/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2805

Happy family edition!

>Recent news
Free event SSR Sandalphone for What Makes The Sky Blue Part II
Orchid's dagger FLB released with small Trium and DATA+echoes on ougi
Aphrodite will get her FLB, Arulumaya will get her FLB, she will get a 4th skill
Final Chapter of Pandemonium will be released on Late Feb
What Makes The Sky Blue rerun will feature the free Baha Weapon again
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/HgkULL3k
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/432330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Light can't 1t EX+ without limited characters or without characters who aren't in the meta.

I want to be Sandalphon's personal whore!

just like dark

NARUNARU, MARRY ME

A reminder that Arulu's ass is now 5*

Light can't 1turn EX without a full primal grid.

>you will never princess carry Europa
Why live

>or
You unironically need both unless you're full sword

Who do you need?

>What Makes The Sky Blue pt.2 soon
>Second coming of BIGGEST soon
>Re:Link character reveals soon
>Re:Link localization announcement soon
I love GBF bros

What is this I hear about Arulu having a sister?

But user, everybody is Zeus's leftovers

>Second coming of BIGGEST soon

FUCK

Which have you made?

BIGGEST was a Christmas+New Years special, they won't run it for the Anniv. 10 daily rolls is still nice.

Just the one.

>all of her art is leg and ass focused
>her 5* art covers her legs and ass but it's armpit focused
It's an abstract kind of feel.

>level TWO FUCKING HUNDRED
>+99
>less attack than murg

How is the data?

That's cause she got them plump thighs man.

Next collab when

Apparently it's 20/15.

>you will never hug your cute wife from behind as she cooks in nothing but an apron

>you will never take Lennah out to dine at this fancy restaurant which you booked weeks in advance, taking her gently by the hand and guiding her through the hall to a nice corner table where you can have a little bit more privacy. The smooth sounds of Bossa Nova lends a hint of sophistication to the ambience, and Lennah's visage in front of you turns such a scene into a truly unforgettable experience. In laughter and merriment, you enjoy your food, and allow yourself to get inebriated not by the wine, but by your beloved's angelic voice which fits the music so well, and her sweet floral smell, savouring those more than any food. After the dinner itself, you once again renew your vows to her, on how you are so grateful to have met such a pure, compassionate, kind and beautiful woman, and how you proved your worth to her, and she to you, and that you wish for nothing else but to stay side by side with her forever. Gazing at her now moist eyes and blushing face, you take her delicate hand and gently insert a ring into her slender finger, proof of your eternal bond and sworn fidelity. Desserts haven't even come out yet, but what could possibly be sweeter than this moment?

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE /gbfg/ I CAN'T STAND IT

Kill yourself then, pussy

Please stop making me want to kill myself

>rank 105
>finally decided I have enough rupies for now (thanks to autosell) to switch out Karteira for Lecia Grand
I'm pretty bad at this game.

>You'll never be a virgin complaining about not being able to partake in various activities with his imaginary girlfriend

Feels bad to be a tranny fucker.

Do more co-op dailies and sell disks and other drops. You'll need a lot of blue sky crystals for late game stuff., possibly more than you will get if you start right now.

小さな女の子(little girls) has 1 open spot. We are aiming for world first clears of unreleased content and always have all HL raids on farm status. In guild wars, simply qualifying is not enough. We consistently place in the top 8 to ensure seeding and superseeding and safeguard our reputation and shareholder trust, as well as going 5-0 to ensure maximum valour badge gain.

If you need a guild, please send an application and schedule an interview. You will be asked to provide screenshots of all of your elemental pools as well as your character and summon boxes, ethnicity, languages spoken, previous guild experience, and rush availability. 5* GW characters are required and as long as you are making sufficient progress towards a second one we will take your word on good faith.

The acceptance process usually takes 3-4 weeks.

Link: gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/432330
Profile ID referrer: 6823403

Jesus christ what a mommy.

Are you ready for her SSR Grand?

If Sandals is light I'm dropping this game

He's dark

have the nips figured out which one is best yet?

>taking Irasshai out of your team
consider deleting your account

Anything that isn't dark lucifer

>schedule an interview

AIN
SOPH
AUR

I said I was bad, but not THAT bad. I'm sitting on a nice few BSCs.

>ethnicity, languages spoken
Why?

>is light in the event
y-y-yeah guys totally gonna be dark

gay ass sandalfuckshit

>primarchs are main elements
>supreme primarch is light
>supreme primarch's pet is dark

We don't allow niggers

better than i thought it'd be.

Can't wait for the little shit being forced to give you chocolate.

B-bros, is it my time to finally be esports?!

I agree

>shitposting during strike time

>he doesn't want best Lucifer

That doesn't answer why ask for languages spoken tough

the amount of effort in this is admirable

>Dark
>Boss fights were light and Null

We only allow people who can speak german in the guild.

I'm gonna spark the next zodiac. Will pig-chan be light or dark?

Wait, Drang and Sturm is cannon?

>Raid Sandals is null
>Nightmare Sandals is light
He's going to be light. Deal with it faggots.

I remember another edgy shit who loves to scream that

Ein Sof, or Ayn Sof (/eJn sɒf/, Hebrew: אין סוף), in Kabbalah, is understood as God prior to his self-manifestation in the production of any spiritual realm, probably derived from Ibn Gabirol's term, "the Endless One" (she-en lo tiklah). Ein Sof may be translated as "unending", "(there is) no end", or infinity.[1] It was first used by Azriel, who, sharing the Neoplatonic belief that God can have no desire, thought, word, or action, emphasized by it the negation of any attribute. Of the Ein Sof, nothing ("Ein") can be grasped ("Sof"-limitation). It is the origin of the Ohr Ein Sof, the "Infinite Light" of paradoxical divine self-knowledge, nullified within the Ein Sof prior to creation. In Lurianic Kabbalah, the first act of creation, the Tzimtzum self "withdrawal" of God to create an "empty space", takes place from there. In Hasidism, the Tzimtzum is only the illusionary concealment of the Ohr Ein Sof, giving rise to monistic panentheism. Consequently, Hasidism focuses on the Atzmus divine essence, rooted higher within the Godhead than the Ein Sof, which is limited to infinitude, and reflected in the essence (Etzem) of the Torah and the soul

Can you just sneeze my profile

Why would Sandalphon join the crew anyways? I'm tired of this lore ruining just to please fujos.

Wtwhoa whoabros....

Light boss event give dark characters and vice versa(unless it's multiple event SRs like idols), though we don't know what the sequel elements will be like.

Lucio is the real bad guy

courage is the magic that makes dreams a reality

>lucifer gets shanked
>REPLACEMENT ACTIVATES
>sandal appears
>now he actually has a job
>happy to fullfil his task for lucifer

>It's OK when we ruin the lore to please waifufags

Does this ever go away

Redpill me on this guild, /gbfg/. Are they worth applying to?

Why do the girls post here doesn't add me in the game???

>muh lore
>lore is literally that he is lucifer's replacement
>not understanding it's blatant foreshadowing when luci has a shitton of demons who want to kill him, like pic related and Olivia

I think I've got a nibble...

But shes dead user
Why even bother user?

FUCK this timegate game -_-

I only add cute Japanese boys and other girls

It would've been nice if the event rerun gave us renown.

>most esports guild in the anglosphere
It's a matter of personal preference and commitment.

I want Astaroth to imprison me in her chest.

Not unless you're Japanese.
Get used to it.

This is racist.

>her

God I can't wait to bully the fuck out of him and cuck him with Lucio every single day. I'll even run double Lucifer Support so I can have a foursome that this little bitch boi will have to watch from the backline! Ahhhhhhhh MINDBREAKING SANDALPHONE!
PUTTING HIM IN A CHASTITY CAGE AND HANDCUFFS! ALL SO HE CAN HAVE A CHANCE TO LICK LUCI'S CUM OFF OF ME!!!!

If faggots can get their shitty homo angel we should get Astaroth too

How the hell do I kill this thing in 3 turns or less? Do I need a ton of plain damage or something?

Same. I want Astaroth mommy to give me milkies for centuries.

Nothing has been announced yet. We might get 10-rolls like last year or we might not.

Who's this cute girl?

Elixers. I'm the one who asked earlier in the thread and it was piss easy once I used one.

You get a decent grid and stop feeling entitled to content that you aren't properly prepared for.

If you can cap try to meme him with tag team, alternatively you can spend 3 elixirs.

>it's wrong to call this genderless creature for what she looks like

Same but unironically

Is this enough for magna2

What's your strongest element and party?

That's me right now.

Yes, courage, also equally important is the social connections, know-how, talent, material resources, time, funds, discipline, motivation, and teammates depending on the situation. Good luck helps, too. This is what makes dreams come true.