/krg/ - King's Raid General #2

Welcome to the King's Raid general, a place to discuss the game.

/krg/ #2 - You let the last thread die edition

>Data about heroes, relevant weapons and game mechanics:
kingsraid.wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
maskofgoblin.com/

>Current events:
Double the fun with double the amount: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/posts?menuId=2#/posts/8847

>Player beginner guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1RyDj9Buyo0Z_qiqd4zeL0Cyasha86CmCbXYCv2lvQQ0/edit?usp=sharing

>Fragment farming
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4IljvuENRTJIgm38bLOncwr5d5wTSZ_W08hXtEvzgI/edit#gid=1400033148

>EXP calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nemYGJm_itk96ycXiF0EwzJIwOrPbj2cC3Ymvjy0ljM/edit#gid=79146673

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dpQ59XLu
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13h5L3nGpHzUqfmY3AWxRMDKFNCgfUro8L_VX0Jz486o/htmlview?sle=true#
streamable.com/t/0zv3k
maskofgoblin.com/?item=softcap
cafe.naver.com/kingsraid/509601
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ2IZE8Q3xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5d6gckWRTkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP Pastebin: pastebin.com/dpQ59XLu
Last thread:

>725
Almost, at least it reached a lot of posts

ded

Beautiful skins edition

She has to have the biggest tits right? At least top 3.

I dunno man, they look pretty impressive to me.

Pretty good skin.

Pretty sure Yanne, Maria and Lorraine are bigger... Not sure who else, if anyone.

Even if it takes me a year, i'll get rodina's 5* uw!

That guide is not ready to be the OP post.

Frey, Laias, Lewisia and Rodina also

Dare I say, Lewisia might be the biggest

Oh and Ophelia has some surprisingly milky honkers. You wouldn't think so based off her art...

For newer players here's a "tier" list. I'd mostly use it to get an idea of what characters roles are more so than actually abiding by the rankings themselves.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13h5L3nGpHzUqfmY3AWxRMDKFNCgfUro8L_VX0Jz486o/htmlview?sle=true#

I just added it to add something. Whoever made it needs to update it, or someone else needs to. I don't think they know what they're talking about enough to be making one.

I'd honestly just give a one liner on what KR is and then make a FAQ pastebin sorta deal instead of a full on guide. People don't want long guides.

I'm not the one who made it, I just put it in the OP.

Really need to compile a KR boob chart of the characters side by side in a pose and outfit that doesn't obscure their chests...

Gotta be scientific about it or it's all a waste of time desu.

If you guys are looking for a guild join soft. We can clear the normal gr weekly.

can I join if I'm new to the game?

yeah go for it

Everyone's welcome, just try to stay active.

Right, that's what I'm saying might work better in the OP in the future.

Soft from soccer spirits? You guys are still alive?

Indeed we are, being on discord helps

I'm broke because I wasted all my gold unlocking a slot on a character to see what it was how do I get money quick, leech black dragon?

I'm kinda tempted to join. My current guild is pretty dead. Is the Discord active and stuff?

Well I'm assuming you're still early on. You wont need gold that much at all till end game. Just keep playing.

This, if you're burning through gold early on you're probably doing something silly.

I did, I don't need that much gold but I need a few to finish 4* Epis

Not even close unless you only count the new frozen costumes.

Maria is bigger, as is Frey. Lewisia is around the same level as Laias and Naila.

>tfw phone can play this game on high but PC can't even run Nox past 1024 memory

Your best bet is probably ancient vault, then. With purification being half off, you should get enough.

>Ophelia not SSS on BD
streamable.com/t/0zv3k

Worth keeping m/p def accessories if has perfect or almost perfect stats?

How do you guys deal with the rest of your claimed exp now that Hot Time doesn't cover it all?

Tremmy quit and now gchat is boring as fuck.

I need to wait to join or I'd be there, you guys mentioned a discord where can I find it?

Is Blessing of Earth worth using on Yanne? I have the New Years Pendant on her at the moment, but she reaches 750 crit before factoring it and Opportune Strike in.
What's this I heard about a cap of 85% chance to crit on autos/skills?

Isn't there a soft cap for most of the sub stats?

There's no cap for crit rate. But aside from pvp, there's not any reason to go past 100.

Cap is 1500 for crit (crit res is a thing which is why you'd ever consider going above 100).

maskofgoblin.com/?item=softcap

Is Artemia a okay starting dps compared to Epis?

I'd recommend her over Epis honestly. Lower investment for peak return and a better hero for solo BD than Epis.

Any recommendations on who to pick up or build next? Have 12 infinity stones still, UWs for Pavel, Leo, Fluss, Theo, Oddy, Ophelia, Sonia, and Mirianne. Kinda thinking Sonia, still have the gear ticket so could T5 her with perfect ID gear before too long.

Alright, great. I was worried I was overcapping. So I'll drop the NY Pendant for Blessing of Earth, and have the 750 + 150 from priest + 150 from Opportune Strike. Still overcapping, but only a bit.
Still not sure if BoE is good for drags, but it's probably better than pendant.

So what level do you start leeching Black Dragon? 71 for all your main 4? 80?

Good night /krg/
Please, don't die

>he doesn't have a 5* Aea uw
starlets OUT

>tfw my UWs are at +0 so even a 4* +15 T6 weapon does more damage

>he doens't have at least 1* unique weapons for all his characters
explain NOW

Daily reminder that Cleo is best girl

I only have a 4* Cleo UW, a 0* Mediana UW and a 0* Aisha UW, I grinded all the other UWs to get my Cleo UW up, and I'm going for 5* (8% failure bonus rn)

I'm poor.

>he grinds UWs
no, you are just bad at the game

Well yeah how else would I be poor?

I've grinded 27 UWs and I'm f2p, but waifu>everything

>Well yeah how else would I be poor?
The game already gave you 10 UWs by now, you didn't use them properly to become rich, your own fault
>Not having patience and gearing everyone so you farm 3UWs a week for your waifu
LMAOing@urlife

>The game already gave you 10 UWs by now
I just started 5 days ago.

>I just started 5 days ago.
Holy shit, how can you be this bad? What the hell are you doing

Why are you guys responding to this retard?

cafe.naver.com/kingsraid/509601

So does Gau want his UW at all? The effects make it seem pretty decent if I was building him for damage. Not sure where I'd use him as damage, though.

muh

Is the next nation from Valkyria Chronicles?

If you plan on using him in PvP then yeah, otherwise he doesn't need it. His damage is pretty awful even if built full damage.

I need a cc character.
I hear maria and gau a lot. Which would be better to pick up long term?

Next batch looks good

Doesn't that depend on whether you need frontline or back more?

They just said new heroes, nothing about when they come out.

I wonder why they went with Frozen costumes instead of Valentines? Almost no game I know puts out winter themed skins/costumes during February.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ2IZE8Q3xQ

the new boss is fire themed, maybe they want to push the whole frozen vs blazing concept

Will we get blaze costumes then? Cause that would be pretty cool, especially if the Frozen vs Blaze interactions get something unique when they fight against each other.

I want to marry Jane!
Either that or we just get frozen costumes and the new chapter is blaze themed

Fuck off Theo

>kings raid thread
>game, where you only afk grind 70 drake day after day and enjoying 10-30 sec pvp matches
Just why?

I think that part is pretty bad but I enjoy how the combat looks compared to most mobages and that's really all I need. With the stuff I've been playing before the only real difference is the pvp matches take longer (but isn't indicative of being more fun) while the grinding is manual and still isn't as fun.

At least in this game I can do something else if I get bored staring at the 3d pixels beating shit up and I like how you can still input commands while auto is on, which some other mobages can't do if they have auto features.

I'm just trying to marry jane, what's your problem?

When can I safely do hell mode? I'm farming the lizard boss at the end of chapter 6 on hard right now and I have no idea when I can take on harder content. Last night I tried the wolves from chapter 1 and they tore me apart at the boss because I couldn't kill them fast enough.

Chapter 1-6 hell modes are all roughly the same level. Chapter 5 is weak to physical teams and Chapter 6 is weak to magical teams.

lorraine

>wake up
>last thread was left for dead right before bump limit
close enough boys

You're missing out on high res waifus user

I don't play on Nox though, because Nox can't run KR with a mere 1024 memory it just crashes. So I do play KR with hi-res waifus, they are just on a tiny damn phone screen.

Someone explain how high end transcendence perks work. I know t1 gives you the first line, t2 gives you the second line, t5 gives you the last line. What the heck do t3 and t4 give? I see two lines in the same row, does t3 and t4 give you 2 perks to choose from the 8 or something? Is there a limitation? Whether it's wiki or reddit or whatever, I've never found any explanation regarding this and I'm only at t1.

>tfw I like all the new heroes
Shit I only have 3k gems

Open your wallet and let Vespa know how much you like the new heroes.

I wish they add more demons or whatever race dimael is in the game more.

he's just a dark elf

They recently revamped it, so now you unlock the 3th and 4th line on reaching T3 and you can pick two in the same line instead of only one, but not two that work on the same skill or you could ditch a perk somewhere for going both light and dark perk on T5. T4 just gives you more points to pick perks up

>nothing they mentioned in the new year's letter
Where's my character stories you fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=5d6gckWRTkI

Japanese launches next month. Scarlet about to get BALANCED. CEO certainly apologies a lot for a game that seems to be pretty well received by its players.

>or you could ditch a perk somewhere for going both light and dark perk on T5.
Is there even a point in doing that? I thought T5 light is always the shitty stats, who even wants to give up perks for that aside from those heroes who have really bad t5s? With 8 perks to choose from is it even possible for a hero to choose t5 dark and light over those 8 perks?

If nothing else the Koreans take balancing a lot more seriously when they actually try to make a competitive game I guess? Well no I doubt it, honestly I haven't played a single Korean game outside of KR that gave a flying fuck about balance.

Sometimes, I really wish this was a full fledged PC game just cause of all the dedication and love given. Then I remember my toaster can't even run emulators and I feel grateful I can at least play it on my phone.

There are quite a few really, especially for making the character more bulky. My auto dragon perk list for Gladi takes both T5's, my Nyx takes both T5's. Certain Annette builds take both I know and skip all T1/T2, a few others as well.

I don't know why you faggots picked now of all times to attempt getting a general going. The game is dead right now and has been for the last 3 months. Veterans are checking out en masse.

Transcends for Frey?

Awesome that makes the game much more diverse.