Are men inherently evil or does society have to fuck them up first?

Are men inherently evil or does society have to fuck them up first?

Just straight white men.

We are all born in sin

Define 'evil'

Man is the animal and animals are neither good nor evil, just surviving.

If by evil you mean greedy and self-serving then yeah. The primary instinct is always to take and desire the best for yourself without regard for others. As you grow older you see that if you continue your asshole behavior you will ge BTFO by everyone and die, so most people tone it down a bit.

Kids are pretty horrible desu

Morality is a social construct, and what I mean by that is it's something created by society mostly to protect that society from devolving into homicidal murderhobos that harm and deprave people for shits and giggles.

evil comes from it's conflicts with rational self-interest (do you eat bread or give it to starving poor person?), long term vs short term analysis, territory (easier to give bread when there's lots of it), and the overall flaws of the specific society (tradition says kill all third child, but it's not very moral).

That question doesn't make any sense user. Society exists in the mind of man, and if society is evil, then by proxy Man is as well and likely vice-versa

Man is only evil because many makes a standard of good and evil that don't match up with his normal behavor.

Does death come alone, or with eager reinforcements

Modern masters of science are much impressed with the need of beginning all inquiry with a fact. The ancient masters of religion were quite equally impressed with that necessity. They began with the fact of sin -- a fact as practical as potatoes. Whether or no man could be washed in miraculous waters, there was no doubt at any rate that he wanted washing. But certain religious leaders in London, not mere materialists, have begun in our day not to deny the highly disputable water, but to deny the indisputable dirt. Certain new theologians dispute original sin, which is the only part of Christian theology which can really be proved. . . The strongest saints and the strongest sceptics alike took positive evil as the starting-point of their argument. If it be true (as it certainly is) that a man can feel exquisite happiness in skinning a cat, then the religious philosopher can only draw one of two deductions. He must either deny the existence of God, as all atheists do; or he must deny the present union between God and man, as all Christians do. The new theologians seem to think it a highly rationalistic solution to deny the cat.

Depends on the manner of death.

>inherently

The construct of society as well as its evils were made by men as well.

society is made by man so hes responsible either way

Every organism seeks to reproduce as much as possible and will push any other organism that hinders this goal out of the way, using lethal force if necessary (as long as there is no large cost to using lethal force)

/biology

Take your childish notions of "good" and "bad" and throw them in the trash where they belong. They are social ideals, and they are completely meaningless when talking about the world objectively.

This is the only correct post in this thread

>As you grow older you see that if you continue your asshole behavior you will ge BTFO by everyone and die, so most people tone it down a bit.

Unless you manage to become a successful criminal and beat the fuck out of everybody else

Or a successful anybody. Look at Kim Jong-Un. He can just have dissenters murdered. Same with Xi Jinping in China, they have dissenters murdered as well. Same with anybody else who has power.

If you are "toning down" your asshole-ness it's because you have no power, it's because you have a low status in the hierarchy. It's because other people wield power over you and you are trying to abide by their rules just to preserve yourself.

So basically you should seek to climb the social hierarchy so you don't have to live by anybody else's rules and you can set your own for all the suckers below you. Whether you are the head of a company, a country, an army, a criminal gang, whatever.

So of I keep up with being an asshole irl then I will get coalitioned EU4 style irl too?

Humans are 100% murderous maniacs, thats why they never organized in groups, built cities, hunted together, did science together

Yeah any time a human saw another human they just shattered his fucking skull to dust.

It's pure science and biology folks.

You should be as much of an asshole as you can get away with

Life is a fight for success, females, and procreation

Git gud negro

kek

>Humans are 100% murderous maniacs, thats why they never organized in groups, built cities, hunted together, did science together
>Yeah any time a human saw another human they just shattered his fucking skull to dust.
>It's pure science and biology folks.

Lol u fucking moron

Gorillas and elephants both live in social groups / societies as well

But they also both kill each other. Gorillas kill the children of rival males. Elephants expel weak children from the group and leave them to die.

Humans still murder too. Look at Chicago and the murderous drug wars for dominance of the streets. Look at North Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, where they execute people they don't like.

Just because we formed societies doesn't mean we're not still murderous. Societies are pretty fleeting, the fall and rise of different empires over history should show you this. Also of course we will happily murder people when it serves for our protection - we murdered millions of krauts in the wars didn't we? And they murdered millions of us because they wanted to take over Europe.

You're a moron.

Women can be mean too.

Humans are at the level of elephants and gorillas.
I am agreeing with you there. There are NO essential differences between any animal really and humans. It's all just basic biology there.

Why can't people see that.

t. evil person

People try to claim evil is a spook because its just a word for an abstract concept, which is pretty fucking retarded when you think about it beyond the mindset of a baked 16 year old. Words have meanings and are just sounds used to communicate something. Its in the same category as saying trees dont exist, because the word "tree" is just something we made up, completely ignoring the fact that no matter how autistic you get about the wording, theres still those big things made of wood full of leaves coming out the ground.

>but user, a tree is psychical thing! its totally different than the concept of evil!

Not really, because we all know what evil is. You can once again be as autistic about the word as you want, but that doesnt mean people dont ruthlessly persecute and go after other people, depriving them of their lifes sometimes, only to benefit them. This post modernist deconstructing of words in order to imply these concepts which have existed since the dawn of man, are retarded logic games that serve only to allow evil to thrive on the basis of "dude, its like, not even there man!"

I assume you are still being facetious.

>There are NO essential differences between any animal really and humans.
Well, we ARE animals. So your distinction is false.

As for our differences from non-human animals, we're just slightly smarter than them, that's it. We're still fucking animals.

Apes, elephants, dolphins are all very intelligent creatures too. Gorillas can be taught sign language. That's pretty intelligent.

t. moron

>spook

Stop fucking using this word I've seen it on this board like five fucking times in the last 24 hours

>Not really, because we all know what evil is. You can once again be as autistic about the word as you want, but that doesnt mean people dont ruthlessly persecute and go after other people, depriving them of their lifes sometimes, only to benefit them. This post modernist deconstructing of words in order to imply these concepts which have existed since the dawn of man, are retarded logic games that serve only to allow evil to thrive on the basis of "dude, its like, not even there man!"

A tree is a physical, objectively existing thing

"Evil" is a human concept for "things we don't like"

You fucking mong

You are right. In fact I remember back in 2015 I used to go to uni to """"""""learn"""""""" things but I realized the best measure for a man is how many children he has, how many seedvesseles(PC term: women) has he filled with babies. I mean I look at the fucking muslims - 5 wives, make 5 babies a year, they know what's up.

So I dropped out and have since contemplated my profound discovery that humans ARE in fact animals. Really made me think. Have been plotting to kill other men's kids and make their women have mine instead.

People are too weak to realize the truth.

not an argument. The concept still exist user, so claiming evil doesnt exist because we "made it up" is retarded, when we just gave a name to something.

Men are self interested. Under the right circumstances this means cooperation, trust, and peace. Under the wrong ones in means aggression, fraud, and war.

Every man's purpose is to spread his seed, just like every single other organism

Sorry you're a cuck brah

It exists as an idea in the minds of men

It doesn't physically exist in the world outside of our brains

It is an idea, nothing more

>so claiming evil doesnt exist because we "made it up" is retarded, when we just gave a name to something.
So presumably you think God exists then?

Stirner literally addresses all of your points if you bothered to read him. His "spook" term is prefectly apt so I don't get why you're bitching about it.

Yeah pretty much this. Also I reckon within our lifetimes we will see serious war between the West and either the Middle East, Russia, or China. Or maybe all of them.

Nationalism doesn't die. The desire for people to preserve themselves - and to grow and develop - doesn't die.

We have to stop the white genocide. We are getting displaced.
We must remove shitskins from their houses and put white people in there now.

Nationalism doesn't die. The desire for people to preserve themselves - and to grow and develop - doesn't die.

>Sorry you're a cuck brah
You called me a cuck, buddy, what the fuck.

Yeah, but the numbers don't favor men. Most serial killers, mass shooters, cult leaders, terrorists,are men. The occasional female participant doesn't change anything.

>You called me a cuck, buddy, what the fuck.
Some anons just have no manners these days.

>It exists as an idea in the minds of men

So how exactly does this translate into evil not existing? Evil is an action just as much as it is an idea, in fact, its more in the psychical world.

These are post modernist logic games that lead to nothing productive

Men or Man? And define 'evil'.

define man

Define define

;Unbound variable: Define
;To continue, call RESTART with an option number:
;(RESTART 3) => Specifiy a value to use instead of Define.
;(RESTART 2) => Define Define to a given value.
;(RESTART 1) => Return to read-eval-print level 1.

I agree.

Because you are. Purpose of your life is to spread your seed mang.

>Evil is an action just as much as it is an idea, in fact, its more in the psychical world.
No, it's a concept, which we use to describe physical events.

Evil doesn't physically exist. Events physically exist. We choose to ascribe a value to them.

Keep up.

t. someone with a low social status

Not an argument

>when you think about it beyond the mindset of a baked 16 year old

how many people do you think are on Veeky Forums who are able to do this