Why is bitcoin rising up so much? (currently at $1860)

Why is bitcoin rising up so much? (currently at $1860)

Also what's the less painful way to kill myself for selling at 900$?

I know what the fuck, even though I've been lucky with bitcoin most of the time... how much longer can it keep this up before the inevitable CRASH?

>Why is bitcoin rising up so much?
High Demand
>less painful way to kill myself?
pic related

Besides the guaranteed dumpageddon at $2000, only whales can tell.

I reason people with a large amount of money are buying it. Hopefully, there won't be a crash but small %change corrections over time until a rise. I think whales tried to crash it in the past, but it's not going to happen again.

>he sold his BTC during the hardfork FUD

lmao, weak hands faggot. Get shaken out

Because Corea is about to lose the war.

that would literally just burn your fingers.

No, it'd shock you. Afterward, you'd more than likely reflex out of the situation because it's alternating current rather than direct current.

Better idea is to play with electric wires outside like you're a monkey.

Buy eth my nxga its lit af

profit!

EE here, this nigger is right. Your hand and arm would feel the shock and your fingers would roast, but you wouldn't die unless you never got the horrific burns treated.

You'd need to stick a finger from each arm in to get results.

I have been holding ETH for fucking two weeks of dissapointment now WHEN WILL IT END

This is only the beginning boyo. Bitcoin moons and crashes in a fractal pattern, every iteration is 10 times bigger. Expect it to reach 5 figures before the crash this time.

>tfw I had 11 btc worth of ETH before the pump and still have 11 btc worth of ETH now.

>tfw ETH is worth $1000 and you still only have 11btc worth

>Also what's the less painful way to kill myself for selling at 900$?

Buying back in and shutting the fuck up about it

You can at least laugh at people who paid 2000+ for the coins and over reached, never selling them.

All of you stupid faggots don't realize whats happening.

Step 1. Billionaire jews purchase huge amount of BTC/ALTCOINS

Step 2. They hold on to said shitcoins for X amount of time, until market realizes that noone will sell for low.

Step 3. Market panic buys attempting to moon their cash

Step 4. Kike sells off shares slowly over several hours/days

This is a pump and dump, regardless of whether or not you want to believe it the whole market is currently undergoing this from 1 or more large capital investors.

Now please quit falling for the jew meme.

>inb4 pol, inb4 x, inb4 shill, inb4 inb4

Isn't bitcoin getting pretty heavy marketed now in china and russia? Those chinamen and russkie fuck normies could very well be dumping their assets into it.

Time for a little story.

I heard about Bitcoins in mid-2010. I was a dumb kid then, but I knew Bitcoin was going to change the world. I sold a fucking book on a cheap Wordpress Bitcoin ebay site that existed back then as my laptop was too slow to mine even then. Unfortunately I stopped messing with cryptos because I developed severe fucking Tourette syndrome out of the blue. I had no idea about this fucking disease. I was only 18. It's only supposed to happen to little kids but I guess my genes/environment are a little fucky... Well screaming swear words at every breath, flailing my arms around. Look up "severe Tourette's" if you've never seen it before. The worst part is, nobody understood. Kicked out of school, kicked out of home. A Deaf man that I met in a public library, who was living in a ghetto crack flat let me sleep on his lounge for free while I got my shit sorted. He taught my sign language. Unfortunately, turns out he was a pedo. His flat got raided. I had to bail out of there and be homeless again for another while. Needless to say, for a couple of years I paid no attention to crypto— forced to sell my 23BTC profits from selling a used book— I was in much pain. But I never stopped believing in BTC.

Thankfully I am not a pussy so I kept trying to work and saved up enough to move into my own little crack flat and bought back into BTC when it was cheap as fuck last year. I ain't never selling. NEVER. And for once now I'm gonna do something useful with my life and actually become a Bitcoin expert. I've nearly finished my C++ for beginners book. I read Andreas Antonop's Bitcoin book. Shit's not hard. Study mate. Stop trying to be a stupid 'investor'. Many people will have fucking God-tier bitcoin careers for 20, even 40 years with solid, stable incomes... all the Veeky Forums 'investors' will be crying, because they invested $500 on ETH instead of 500 hours on studying Bitcoin.

This a new pasta?

How many you sold at that price

Thanks for the fun read LARPer 9.1/10

It could be, but the far more likely scenario is the one above. Anyone that is actually making good profit in the market understands this, which is why I hate seeing these shit tier threads where OP (and most of the other posters) are the ones losing money, clinging to the thought of their shitcoins mooning them to millionaire status overnight.

don't worry, it'll dip considerably once people start cashing out, then you'll have your chance

It's illegal to export X sums of money outside of China because reasons.

BTC is not considered a currency in China, so Chinese buisnessmen are now laundering money via BTC.

I thought about it, and I think I have the answer.

The U.S. Health Care bill. People don't like it, so Bitcoin is being bought up in order to counter potential negative effects it might bring.

I'm voting the U.S. Health Care bill.

Woah, this user is the next Warren Buffett guys.

>im gonna become a bitcoin expert

top fucking kek thanks for the laugh mate

I'm an anarcho--communist with a history of being a transhumanist priest (people like me are stupid rare). I'm no Warren Buffet, but I might live a damn long time.

There are many reasons to own crypto, biggest one that applies to every country in the world is the absence of taxes (unless you cash out obv). The more companies/people start accepting crypto for their products/services the more beneficial it becomes for everyone (apart from governments who don't get taxes from them).

If the U.S. Government screws up the new health care bill and it passes (it looks like it's not worthwhile), then I bet you that Bitcoin climbs up real fast and stays/bounces near it's high for sometime.

I don't predict massive crashes until a currency is distributed out well enough through Bitcoin's decentralization principle (the white paper).