA Alter (Archer)
Bazett summons Cu (Caster)
Sakura summons Medusa Lily (Lancer)
Atrum summons Medea Lily (Caster)
Zouken summons Serenity Hassan (Assassin)
Einzbern summons Herakles (Berserker)

How does this HGW go like?

CE trading fucking when? I don't even have any good quick servants, yet I have two IAs and an MLB Gandr.

>now

Don't do it, save for Jalter instead

I do have arash np5 and georgios too actually.
Hercs at bond level 6 rn so snow castle isnt too insanely far off.

ded thread
ded game