Fuck this shit. I just lost $2500 on a trade even though I was confident on the fundamentals and technicals...

Fuck this shit. I just lost $2500 on a trade even though I was confident on the fundamentals and technicals. The market simply can't be predicted unless you're insider. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking shill.

Should have bagholded Nexus(NXS) and bought your lambo in a under a decade

How do you even loose money on crypto ?

A retard can be confident, but still wrong. What made you confident?

You fucking margin trading dont you, you stupid fuck?

The key to day-trading highly volatile assets is bet small.

Pretty much the opposite strategy to trading something like forex where you have to be leveraged like hell to make any money from the minute moves.

I went long on the GBP/USD based on my analysis that it was unsustainable for the UK to be competitive at such a low exchange rate (

>going long on GBP in 2017
KEK

>forex trading

you dun goofed

you massive nigger faggot

>Forex trading
It's worse than AIDS and herpes, I'll stay away from that shit

salty af.
i lost $10k the other day does that make you feel better?

image related

Instead of spouting the same overused memes and remarks like a bunch of braindead crack addicts, why not share your infinite wisdom and explain why going long on GBP/USD was a mistake?

Brexit?

One man can take the losses of 44 of you and buy a Nissan GTR

I hope the $1250 I made in the last 48 hours was from your losses faggot

did it not occur to you that GBP had a lot of high volatily news coming out and was already up into a resistance zone and was totally due of a major pullback at least?

did you really do any technical analysis?

Why did you put $2500 at risk if you were gona feel really bad if you lost it?

I did a weeks worth of analysis tbqh

GBP/USD is going to rise with the election coming up anyway.

I just got my timing wrong....

why wasn't that in litecoin the day it was added to coinbase?

that took 2 secs of analysis, oh, hype and more normie access to this coin = going up
up %50 and more to come

Because you thought you were right. 'Fundamentals' doesn't tell you the entire story, you're missing out on where the money is going and you failed to cut your losses early. That's not trading, it's speculation. Especially in forex which is always doing crazy stuff, you did a bad trade. As for TA, TA doesn't matter if you don't have money management in your trades. So, you bet everything on a trade, saw it going against you and decided it would definitely change, then you let it keep going against you thinking 'it will turn around now'.
This is why stop losses exist. What you did wasn't proper trading, and if you won money on this trade then all it would have done is reinforce shitty trading habits that would cost you in the future.
Trading is 30% of the time getting it right and making more than 70% of the time getting it wrong and losing. You shouldn't bet on you knowing where the market is going to go, because you don't and no one who does this professionally does either.
As for brokers/market-makers, they have their own issues like they need to be 95% invested at all times and still turn a profit no matter what the market is doing. They would love to be 'insiders', but unfortunately the only people who get to be insiders are already making far more money than them.
Focus on making good trades, not the profit. A short term profit focused mindset will lead to shitty returns.

Reminder margin trade is only dangerous if you suck at predicting the market and managing risk.

Might b the smartest guy in thread
Might b smartest guy on Veeky Forums

Because all fiat currencies are permanent downtrends in the long term.

>going long on a bear market
>op's face when
you don't do that unless you have very good reasons to believe there's no chance it will swing down in the short term. Would have been orders of magnitude safer to wait for top to short on.

what was your risk tolerance tho?

I have no idea how ppl trade forex profitably.

No shit, me too. Well, $9,700 close enough.
Get any back yet? $2K here.

Listen to this man.

Schizophrenia / The Force.

it's called brokers. the house never loses.

Fags who trade with leverage deserve losing.
Now GTFO, Veeky Forums is for winners.

They don't