You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/news/a5499/elon-musk-talulah-riley-divorce/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he doesn't make money

I don't know where I can get shares.

He keeps marrying and divorcing the same chick giving her 50% each time

Elon Cusk

One word:
NEET

Take a deep breath in and

>INHALE
>THE
>M U S K

Because SpaceX hasn't gone public yet, that's his most important asset. Why would I want to invest in some of his other projects he doesn't care about as much, ie Tesla, Boring, and that AI startup.

I'd like to make a little investment in his boipussi

He thinks that artificial """"intelligence"""" will somehow take over and dominate humans.

AI is nothing but a meme and a buzzword to make software sound cool nowadays.

Are machine learning and neural networks useful to automatize certain processes? Yes.

Do they give computers actual intelligence? Absolutely not.

Because everyone else is.

Nexus(NXS)
>connections to SpaceX, Elon Musk and Vector space systems
>shooting rockets and cubit satelittes into space
>plans for fully decentralized internet
>will have an independent network to run its blockchain on (from space)

Elon musk is a fraud

townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/news/a5499/elon-musk-talulah-riley-divorce/

Yup, he's a dumbass.

> (OP)
>He thinks that """"motorized carriages""""will somehow take over and dominate horses.

Look at his fucking face. That simple.

I know the guy who is the director of propulsion for spacex and I have information you don't. Is that sufficient?

Bad analogy.

Capitalism makes everything that can be profitable happen in the long run. For example, probably automated cars will take over.

I'm not shortsighted.

But true AI, not automation, is different because 1) nobody is working on it 2) nobody nows how to do it 3) is probably not profitable.

Whelp, there's the reason. What a cuck.

>nobody is working on it
Plenty of groups are. Universities and such.
Neural networks are just the beginning. There have been big advances I just the last year, even.
Baby steps.

People have spent decades working on ideas that turned out to be lame or have barely advanced at all since its inceptions.

Flying cars
Intelligent houses (inb4 that exists today, just no)
Anthropomorphic robots
VR

All of these things have been unsuccessful in the market. Regardless of why that is (perhaps a combination of R&D being too expensive, final product too expensive, no real need for it, etc.)

The same will happen with true AI.

AI sex bots

>le market forces
AI research depends very strongly on dozens of other fields that have varying rates of development. There's always a bottleneck.
Neither of us is going to move on this, so I guess I'm done here.

Overvalued.

>I don't know where I can get shares
>Being this retarded in 2017

Yeah

Good talking to you user

>surprisingly coherent conversation ends amicably

>townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/news/a5499/elon-musk-talulah-riley-divorce/

"I also developed a friendship that gradually deepened into romance with a man I'd known casually for years. "

He keeps falling for whores, who cuck him on the side.

He peaked on PayPal

he's a bitch ass nigga..

I'll take a stab at Space-X IPO depending on the mood and cycle of the market.
Everything else is small fries.
Cars. We don't need cars where we're going.

What is Google DeepMind for 300 Autist

But you need to get off reading articles on reddit and go out and actually think how fucking hard its going to be just to replace drivers, the tech to recognize and prevent accidents is going to be very difficult to develop and who's going to be accountable if someone crashes etc its a real pain just from a law standpoint, no one has figured this out and it wont be solved for at least 10 years

He looks like the just fuck my shit up guy

It will start with certain cities and areas becoming driverless only. Then when there is no risk for loss of life from two cars crashing it will be much easier to move forward.

how much is a tesla share?

And he made telsa investors millions

NXS is rising quietly on stealthmode

Electrification of transport is definitely the future. That being said Tesla is running on pure meme and doesn't make any money.