>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

unkindler.github.io/caps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Fluffy Tail!

soon

Bullying Priscilla-chan is NOT acceptable!

Priscilla?
More like dumb fucking crossbreed that deserves nothing but hatred and scorn lmao

I wanted to post this last night but forgot :
Mausoleum lookout is one of the absolute best places to farm embers at on high SLs. The archers are your best buds and you're usually able to either box the host and the phantoms into the bonfire area or they're at incredibly high risk so it's a place where the invader is in almost total control of the terrain.

why cant we have a curved or greatsword that looks like this?

I wanna make an sl20 character for invasions in undead settlerment and road of sacrifices, should I upgrade to +2 or +3? (also feel free to suggest some weapons if you like)

Obligatory
What's going to be your first / main build in the Remaster ? FTH / Quality Temple Knight here. Going to be rocking halberds,maces and miracles.

Could someone help me set up a Mildred and Solaire cosplay? just need to mule the armor sets, weapons and some fth related rings
Password dsg, plat pc

+1

+2 will catch hosts that upgrade to +1, but +3 can only catch hosts that upgrade to +2, so you'll lose a bunch of activity.

Keep it to +3, you'll see the most activity.
Very few people are going to be in there with +3s.

>weapon suggestions
If you're playing to win, go for the Dragonslayer Axe, otherwise I would probably personally go for the Claymore.

bear seek seek lest

>keep it to +3
Derp, I mean +2.

What did it mean by this? There's no boss in the gutter unless it wants me to kill the rotten. I can, but it feels really fucking annoying just to respawn the fucking heide knight

you have to kill him but you *should* be able to ascetic indefinetly if you kill him just once

The Rotten is the boss of both Black Glutch and The Gutter.

>help me set up a Mildred cosplay
nigga the Loincloth and knife is like 1 hour of gameplay tops
Between the last time you asked and now you could have had everything you needed

I'll help mang, where you at?

high wall my man
Character that will drop you items is Havel The Rock

FAT as fuck fat-rolling knight with some dumb str weapon

sorry user I'm a lazy fucker

How does Endurance affect Lightning Defense in Dark Souls 3?

I have a choice between going Dark build or Lightning Build with the same character. The Lightning build gives me higher Vitality, which means bigger armor better fashion and higher poise for my bigger weapons. While the Dark Build seems to have around 10-20 extra AR on each weapon.
However, I remembered that Lightning Weapons might lose out on even more AR due to it scaling from Endurance, which everyone levels.

This will be at 80+ so everyone should have a decent amount of endurance too.

can't see any sign, are you using a white soapstone? All the bosses are dead

Just dropped my sign down

Damage drop is definitely there, you can try using crystal infusion if you want a single stat infusion instead. Does good damage against people with no INT and 30/30babs optimize their armor mostly for dark defense.

The problem is, I like my healing. I am invading with a Faith build because I enjoy the healing I get. This was alright at low levels when no one had that kind of defense, but I haven't gone to 80+ yet. So I'm kinda wary.

Can't see it senpai, I think I'll get the items myself if its not working

You can use weapons that scale with faith but deal phys like Solaire's sword.

Literally the first time I see this message.

heavy infusion + buffs is the way then

Cool FUCKING GREATLANCE GAME! Guaranteed drop my fucking ass! Fuck you you fucking fuck

Anons,very serious question here: how do you use Spear? How do you win with it against ultras? It is supposed to counter them, to have bigger range but somewhat I don't feel like that at all.
I use Saint Bident and all that happens: I always get hit by their ultra weapon, got stunned, take another hit while they just take one hit while still being at max range.
How do you do it? How do you counter this shit?
I am annoyed to see 3-4 man with ultras and me having nothing to beat them.
Seriously, those shits reach me from 1km away

You attack inbetween their poise frames from a distance. Use lots of running r1's and be patient.

If you can't outspace ultras with the longest spear then I don't know how to help you.

Going to remake my lifehunt scythe twink in the first 2 hours to murder bads in Parish like the good old days, then I guess I'll roll an SKS without the gay flip ring.

Dear /dsg/.

Im currently running SL63 "paladin girl" character and kinda wanted to try different approach, this time dex/pyro character. However, I clearly dont know how to properly tackle that.

I mean, I was thinking about something like this. SL25, 50 and 65 steps due to my love for cooping. Yes, Im that one poster from yesterday with 500k souls, all armors/weapons available for now already bought and afraid to levelup from sl63 to 80 due to lack of cooping at that sl, from what I heard.

How can I improve this build? Or pyro dont really make any sense, dex especially?

I'm going to do a 40/40 DEX/INT build, are there any decent offensive spells with those numbers? I'm willing to go for 14 ATT for the two spells slots, but if not I don't wanna waste points.

Starting class is Knight btw.

Thank you anons, I had no idea about that running attack, I thought only Katanas are good with it
I tried to outrange them with normal r1 which failed hard

Pyro doesn't go dex, with pyro you either use the real pyro weapons like Scar and Onyx, or meme weapons like Locks or Dark Infused. There is no reason in going deep into dex except for lowest requirements.

Also, this is my current "paladin girl" stats and planned ones for sl80. I know I will lose my precious coop opportunity that way but I will have to move on at some point anyway.

Does the proposed stats increases for sl80 makes sense? I dont want to anger Sirris so I cant talk with Rosaria. Right now using BK Sword +3, Dark infused Dark Sword +6 and Lighting infused LKS +6 with either knight shield or grass crest. Only having healing miracles now but they are quite useful.

I want to point out that Im NOT interested in pvp at all and LKS/Dark Sword was fine so far in ocassional invasions (so much that I started to actually win 1v1 duels when invader just want some honorable pvp and host agrees by sitting in safe distance and letting me do the job).

Thanks for replies, like always.

I kinda wanted 20 dex, its not very deep or anything. But having to spread stats between int and faith is annoying, to be honest. Couldnt they just leave pyromancies unrelated to stats like in first DaS?

Name me a better feeling when you kill all hosts ganksquad buttbuddies, put them on steam block list, and watch host desperately roll from your attacks, run to the bonfire and try to summon them back just to see that it doesn't work.

This time the host was completely retarded. He tried to summon his buddies 20 (!) times (I was counting). Instead of finishing him off I was just chipping his HP bit by bit.
What a nice gamedesign.

You can't really do Pyro/Dex on any build that doesn't severely gouge Vigor, Attunement and Endurance and is at least SL120, since that's way too many stats to invest in. You can do 30/30 Int/Fai with minimal Dex to wield certain Dex weapons, but that's about it.

Looking at your builds, you are severely lacking in Endurance, which is a no-no for any Pyro build. Even with PChain locked on to save some levels, you'd deal very underwhelming damage, moreso without spell-boosting rings. I would suggest going either full Dex or full Pyro, but not both.

This build would almost be passable were it not for you falling for the 27 Vigor meme. Hard-lock a Prisoner's Chain, bump Vigor up to at least 35 and make sacrifices in Vitality and Dex as needed. Your Endurance could also be raised to 26 for the first breakpoint with FaP+3, 20 is very underwhelming especially on any paladin-type character that's going to wield anything greatsword-sized or larger.

Dark Sorceries with Murky staff deal good damage at 40~45 int.
Great Soul Dregs is almost 1300 dark damage with the proper gear/rings.

havent played this game for ages, now i finally want to do the 2 DLCs and some pvp then.

whats the meta these days? still carthus curved sword fucking everywhere?

read about bleed nerf. how hard was that?

Both of those are absolute trash tier now, nobody uses CCS and nobody uses bleed outside of invasions in certain areas.

sad to hear that. are curved swords overall still good?

is any form of magic less garbage now?

So I guess leaving that dex on 16 then. But whats the safe amount of endurance? Could you make some suggested fixes for those propositions for 25, 50 and 65 sl? I just want to understand how it should look like. Thing is, I cant just roll infinite with spells, I need some sort of light melee weapons to selfdefense in certain situations.

And 14 dex for bow because seriously, bow is golden in any DaS for kiting and abusing certain enemies.

Prisoner Chain is surely useful item and rightfuly placed in most builds but at the same time, its rather end-game one. And I never ventured towards NG+ in any souls game, ever. Same for any + rings, especially since I only have one DLC.

>27 vigor meme

I thought thats the breakpoint, with first at 17 then next at 40. Solid 1k HP.

Pontiff knight curved sword is the longest CS and best for quality, regular scimmy is best for dex (75-80) and 30/30 dark, demon's scar for pyro builds.

Oh and, both sabre and falchion are actually great for STR builds, they get over 400 AR at 66 str, though they have the nerfed speed

If you have 27 Vigor and get hit once with an ultra weapon, you'll eat a two-hit combo that will most likely outright kill you. If you have more than that, you'll just barely survive and be able to roll away.

Vigor is the most important stat to level up on any build short of glass cannons. As an invader, you need all the HP you can get.

Wait, you mean that if you put somebody on block list and then invade, host cannot summon those guys? Is this another way of invaders to ruin the gameplay for others? Hacked items and softbans, running away for 20 minutes around the whole level when out of esuts and this as well?

>regular scimmy is best for dex (75-80)

regular scimmy is actually good? what a time to be alive

>27 vigor meme
>I thought thats the breakpoint, with first at 17 then next at 40. Solid 1k HP.
if anything, theres a breakpoint at 26. 27 is just picked by ppl cause its a nice round number

Yes, regular scimmy is actually a top tier weapon

Oh but like I said, I dont do pvp. I only do pve and cooping so anything related to pvp is completely unimportant to me.

If somebody invade me, it goes to one of two scenarios in 90% cases:

a) he bows and expect fair fight - usually happens near bonfire or other easily accessible place so we have duel he want to badly, I recover souls after he kills me (3/4 of cases since they are optimized and trained towards pvp, while Im not) and everything is fine
b) he attack right away, hug estus and show his superior skill in pvp - I dont even try and simply kill my character right away to get over this quicker

17 is the largest level but it isn't really a breakpoint. I don't think you even have 720 health till you've got 18-19 vig depending on if you've got favor on, which means you can't take a full estus ring estus flask below there.

40 isn't a breakpoint, not going past there is just a general rule of thumb some people subscribe to.

If you're the host 9k of your hp comes from estus, you just need enough base health to not die and eat a whole flask.

+2 invades from +1 to +3 hosts, who can summon +5

+3 invades from +2 to +5, who can summon +7

I would stay +2, I think a lot of people pick up the red and white shield. Few people stay at +5.

>if anything, theres a breakpoint at 26. 27 is just picked by ppl cause its a nice round number
It's picked by people because it's significantly larger than all the levels afterward.

unkindler.github.io/caps/

11th point adds 24, 27th point adds 23, 28th adds 19

Also, about this whole problems with str/dex for requirements - who the hell thought it would be good idea to pump dex requirements in swords and greatswords so high? I know that swords IRL require SOME dexterity but not THAT much. Seriously, 18 dex for greatsword? I have serious problems with builds because of that.

in what build exactly do 16 dex give you problems? thats a pretty tame dex requirement

anyone willing to hand me a ledos greathammer?

Unzipping my flip mobile phone real quick

That in case of knight or pyro, I need to pump quite a points and in first case, I can actually end with more dex than str due to two handed because of lol 18 dex req. It forces me to spread points.

let me get my etch-a-sketch and sure

>instead of copying an awesome BB moveset, From decided to use an utterly inferior one in DS3

>in what build exactly do 16 dex give you problems?
casters feel like they're wasting SL once they go past 10 dex

I wish there were more weapons like the swordspear that changed class or at least partially while twohanding. Too many weapons are only worth their onehanded or twohanded moveset.

I currently have a Lothric Knight Sword +4. I also have a sharp gem and Andre can infuse it for me. Should I use it now? Does it change anything if I sharpen it now or later?

Doesn't change anything. Sharp gems are a bitch to get though, so only infuse it if you're sure it's the dex weapon you want to use.

Get a shield with 100% damage reduction and learn how to dodge and stop being bad at the game.

well, do you want to go dex and keep that weapon? and does it currently increase your damage? then go for it.

I miss bonfire ascetics

How much better would DaS3 be if you couldn't teleport around like the first half of DaS?

Lack of teleportation is a time-wasting garbage and i'm glad it's gone.
You get access to sort of fast travel faster even in king's field games.

theyd have to bring back weaponsmith boxes and let you levle up at bonfires. and even then, some builds would want to go back to transpose weapons, bring back ashes, tomes, scrolls and buy stuff with them. and in that case, it would just be a fuckign pain in the ass. game is too linear for that.

infinitely better, just make undead settlement the first level and keep everythign prior to abysswatchers, and have those weird demon things transport you to the beginning of highwall from the bridge with the stray demon

Shit, unless the map was redesigned first. Also, no teleporting falls apart even with a good map if you have to level up at a waifu rather than bonfire-chan

why the fuck does everyone want to have settlement as first level?

I mean remove teleportation and make everything available at bonfires like the first game. Constantly teleporting around ruins muh immersion. The first half of DaS was 10/10 because of this.

It'd be dogshit since DaS3's world is designed with warping in mind. Firelink being completely inaccessible without bonfire warping notwithstanding, imagine being stuck in Smouldering Lake because you didn't know you could knock the bridge down to climb back up, or being pinned in Anor Londo because you don't want to run the gauntlet back down through post-Pontiff's and get ganked by Aldrichfags.

It's still not good. You still have to go to firelink for npc encounters. If you could level/upgrade at bonfires in ds3, you'd only ever go to firelink to infuse or to place the cinders. In ds1, the world naturally looped in a way that brought you to firelink or within spitting distance of it.
It wouldn't be outlandish to have every bonfire or at least the boss ones able to warp you but only to firelink. And bones do that too

It would've had to have been taken into consideration in the design stage like the others pointed out.

And instead of having just one central hub,make it so that you could have several depending on your covenant / faction allegiance so joining / staying in a faction would also bring in a benefit of having a more centralized level up slut etc. Also make it so that you can keep the warp in NG+ if you want to or make the warp back cost a certain number of souls which increases depending on your Soul level.

Not them but having the Road of Sacrifices / Settlement as the first level would leave the entirety of Lothric Castle and High Wall as a high tier zone, it annoyed me a bit in DeS and DS3 that Boletaria 1-1 and Lothric High Wall are both mandatory first sections so you can't do all of Lothric / Boletaria in one continuous segment.

How does one deal with quickstepping spam?

Fast-swinging weapon like two-handed curved sword, or regular straight sword spam.

>buy and install ds3
>white screen bug on startup
What the fuck do I do

insert coin

It wouldn't be a lot better since 3 is fairly linear from boss to boss anyways. Warp was a mistake though.

help me parry

use small shield instead of ceastus or medium shield

>sharp greataxe is better than a heavy grateaxe @ 40/40
gr8 infusing FROM

i do it but i cant reliably parry
i am talking pve here
i am having problems with the cathedral knights in this deathtrap where if you roll you die
because you fall
which means that i have to end the fight quickly with a parry
BUT I CANT FUCKING PARRY

practice make perfect user
Pick a very heavy armor set (like havel) and go to untended grave to fight against the hooded hollow (or any other weak ennemy)
Keep in mind that you have to use the parry button moment after the ennemy raise their weapons
I'm not sure if you can parry Cathedral knight, and beside you don't have to fight the one on the rafter, just rush past them to get the blessed gem and jump to Roasaria balcony

Time to make a new character since the game decided to be a thundercunt and not give me the guaranteed drop

>at 40/40
Yeah, heavier stat investments gets better results, who'd have thunk?

I don't really know why Sharp doesn't completely cut the STR scaling, maybe that's because they want the DEX weapons to retain some of their STR scaling for Two-handing benefits?

yeah i know i dont have to fight him there
but his atacks eat like 70% of my stamina
and he just keeps spaming this shit
i cant even stun him