/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous thread No creativity for edition edtion!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

bastart13.tumblr.com/post/171198492970/ryota-mitarapleasegive-this-kid-a-break-i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love my wife!

I love Kirumi!

Had to do a double take there for a sec.

Angie and her beloved Saihara! And Oum (who was not raped and did not have an onii-chan)!

>thinking Reddit points actually matter

Oumaede!

Hello everyone. This is my little brother Godposter. Please say something nice to him, he's been sad as of late due to all the bullying.

So wait, even though there's plenty of hints that no one even saw V2 much less 53 whole Dangan Ronpa games scattered in the story and the prologue (Which I should add is something Kodaka suggested people look at soon after people finished the game) you're going to tell me again that I must have been asleep?

>I did notice her constantly shifting facts around to support her claims, but is that really different from what Junko had done in the past two games?

No, because Junko lied about some things but she largely could provide irrefutable evidence of her claims because she knew that was the truth, which makes for a fuckton of difference.

>I'm also confused as to why you're so convinced she didn't write the characters when she proved that she did in the ending via the flashback lights.

Her one light in chapter 5 was riddled with plot holes, and you know, it's not terribly impressive that you're trying to bash it into my head that I should like a character I despise when you haven't even taken the time to realize why I said she's full of shit- You know, like how the Flashback Lights do NOT erase memories yet she claims this?

Please consider your opinion disregarded because I really don't have the patience to have my skull beaten in for despising a character even Kodaka already expected to be hated. The reasoning is already stated out, you repeating over and over that she's the mastermind only makes it worse and this discussion is finished.

(Also, if you're the one downvoting my replies kindly stop that.)

Godposter still visits drg?

Is he getting homeschooled?

I find him funny.

I wish

Reminder that Shuichi only truly cared about escaping the academy with Kaede and Kaito. And Maki because they were glued together with Kaito as their common point.

GODPOSTER PLEASE FUCK ME

I think somebody's telling about /drg/ for him.

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Is it his twin? I bet it's his twin.

He is homeschooled in 53 subjects by each of us 53 brothers.
Theory crafting is no laughing matter. I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you for bullying.

More dead than Sayaka in here

‘Roleplaying’ role does not mean literally an alter. It literally means a role. In other words, the ‘mask’ he bears. Hence ‘personality’ in quotes. Hence why I said he was doing some form of roleplaying. The ‘personality’ in question is a persona he is mimicking. A persona he takes in part to protect himself from distress during the killing game, and in general. Meaning, it is conscious.

The root of this persona - in other words, who Kokichi masquerades as - is the dangerous one, not Kokichi’s handling of said persona. He’s only cluing you in on that person being dangerous. He’s talking in a riddle, that’s what Kokichi does.

Fuck you we got to page 9
WE WERE ABOUT TO DO IT. WE WERE ABOUT TO END /DRG/.

Your wife loves you too, nya!

How's your morning going? Thank you for the cat ear image btw!

DR but it has over 1000 games like /vn/ does

Cat-eared Dangans are cute!

Puhuhuhu~

So I just finished V3 while being very carefull of avoiding spoilers and game discussion since its release

Is it safe to assume a lot of people are terminally buttmad about this ending ? Is there like a digest version of people's reaction to it ? I'd love to see that.

upupupu > puhuhuhu

>Is it safe to assume a lot of people are terminally buttmad about this ending
right on the mark

komaru

nice
as expected. I can always count on this franchise to shit on its fan, it's great

Komaru loves her big brother Makoto

I fucking remember that advertisement ruse, so hilarious.

Is is the Ultimate D?

Just woke up and I already feel a shitty day coming. Post Saihara.

Is it slow comfy hours?

Also, would you agree that Danganronpa suffers from sequelitis?

Struggle through it.

Yes.

Not sure, but I'll post comfy anyways

Mukuro loves her husband Naegi and their adorable children

>Comfy
n a h senpai

I dunno about comfy but it sure is slow.
V3's QoL changes make it hard fir me to call it inferior over SDR2 or DR1. I think each game is strong on its own. DR1 had the best setting/'aesthetic' and really made me feel the weight of the situation. SDR2 had an interesting presentation with the VR world and dynamics between characters/murder motivations. V3 had the best gameplay and quite a strong ending message.

nyamami

Bunaegi nuzzles Wolf Mukuro
Bunaegi kneads his bunny paws into Wolf Mukuro's tummy
Wolf Mukuro's tummy shows off a long, funny, pink thing
Bunaegi is frightened
Wolf Mukuro puts paw around Bunaegi

Don't feel forced to ruin everything.

The thread is too slow, I cant help it

I'm doing great, thanks for asking! How're you?
Also, I love the edits you're making.

I'm doing fine, trying to work on a Maki and a Chihiro cat edit, but getting the ear color to match the hair color is proving to be tricky.At least I have a day off from work today.

Nice, I'm looking forward to it.

>maki
why

Because Maki with cat eats would be cute

Nyan!

You're pathetic.

Sure.

All Chihiros are cute Chihiros, but Kitty Chihiros are even more so.

Technically speaking, humans with real animal ears wouldn't be something creepy as fuck?

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! She makes me so happy, I just hope I can make her feel half as happy as she makes me.

3D is not important

I don't think so, if we are talking anime animal ears. It will just be like those head bands people can wear for cosplay but the ears are just physically attached.

Mastermindhara.

Can you?

Your beautiful wife Maki loves you too, nyan. She's secretly hoping you'll give her some nice pets while she cuddles on your lap.

Not really, they would look even better.

Rather Lerche than Shaft.

You can be my wingman anytime, Shuichi!

So what happens to Tsumugi in all of these "someone else was the mastermind" alternate takes?

Could there be a protagonist Tsumugi?

In Three Point Shot she's revealed to be the mastermind in Chapter 1, dies, and no one gives a fuck

Ya know, I think I can, I should be more confident in my abilities to do so.
I'm definitely not spanking her though
I can do that, but when you say on my lap, is she laying her head there, or is she sitting on my lap?

We also learn we are all on a spectrum, and that Kokichi is secretly ripped!

At least Shaft can draw great fanservice scenes, Lerche can't do fucking anything right.

Well, probably with head resting on lap, but either way would work for her. She just wants to cuddle with you.

Said wingman will steal your boxers!

And give them as a gift to the girl that crushes on you.

The best ship.

THE BEST

In awe at the size of this lad. Absolute unit.

>Kaito's underwear is still the only one not sold out

bastart13.tumblr.com/post/171198492970/ryota-mitarapleasegive-this-kid-a-break-i

Kaitofags don't exist anymore, they died along with Hoshifags.

The BESTEST

What about Gontafags?

We are tending to our crops.

highschool level bestest

Super High School Level Bestest

Shuper Uber High School Level Best.

Alright! As long as I can make her feel comfy and safe while doing so I'm happy.
Never really gave Meowki that much thought but you and the other user are making me do it now

I'm here to bring you some new pictures.

They're really cute together.

Can they just do Seiko already?

Why?

They really are. It's a shame we didn't get to see them together as much.

>Literally shot thru the heart

Yes they are.

Thanks for the cute Maki!

Because when I go hunting for my daily new content of my darling husband I find nice things along the way that people can use for their folders.