Reddcoin is pretty undervalued right now

it's been trending way higher than where it's at, right now. any increase in price is going to net double digit returns for those smart enough to buy in right now. i highly recommend investing in it before it takes off.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddcoin.com/#Wallets
youtu.be/_rjuWXJhcec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't this coin dead? I'm not sure about p&d strategy of course

it's not dead, there's some whales about to make a huge move to pump it up. that's why we need to get in before it jumps up. it's so low right now that any move at all will net 1000% returns easily.

whats a good wallet for this?

reddcoin.com/#Wallets
this is what i'm using

Interesting

How come none of the orginal developers are left if its up and coming?

That's a shitload of sells right there.
Good luck with that one if you dare to buy into it..

Sounds like redditcoin

i'm not sure how long it'll last, but it's about to be pumped up for serious gains. i wouldn't hold on to it for too long once it gets up there, but it's primed to go.

How long are we talking here before pump?

>redditcoin

probably a few hours; it's supposed to be some korean firms that will start it off, so whenever they get to work in the morning.

Sauce on this info?

True. Redcoin is so damn low. There's little risk and big profits to be made

my brother-in-law works on the floor for one of the firms. i can't tell you which one in case someone sees it, but he told me it's the next coin to be pumped up.
they ride shitcoins like a merry go round over there and make a killing every week.

muh dad works @nintendo

Look at the fucking order book idiot. It's locked. Pure trash.

fag

youtu.be/_rjuWXJhcec

I posted a thread on this earlier and i seen one the day before...this will be the next POSW. buy in now. it will go to 2-300 sat by sunday before dropping back to 50 sat...still a 10x increase

They have started also in xvg it seems. Also very low price to get in. Check the volume increase there. See you guys at 2000 +