Juicero - what went wrong?

Juicero - what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEh3ysqzH8w
youtube.com/watch?v=X1oHp-VvhDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally nothing, obvious money laundering scheme by Google.

It doesn't DO anything.

The inventor is a genius in my opinion. They shit on venture capital and VC deserve it for funding 120 million for this absolute garbage.

Also, he's a kike

>Juicero
>Invented by Jews
>Raking millions of shekels

>t. doesn't know what money laundering is

An obvious money laundering thing is still a poor money laundering scheme

Why juicero
Why such low effort

>why such low effort

Exactly the point, you can slap an ergonomic design onto any dinky appliance and immediately imark it up (ex.Keurig). Hell, even WWE toys have fucking apps nowadays, that shit ain't fancy.

Feds or anyone checking in on them are like this brainlet: still focused on it being a "shitty juicer" when in reality it's just a shell company with a serviceable product.

Explain how this is a money laundering scheme.

I find it hard to believe it made millions
>millions
>s
Nope, I cant see it

I doesn't make millions in sales asshat, it made 120 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS from venture capital by literally creating shiny squeezing machine which read barcode.

There isn't a single millennial (((elite))) without one of these things. Even now it's selling like hotcakes BECAUSE it's useless and opulent, so poorfags won't ever taint it's image by buying it.

Exclusivity always sells.

Ivanka is such a stupid woman, god damn

Find me any sort of business report on the company and I will.

I'll be waiting a long time though.

I pegged this thing as a fucking scam on day one

Who the fuck would pay $8 for a glass of fucking juice? Those pods are expensive as fuck

ITT: jealous people
youtube.com/watch?v=sEh3ysqzH8w

I can't believe nobody has mentioned that it literally HAS TO BE connected to the internet to work, and they have already stated that it basically gathers data and sells it to third party companys!

its just fucking spyware to rake data and cash in

Botnet.

>why can't you just pour that pouch into a cup
>'it's a special process'

Am I wrong or do the two plates get cold and just squeeze the fucking pod

delete this

Uh, Juicero? The best juice EVER?
youtube.com/watch?v=X1oHp-VvhDE

Why is it so loud?

Rich sheltered shits with no idea how fucking ridiculous their ideas are, that not everything NEEDs a microchip in it, and that by connecting something to the internet it doesn't automatically become better.

Yes there is probably a way to make juicers better, easier to clean, more nutritious per millimeter but this wasn't it.

>I could get my fat homie Tyrone from the hood to sit on a juice box in a snow storm for $20
>And for that reason I'm out

>go to meeting with VCs
>"i have these great cold pressed juice bags"
>VCs start to laugh
>"and.. uhhh.. you have to buy an expensive juicer that is connected to the internet to use them!"
>out come the checkbooks

Nowhere
It was by all accounts a huge success

Nothing went wrong

It was a pump and dump

The money was made from the investors, not the consumers.

The fact that anyone even bought it all was just a positive upside

This stuff isn't for poorcucks. You need to be a rich Chad to understand the value of it. Not surprising that most of Veeky Forums can't figure it out.

translation: it's marketed to trust fund babbys