>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQgP3vmNjZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tharja is my wife

How would you feel if Leif gets in but the banner will have nothing to do with Thracia?

>No Finn
>No Mareeta
>No Asvel
>No Eyvel
>No Felgus
>No Sety
It'll be shit desu

>Armor in Lloyd
Was pretty easy. I have no idea how to do it with Infantry though, it's impossible.

Previous thread

>tfw can't time travel a few days into the future to get to the legendary banner already
waiting is suffering, hope we get a new mode soon

Where were you when sages was confirmed to be a little bitch?
youtube.com/watch?v=GQgP3vmNjZA

>Forgotten Heroes
>Leif
>Glade
>Hilda
>Bloom GHB

ughhh noooo... wtf tharjacucks??? i thought he was /ourguy/? her was gonna get /ourgirl/ her win, not fail then also disgrace himself like a little bitch :(((

Me too user.
Can't wait for Laegjarm!

Did it with axura, +spd ike, nino and sharena
Use Nino to kill the hammer and get ike to repo her while tanking the archer

>>>>>>>> 1 orb

>Emperor Rudolf gets released
>Instead of having a bitch ass lance like a pussy he comes with the motherfucking Valentian Falchion
>He also comes with Bold Fighter because why the fuck not

Reminder Lyn is mean

How many whores do I have to sacrifice to Duma to get this delicious brown?

Honestly, Mozu is pretty cute. I'd definitely put a flower in her hair and hopefully a smile on her face.

Will is such a qt

He got berserked and killed half my party on the final map

is there any lewd of minerva?

You do that while I put my cock in her anus

None.
She'll be the next Legendary Hero

I'm sure she'll cuck some waifu out of a cyl spot next year.

kek

Go ahead, man. I'm not romantically or sexually interested in her, I just want to make sure the hick feels welcome.

Children of Holy War?

Give me a quick rundown on Sagemaster15

Post those Hardins, lads

Wait what happened?

I got baited by 3 banners in a row.
And I'm probably going to use up all the orbs I get on the Legendary Banner since Leagjarn is probably gonna be on it.
This kills the man.
And I was doing so well saving for CYL2.

Yeah armor lloyd is doable, hard but still doable.

I just have no idea on how to do it with other team.

>two red legendary heroes on the legendary banner
I don't think so buddy. If anything the fact that Fjorm won't be on the next legendary banner indicates that the next lego is a blue hero

Why are horses so shit now

>tfw no Hardin

>FEH players bow to Sages
>in contact with chinese hackers
>rumoured to possess infinite orbs
>control FEH Youtube scene with an iron fist

Trenches made them become kill

They are doing good shits with the chibis

>-Res
I feel you brother. Got him with +Atk/-Res so can't complain, but man are his stats finnicky.

Can't post what I don't have

Are we finally reaching GBA levels?

>saving for CYL2
>gets baited by 3 banners and about to get baited by a 4th
deary me, lucky you CYL2 is ages away so you still have a chance but odds are you'll get baited just before it ;^)

>If Ike weren't shoehorned as a Legendary Unit we might had Laegjarm
I hate him more with each passing day

this banner is cursed btw
>decide I want Celica
>my rolls are literally 4 Blue 1 Colorless, 3 blue 1 colorless 1 green, etc
>I spend 40 orbs and see THREE red orbs (all of which are trash reds, of course)

I don't think this was ever implied otherwise so it might as well be headcannon but I think Azura's song is about Valla and her pendant helps supress the curse in combination with it.
And yeah, semantics like that are really dumb considering it's a curse.

Also I'm pretty sure the game's story would have worked out way better by itself if Azura never existed, even though Corrin is a piece of shit.

At least you're not me. All I do is keep rolling on each new focus no matter how much or how little I want the units until I get a 5*. I'm lucky this recent one was so nice to me.

IS are actually not dumb and nerfed them indirectly.
Can't wait to see how they nerf Armors now that they're getting out of control... Again.

God damn, I love it when they swing their lances.

lucky!

>60 orbs
>just 2 hardins
fucking hell, grima come home already please

you call that flimsy stick a lance?

I can't care less about Leif and Tharcia 776.

Report this faggot for reposting reddit threads here. Mods need to remove this garbage.

Armors are the whale bait, there's no way they're getting nerfed. I imagine they'll keep nerfing horses because they're still the best option for poorfags.

>this banner is cursed btw
>decide I want Celica
Stopped reading there, the banner is fine and you're just a cancerous retard.

Thoughts?

Good thing we're getting a lot of low res greens, I can finally use my wife again

>High-Achieving Heroes
>trainee units at max power, banner has Kliff, Leif and Mozu

>Leif, Prince of Lenster [Cavalry Healer]
>Light Brand: 12 might, in-built Wrath Staff, targets lowest of enemy's defensive stats. -1 cooldown. (Prf)
>Miracle
>[Assist] Redistribute+: 75% of Unit's Atk = HP healed on target. All bonuses on Unit (from skills like Rally/Fortify etc) and one special charge transferred to target
>A Skill: Close Counter
>B Skill: Steal Def/Res. After combat, lower's foes Def/Res by 5 and increases unit's Def/Res by 5 (Seal Res 1 > Steal Res 1 > Steal Res/Def)
>C Skill: Master Knight's Blessing. This unit always has Weapon Triangle Advantage. If unit has >70 HP, allies are immune to weapon triangle disadvantage. (Prf)

At least it was worth it, got +Atk-Spd Hec and +Atk-Def Elincia and a lot of good fodder.
No D!Celica though, that banner is CURSED.

I'll probably get baited by an Ephraim alt next.

The next buff will be for ranged units, guaranteed.

Switch to a res refined Lightning Breath+

What about Cevilca user?

Stop talking about that brown whore occupying my homeland.

Who is better daughterfu, Kanna or Morgan?

uh oh triggered the tharjaspic

No! She's cuter, stronger and will be a good wife!

They can't run actually good skills like Wrath or Steady Breath, have shitty BST, and their 3 MOV has been more than crippled by an increase in forests and trenches existing.

Horses are only good for newbies trying to get off the ground these days, although the really good ones can preform just fine on mixed teams.

smite +Escape rope shenanigans. smite a unit over the river (one that pulls the archer and not the mage), and with escape rope you can warp back to the rest of your group.
Since the lance cav usually does repo shenanigans you get some breather to deal with the units one by one.

Do you have LA Hactor throwing Armads in the air?

Not really? Armors are best for poorfags because they have boosted BST, so you don't need as many merges for a good score. Plus we got two really good Armors for free, Black Knight and Lancewood are both great.
Not every armor needs DC.

i want you, specifically, to kill yourself

i don t think +3 res is worth sacrificing 5 attack

This is a waifu and husbando png collecting game. Why anyone would use a unit with horrible art is beyond me.

+4 res and +5 HP.

If you're going to try to make him magically bulky you might as well go all the way. He doesn't need attack to kill with Vengeful Fighter guaranteeing special procs anyway.

I'm broke this month so I'd rather not waste money on gacha

hi mommy, meet my future wife and your future daughter in law!

I fucking hate gachas.

It's 4 RES and 5 HP vs 4 ATK

Four Hectors

I ran out of Ward Armors so I'm giving him Goad and Drive Def.

You'd better roll for Leif.

im saving orbs for him right now. i got the sole unit i wanted in 9 orbs so the rest is leif food

Kanna M>Morgan F>Morgan M>Kanna F

you actually have a point I might do that

Imagine not liking Ike.

No, I'm going to roll for you

Forgot pic.

>Feh is a redditor
Should've know.

Sneaky Owl.

Can a +Res/-Atk Grima be salvaged?

Smug fucking owl

>Richard Epcar

DARKNESS!

that's a decent Iv since his attack is so high anyway

What are the expected units for February's legendary banner?

Cute!

I'm really sad LA Hector doesn't say OHO

After trying to get hector since launch and never getting him, IS decided to bless me with four LA Hectors, one of them with perfect ivs
Life is good comrade

Nowadays, I think 3 move Galeforce is the only real niche of horses aside from how crazy ranged horses are. 3 move Galeforce is actually crazy and no unit type can really replicate how well it can cheese a decent amount of content. I'm not saying it's the best thing ever, but it's definitely extremely good.

BK was free months ago. He doesn't carry a team by himself either. On top of that, you actually have to roll the 5* armors for some good shit. Armors are one of the worst for poorfags, you basically need to roll a bunch of 5*s to have any hope of not wanting to kill yourself with their terrible movement. You don't need to roll a single 5* to have a good horse team, you don't need any SI that exclusively appears on 5* only units for any of their best builds, all you need is feathers. You get your 4* Oscar or even Peri, your 4* Reinhardt, your free Brave Lyn or Brave Roy and your free Cecilia and you're pretty much good to go. It's not as balanced if you pick Brave Lyn because you lack a solid red, but even those fags can use Xander if they're desperate.

Can't expect less than nothing. Ike is a nothingburger confirmed.

It’s the biggest upset since Effie inherited First Bite+

Mine is Softin