Wake up at 2pm

>wake up at 2pm
>check my crypto going up
>clean my lambo and take a ride
Damn, life is good as a BEET BTCllonaire.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20100703032414/http://freebitcoins.appspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buying an old Gallardo
>BTCIlonaire

You're a disgrace.

>timestamp
>no date
LOLLLL

It's a guy from 2004 who bought a lambo from litecoin gains. The Veeky Forums is photoshopped believe it or not, but the /g/ is real.

>drive a prius
>call a gallardo owner a disgrace
kek

>litecoin gains
>2004

wut?

what the fuck are you talking about? litecoin gains in 2004?

Typo, 2014.

>2004
>litecoin

that sure is where all these shitcoin threads belong.

Post a thread on /g/ and tell them user.
Watch what happens.

No wonder. There's no patience for these threads.

I find them adorably entertaining.

What happens

The real question is, How did he cash out that much amount?

if it is legit why wouldn't he able to cash out via coinbase or bitstamp or so? I bought my BTC's with my card, never had to fill out so many forms and submitted ID's etc and also transferred via wire. So what's the problem?
Only the criminals have this issue, the investors who are pouring in now have no issues. So it seems you're one of the bad guys.

true dat brother, cheers

>he actually bought a lambo
>he bought a new lambo
dude that shit is a shitty investment, the prices on those drop by the second, should have bought an older one or not bought one at all

>he fell for the you can't cash out big amounts meme
This is not 2011.
Anyway, car was paid directly with BTC using mycellium meeting with the car owner, so no need to even cash out.

>buy lambo
>make youtube videos about said lambo
>watch poorfags poor in and drool
>recieve munmuns from ad revenue for the next 10 years
>literally be able to talk any bullshit on camera and still have people listen because quantifiable results

It'd pay itself off in a year.

>tfw forever a no coiner
>tfw had over 12 btc wayyy wayy back to buy drugs but lost the wallet and can't find any info to recover
>tfw even if you got back in the game its too late to make it to the moon

just kill me

It's really not, look for the coin that is shooting cubit satelittes into space with connections to Elon Musk

Moon mission might take a while but that's fine with me;)

You forgot the rented garage with a bookcase full of knowledge but other than that, spot on

They hate it.

That's were Veeky Forums is for.
Source: I'm a /g/entooman first and Veeky Forums is for muh crypto

Know what's depreciating by the second too? Your life.

This is what frugalcucks can't realize.

elon musk is a fruad

which coin?

>Spent 10s of millions to make sure everyone that watches yt sees this add
>"No way he can afford that 2004 Gallardo or a house"

He rents the house under a corporation like 70k a month this guy actually is rich af

>I'm a /g/entooman
Take your 10 rupees and get the fuck out of here you dumb meme.

People we giving away thousands of bitcoins on /g back in the day.

>af
as if you post wasn't shady/discredited/nonsense already.

No that weren't you homo. The only coin that has ever been given away was Dogecoin.

*they

low test
they were lol

Gallardos are fucking ass. You would literally have been better off buying a mustang or some other gay shit.

the latest gen of mustangs are gorgeous. I agree that the ones before that were tryhard.

What are you talking about? Bitcoin faucets were giving away tons of Bitcoin. The first gave away 5 BTC free for every captcha solve. That came down, but they were still giving away a decent amount for years.

web.archive.org/web/20100703032414/http://freebitcoins.appspot.com/

NXS. It's probably the same guy that's been shilling the fuck out of it.
>Nexus is actively building relationships within the aerospace industry to allow for the hardware infrastructure to be compatible with its transaction system. Nexus is building the foundation to broadcast the blockchain and Nexus Network from space. Under existing hardware infrastructure, cryptocurrency is technically under the mercy of telecommunication and government technology industries. Coupled with both the development of software and hardware, Nexus seeks to free men from centralized financial institutions.
Sounds great and all but I don't see how the fuck they expect to be able to fund something like this.