XBY will make many people rich
That's why it's called the next big thing

> 2 nodes
> each node with it's own spendable wallet
> comfortably living off monthly dividends 6 months from now
> see you gents on the moon

Which fuckig logonare they using anyways insee 100ndifferent ones

>comfortably living off monthly dividends 6 months from now
Will you really though? Or will it be another bitcoin master node where you earn about $21 per month per node.

Most dividend paying stocks don't even pay that quarterly lel, if he's getting $21 bucks a node that's p good.

ITS A SCAM

Jk it's not

>tfw 4 million coins

Where to set up a node though?

On a raspberry pi? Some server?

Im not letting my pc on 24/7

Rent VPS for $5 a month, set up the node there for 24/7 operation.

or set it on raspberry pi

XBY is doing numbers right now. Make sure you hold this because it will be mich more valuable in a few months. No much benefit to cashing out right now espdcially in comparisoen to what it could grow to.

They can dump more cheap coins for me

>tfw 9 million
Can't wait to retire this year

amazon web services, i got free windows server for a year

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would have joined you if i wasn't a poor student. Still had enough for a node tho

Looking into this too, thanks friends

how old are you senpai?

can't tell if you fags are shilling this or not

at first I though it was a load of bullshit cause their site looks like it's made by a 12 year old in 1995

but what do you get out of memeing people consistantly and daily like this

how does the nodes work also I have 88013 XBY, how much you think that will be worth in time to come?

New website: xtrabytes.tech

Also half finished so doesnt make a good impression

>xtrabytes.tech
okay that's quite a lot better, thank you

The nodes let you collect staking rewards in the form of 100 XBY transaction fees that we all pay when we make transactions. Depends. If you want to hold for a while go for it but otherwise I would load up on some more before setting up a node that way you can trade it.

but 100 XBY isn't much? what's the point in earning a few cents?

It will be lowered as we go along

same. we are really lucky to get so many coins this early. not gonna retire though if this takes off, that's boring as fuck. will probably work a comfy as hell part time which i really enjoy doing.

I only have about 200k. It will be nice to see it succeed. I like working though so I'll put the money into a fund or something and retire at 30 or 35

how much should I invest I already have 88013 coins but how much to get about 300-400k in the future?

Get enough for a static, which is 500.200 coins total

do u know how to do math

What exactly is so great about having a static node ?

free money yo

and if it doesn't get you as much as you like you can break the node and spend the coins so it's win-win if you can afford 500k coins

Where did you buy this scam?

Live Session of Shilling: the thread

Up your shilling game, faggets. Try not licking each other asses so much maybe, see how that works out for starters

WARNING SCAMCOIN

XBY IS A SCAM.

SELL NOW

im so fucking mad right now
i've known this for weeks but havent been able to buy because my bank account was frozen because some international fraud hyena stole my money and its 'under investigation'

im so fucking sick of this scam life