Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1687: I love Kotori! Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events
JP: ChikaMari Nakayoshi Match
EN: YoshiMaru Osanpo Rally/10x EXP songs

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

for chuuni

This is the face of a whore

For Dia-chan!

this is the face of rina-riri in a spacesuit

What are your thoughts on RinMaki, /llsifg/?

Nooo. I had a specific image for the OP I wanted used... Not only that but the title is wrong too. It's supposed to be "Cute Kitty Kotori Edition" which was supposed to go with the OP pic. This is all wrong. I laid all this out last thread and even gave instructions on how it was supposed to look. Please delete this one and make the correct thread!

I love them!

no you made that agreement with the nozomifriend, and you and i both know that spammer wasn't going to pul through. our agreement was that you would behave even if there wasn't a kotori thread
so behave

Chika loves her beautiful senpai Dia-chan!

>best girl thread after shit girl thread
God bless.

_________ _____ with _____

What attribute gives out fan tokens?

Handing Riko with holds?

But not in a romantic way, because Dia-chan is already married to me!

And now we're off to bed together. Good night /llsifg/!

Snuggling comfily with Rikoppi!
Must we spoonfeed everything to you? It's in the game, man.

I love them

Dicking RIko with my benis

>being THIS much of an autist
Consider getting mental help. It's for your own good.

They are very cute

But you knew how I wanted the thread setup and you didn't even use my picture for the OP. I wanted it to be my thread but you made your own. It doesn't even feel like it counts

>you will never be a school idol and get a love letter from your cute kouhai

Then make your own fucking thread, dumbass.

Holding dicko with Riko!

2ndyear hagshitters should be banned altogether. The thread quality would increase tenfold.

Don't loop us all in with that mental dipshit. He's an embarrassment in general. Why did he even come back here?

ban all 2nd year shitters, even from PDP

you better give me fucking tomori-chan klab

sensitive?

I can't you stupid butthole I'M ON MOBILE. I CAN'T MAKE THREADS ON A PHONE

that wasn't part of the deal. you wanted a kotori thread, i wanted you to behave. this world is built on compromise, sometimes we only get some of the things we want instead of all the things we want. it's better than not getting anything we want at all.
now behave.

I've made several threads on a phone. You're just

Honkniggers and umiturds are equally as embarrassing.

user?!

Sorry, I didn't know this general was filled with such holier than thou cunts.

lazy piece of shit, i did many special, birthday threads on phone before

We know Kamiyu and Youfriend are the chads of /llsifg/ who attract all the ladies, but who are stacies?

>I CAN'T MAKE THREADS ON A PHONE
that might be because you're retarded

mob
nicofriend
breadbug
snapple

>information regarding souvenirs has been posted nearly every thread since the event started
>"Wow you're such a holier than thou cunt because I'm too lazy to search!"
Fuck off and learn how to search.

For magnets.

No one said it was holier than thou, just that if you actually played the game instead of asking questions over and over and over again, you would already know the answer. That same question has been asked for the last 10 days, and would take less than 5 minutes to look up in the archives. If you actually needed it, that would be one thing, but you should already know that when the event is almost over. That's just pathetic by now, sorry if that offends you.

Good, because she puts Maki in her place.

>trap
>man, also a spic
>man
>man

This place is a sausagefest.

qepd...

Rin, Nozomi and Maki belong in the trash bin. On fire. In hell.

you mean I'm not actually talking to pretty girls on Veeky Forums?

>spicman talking shit
Lmao

Why should I have to compromise for something I've been waiting so long for? Nobody else has to sacrifice anything to get their stupid threads. Why do Kotofriends only suffer?
It's not possible so stop trying to act all big with the other stupidasses. You have to be on a computer in the first place to even get the option so shut up

holy shit kotorifags are fucking retarded as hell

Hello there dipshit. I've made over 10 threads on my phone, which is just a plain ass Android. If you can't even be functional enough to do that when it bothers you so much, just kill yourself.

No shit?

The girls always leave because this place is an antisocial hellhole.

Piece of shit falseflagging honknigger

Goodnight, /llsifg/.

you should be happy anyone made you a kotori thread in the first place. we aren't suffering, there aren't enough of us in /llsifg/ to suffer, let alone warrant regular ops.
now start behaving already, we had a deal.

I wouldn't be asking if I hadn't already searched the archives and found nothing except for info on wallpapers, faggot.

i cant believe im siding with /g/miclet but he was right about these burdturds being obnoxious as fuck

I can't believe you retards keep falling for the same bait every thread

goodnight incestybro

>You couldn't even figure that out just by playing the event for all these days.
You really are retarded.

I hope you die in your sleep.

That's Riko. Not Ruby.

Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the cluck: for it is the number of a man; and his number is oh fifty million one hundred thousand four hundred four score and three.

>Why do only Kotofriends suffer
Don't act like you're their ambassador. You're the only one who was asking for a kotori op. You're just being selfish trying to have it be "your" thread. I bet you're working on a pastebin of approved comments and pictures that everyone has to follow.

Shit I can't believe I mistook that slut for Ruby.

>make a Kotoshit thread hoping to make that whiny faggot shut up
>he's still whining because it doesn't have his image and shitty edition title
Heh, that why you don't give in to cancer. Hope that taught you a lesson, OP.

Understandable to mistake sluts for other sluts.

What's wrong with being a girl?

I don't know what you mean

Not also being my girlfriend

Why does this general have so many assholes when it's a series about cute smiling girls learning about friendship and working together?

Nothing.
Just insecure betamales shitposting, I bet this this virgins also love Dia

That's understandable as Riko looks more like Ruby's sister than Dia.

We have envious roasties that don't have friends here.

Really sad.

Because this series had some assholes as well, like Umi, S1 Eli and S1 Kanan.

I wish I was a girl

If you were a girl would you ask what's wrong with being a girl?

S1 Kanan did nothing wrong
Also you forgot Nico and S1 Dia

Remember when someone posted "breadbug"'s steam account? Well, I was inspired and found the real one. I also found MOB, tokyodrift, and some guy who likes maki who I think might be makibro because he's a smug dick.

Not posting any of them though

They earn less than their male counterparts and society shits on them. Why would anyone want to be a girl?

Like I said before, I had my thread planned out and you went and did your own thing so enjoy YOUR thread.
You must have a different browser than me. My display isn't like that
Blah Blah Blah. Whatever you say
But I asked for the thread to have my setup and I guess nobody wanted to follow my guidelines so, whatever. I don't even care anymore. You guys do what you wanna do. Have as many stupid threads about dumb stuff that nobody even cares about

Mood swings
Bleeding crotch
Nasty attitude even towards friends

wtf I hate kotori now

Most of the people in this general don't even care for the series. All the ones that did left so all the gaps were filled by assholes from /v/ that can only perpetuate shitty memes.

>KEMON DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

I don't even have a steam account, poshn.

Is "what's wrong with being a girl?" poster one of the best parts of Love Live?

you didn't plan shit, if you really had it planned out you'd have posted it yourself. instead you just asked a spammer like they have any integrity. if you really wanted your own thread you'd have found a way to post one.
now stop falseflagging and start behaving, there's more closeted honkfriends in /llsifg/ than birdfriends. go pick on someone else.

Back to r9k with you, scat.
Makes sense. The sad fate of many Veeky Forums threads.

you are the most ungrateful piece of shit. kindly fuck off

>Have as many stupid threads about dumb stuff that nobody even cares about
But we don't have that many Kotori threads

imagine being autistic enough to take the falseflagging cluck seriously

I already have asked

This brand of falseglagging can only be done by honkniggers.

>i-it's a falseflagger we dindu nuffin
Hmmm i remember the same from fans of another 2nd year girl

What's wrong with the second years?

>2nd years have the worst girls and worst fans
How do they do it?