pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1189167/882a9ed4bd/
twitter.com/GameStop/status/966899209898156034
youtu.be/GQgP3vmNjZA
spnati.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One and a half hour until the Tap Battle ends. Are you going to do any last minute dancing before it goes away /feg/?

He as in the right for hitting and disciplining Shinonome after he misbehaved and almost got himself killed

I have to work.

Laegjarn is my wife.

thanks to the user that suggested this strip poker game earlier. its been a blast, but lyn keeps on winning

Yeah. The lord who was surrounded by enemies, not ready for battle and ambushed. Not really a lot he could do about it. Honestly, play FE4. Experience Sigurd in action and you'll change your tune.

Post NIIINO

daily reminder to save your orbs for legendary lucina next week

>Tfw when no sister to rape
Wtf bros

consider the following

Who are some units with basically useless skills that I can send home without a second thought?

>3 orbs
Please don't say that. It would kill me.
saved

Why can't you leave your drama in the previous thread?

which of the feh ocs are virgins and which ones aren't?

kill all tripfaggots

raigh

exhentai.org/g/1189167/882a9ed4bd/

This thread is now dedicated to chill vibes by irder of Mecha-Birb the Unstoppable
Post wholesome art/videos
Faggotry will be eliminated

Marth is the face of the franchise.
You have to factor in normies

it would seem laegjarm is /feg/'s wife; is this true? is she more liked here than any of the other ocs?

Does anyone outside of Japan even know that Marth isn't a Smash character?

no one knows who that is

>Lushitna
>B8%
Lmao!

Est
Raigh
Oboro
Merric
Male Corrin

So, how's /feg/ been the past couple days since the banner reveal?

Aside from Veronica, I find her design to be the best Heroes OC by far. Most of them just look shit

*sneaks behind you and brash desperation thanis you*

>405 orbs
I'm ready

Shit.

Please respond?

Blessing for Catria?

oh shit

Can she be the legendary fire her please?

>B-B-BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

Neither does Gunnthra.

I'd bet on Veronica still being more popular cause cute loli

twitter.com/GameStop/status/966899209898156034
Bros

>Mmh...Celica CUMMIES
>Robin Grima ... Epik
>Who the fuck is Hardin?

>Almost 400 pages
What the fuck

lets get it fuckers.

300 orbs for grima and maybe serika

/whaleemblem

She seems to have had the warmest reception of any oc so far so I'd say so

Not him, but I like her. She reminds me a bit of Minerva. That's probably the archetype she falls into, I fully expect her to change sides soon. She's also the only one who has a personality right now so there's that.

SPECIAL ASKRAN FORCES

HIGH RISK MISSION SQUAD

Hope this means free orbs

>You have to factor in normies
So Ike wins even more?

Free orbs when my dudes

/r/ing grima fug

>The lord who was surrounded by enemies, not ready for battle and ambushed
the loser had his whole army with him and still got destroyed, if he actually walked into such an obvious trap that speaks many more volumes for how dumb your """""strongest lord"""" is than anything else

i mean it's not like sigurd is the king of intellect either way, considering he also does shit like leave his wife and newborn son in the protection of a fucking eight year old

>Experience Sigurd in action and you'll change your tune
if you're actually trying to suggest this from a gameplay aspect, i'd like to say that being an overpowered unit in FE4 is not hard, AND if that's factoring into it sigurd isn't even the strongest lord of his own game let alone the series

then again FE4's gameplay is generally enjoyed by the same cucks who like awakening anyways so i guess your kind has no idea what actually makes an OP unit, i mean you fags were insisting ayra was a broken unit for years and still bitch whenever people laugh at you for it

Everyone gets 2018 free orbs!

Is there any cipher card drawn by /ourgirl/ Ryo?

>The panel voted for FE Heroes so they'd get celebration orbs

Draug, Gaius, every 3* healer, Raigh, Est, Oboro, Arthur, Bartre. Any 3* shitter with useless skills at 4*

good luck goy

Wtf celebration orbs when???

Does the 4 or 5 hp really make a difference between quick riposte 2 and 3? I don't want to unlock a silver and two bronze to get 34 for my dragons, Is the skill even worth on Grima??

GIB ORBS

Why do Awakening characters tend to have such big atk? Grima (especially Grima, since +Atk is 44), all 3 Chroms, Cherche, both Cordelias, both hag Tikis

Who do you think the strongest lord is, user?

>Does the 4 or 5 hp really make a difference
It can.

youtu.be/GQgP3vmNjZA He's sad bros, should we forgive him as the nerdbros we are?

be honest, when was the last time any of you guys actually walked into a gamestop and bought a game

It's honestly either Lucina or Marth
She's cool as hell

>free orbs
unf

That's true. Ike is the probably the only other person with an easy argument for face

So this alongside the new constant stream of alts pretty much confirms we're never getting less popular/notable old characters ever again after Leif gets added, correct?

Anyone have more of these?

She easily has the best OC design. Bruno is up there with her

FEH just won mobile game of the year at DICE awards.

Celebration orbs when?

>FEH wins awards because of Nintendo paying off everyone
>But FGO always makes 100x more money

hmm

how often does it come up is what i meant really I have like 4 quick riposte if i can, i can settle with 2 for now and upgrade it later if i can. I'm just trying to finish an all Dragon team cause I have Grima

FOTM

She's /our girl/
Based Lyn gonna fuck DVa with her Sacaen futadick

this one, or the other?

Don't you have some Chocolate Pudding to spam

No free orbs since this isn't a japanese awards show

I just went there the other day to refresh my pro membership. Honestly most of the money i spend there is from gift cards because my family thinks that's all i like.

orbs pls

>Thotjafags salty that Ike won again

I bought Persona 5 last summer, I'll probably go again sometime soon. I don't do digital buyings

>live in Asia
>no gamestop
>go to local game store
>get recommended weeb SRPGs

Dumb gilkek, this was clearly a strategic move done by the voting panel. Even if FGO won there's no way we'd get Quartz for it because DW are a stingy bunch. Meanwhile FEH has given out orbs for winning an award before and they'd probably do it again.

This is my arena team. If I have two Grimas should I give warding breath to Nowi? Or maybe I should try to roll for another one and give all 3 wards?

link?

She's gorgeous, bros.

>this is your average ike redditor

Because of how they made Grima, I wonder how other evil dragon bosses will be. Like, Medeus is alright. He's just an angry twat, he has very human motivations so he'd probably be able to relax. Iduun's fine, she was just being used anyway. I guess they'd have to give the Fire Dragon a human face if they ever wanted to use it. Duma and Mila both have personalities already, so that's fine. I just hope they let Loptyr be a gigantic unapologetic twat like he was born to be.

This is funny because Ike would hate people who use thot

>no way we'd get Quartz for it because DW are a stingy bunch.
Don't they give quartz for literally everything? I remember getting 3 quarts for a 1hour downtime just a few weeks ago.

with Lyns popularity, you'd think one of her many alts would've had her hair down or somethin
spnati.net/

Just what I needed thx

not him, but the strongest lord lore-wise would unambiguously be Marth Wielding Falchion and the fire emblem.
After that the jugdral super-humans.

It's hard to say. There have been times where QR3 (as opposed to 2) has been pretty clutch and got me out of some dire situations, and those situations stand out a lot for me.

Fuck, I accidentally skipped past her line saying: "Prepare yourself peasants!" into this one. Damn it it'd be such a good cap too.

Still, everyone recognizing Snaki as top qt is far from bad thing.

How come fate has way better boys than we do

>Everyone's relaxed, thread is no longer filled with shitposting
>Ikefag trying to create drama, again
Sad.

definitely not sigurd

canonically it'd probably be either (as much as i hate to admit it) robin or rev!corrin, since while they should be idiots by all rights it always works out in their favor unlike sigurd who is an idiot and pays for it

They don't know what's okay to change to how to portray her because they don't know why people like her.

Anything tonight?

What would make Marth more popular