>Version

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hanataba_SSR/status/966992014687404032
yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/1462
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chikage.

>Cockudo

I want AkaYuuna to bully Chikage then tell her that she heard about the other heroes except for her.

How long till she's officially shown? Place your bets.

4 days.

>tfw Akamine may actually know about Takashima and that she looked exactly like her.
It's gonna be good.

Akamine would've likely been alive, at least as a young girl, when Wakaba and Hinata we're grannys. I wonder how much seeing the exact image of their then long dead friend would've fucked with them. Or if Akamine might've had any interactions with the pair which're colored by that fact.

Wakaba is so cool.

Way to go lads.

How dare you post these images with nipp in them without translating it?
You are oppressing me with your foreign scribbles and it makes me uncomfortable.

>Wakaba sees young Yuuna.
>Breaks down crying.
Although, I don't think Wakaba will survive long with all of her war injuries.

Way to be butthurt.

Heroes have enhanced bodies, biologically speaking. Wouldn't be surprised if she could live into her 80s even with the war injuries. That's about average lifespan.

Stop being a retard.

>Heroes have enhanced bodies
Isn't that only when they are in hero form? After the end of Nowayu, Wakaba probably doesn't transform anymore.

I believe it's always active to an extent, Takashima for example recovered way faster than usual from her injuries.

And don't forget Anzu, who missed so much school from sickness she was held back, was perfectly healthy after becoming a Hero.

There's even explicit mention of there being advancements in biology from studying Herpes, cause of it.

>from studying Herpes

>Herpes
Oh no

Goddammit. I screwed up. I'll be killing myself now.

STDs spread fast in a dorm full of raging lesbos.

egg-kun will never not make me laugh in this shot.

twitter.com/Hanataba_SSR/status/966992014687404032
All of the hissatsus in one video.

Did they change Anzu's hissatsu line? I remember it being something else.

They did. It was "Engou shimasu. Eeei!"
Same with Wakaba, it was "Senmetsu shite yaru!", now it's "HIIIIINATAAAAA" like that other SSR.

Anzu's such a whore.

>Lolicon
>Nazi
>Now, she's disease ridden
Anzu doesn't deserve this treatment.

That's gotta be a mistake.
Everyone is shouting cool phrases and battlecries meanwhile Wakaba just calls her wife's name.

The Hinata scream always cracks me up.
Did they do change it today together with the animations or at some earlier point? I also noticed that the Anzu SR where she studies military literature makes a comment about her strategy being successful, it's the first time I heard a hissatsu voiceline fit the theme of the card so well.

My bad. The original was "Ikimasu. Eeei!"
"Engou shimasu" is her original yellow SR I don't have the SSR so I mixed the two lines into one.

Wakaba and Hinata are competing for gayest couple in the franchise.

Why is it only initial SSR's specifically that have theirs changed?

Because they're the first batch and take priority, probably.

I propose to call Wakaba's original SSR "Wakabattery".

Someone photoshop an image to go with it and you have a deal. Like, Wakaba's hair on the energizer bunny or something.

Deal?

We have a deal. Jesus Christ. That was better than expected. 10/10

Mom get the camera.

>first hepres Anzu
>now this
Today is a good day.

>the new project is self insert het again
Why can't we ever have nice things

Because you doesn't use your money to buy nice things.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lLdr9Vvf6s
Actual audio recorded in Wakaba's bedroom.

But I do.

Is this the marriage one that was teased with this Gin image? Or something else?

Yeah, it's that one.

I'm ready for the second coming of Date Club shitstorms.

This time it might be even worse if it has Gin getting the D. I don't get why they always publish these collabs at YuYuYu Only, nobody would care if they did it at Comiket like everyone else.

They do it for the (You).

Her rep is forever damaged. She's not the shy bookworm anymore.

Gin's the only straight Yuusha, though.

I'm not an expert, but I believe you stop being straight the moment you spend a birthday pretend-marrying your same-sex friends, tell them that you love them on Valentine's or develop an unhealthy obsession with their secondary sex characteristics.

Straight to the death

>no self insert as faceless girl or woman
Dropped

This. If everyone ignored them instead of going berserk it might not stop them, but at least we wouldn't have to see it all the time.

Gin doesn't look short at all in the new Mankai Matsuri art, this might as well be her middle school version.
Also
>MM1 had the original 5
>MM2 had the 5 plus Sonoko
>MM3 has the 5 plus Sonoko plus Gin
I wonder who's going to join for MM4.

>her middle school version.
Explain that chest then.

They'll just take out Gin.

Boys don't grow chests, not even in middle school.

Go ask Veeky Forums about gyno.

It's perspective. Even Sonoko changed a little bit between elementary and middle school. It ain't middle school Gin.

I know that it's not actually her middle school version, but she just doesn't look as short as she should.
Yuuna is visibly shorter than Fuu and Sonoko (9 cm and 2 cm height difference respectively), Itsuki also looks a bit shorter than Karin (3 cm difference).
But Gin appears to be roughly as tall as Tougou, even though she's a whopping 13 cm shorter than her.

That ATK is pretty megalopolis.

I agree, it looks off. I don't see any differences other than the size though, so I think it's probably just a mistake in scale.

If only it wasn't paired with 38 fucking seconds cooldown.

Still by far the best ranged purple has to offer.

New Kanonji tourism collaboration. Pretty much the same as last time, new posters with new art, stamp rally, collaboration goods with local businesses.
yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/1462

Actual manga omake? Or just a good style emulation?

There is literally nothing wrong with self insert het.

Nice.

Rate up is a lie. Currently rerolling and this is my best roll so far. Done about 15 rerolls and only two had 1 SSR, the rest zero.

Also is this Tarinsai Chikage?

Better to get all the bad luck while rerolling than later when you actually have to farm/buy the blessings, I guess. And nope, that's a Chikage from a regular banner, the Tairinsai one has her going on a date with Takashima.

What the hell.

Actually makes me wonder if the Shinju produces all the exotics fruits they have in the barrier, because pineapples and such wouldn't even grow properly on Shikoku.

Seriously though, where is that from? The tankobon?

Yes

Shouldn't it be Hinata's photo collection of Wakaba?

Are there scans out somewhere?

The title of the box is referring to Wakaba. Like, I'd call my Yuyuyu image folder "Yuyuyu images".
Hinata knows it's hers, no need to put her name on it.

its actually more like "treasured wakaba chan photo collection"

I love these things. Japan's tourist boards being so ready to accept anything that might help seems pretty admirable to me.
It's fantastic to see creators acknowledged for picking different settings as well.

Works on my machine

>f2p
>also a luckshitter
Who would have guessed.

>the Tougoufag is actually just a Mimorinfag
Well that's disappointing.

what is the point of posting the same webm you did in the last thread
oh right (you) (you) (you)

oops meant to post this one
>weeeh you can't post something you posted once in a different thread or i'll have another autism relapse

>b-barely anyone replied to my attention grab blatant luckpost last thread i-i hope more people reply now

I wounder if Hinata's collection survived the Taisha censoring.

>i-i actually dropped real money on the game and got nothing so now i'll shitpost other anons to feel better

>he actually thinks i got nothing

Shut up and talk about something nice instead, like Yuusha buttholes.