Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1689: Delicious Tummy and Thighs Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events
JP: ChikaMari Nakayoshi Match
EN: UR Mari Scouting

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7Vmz1Psdvo
schoolido.lu/contest/best/
1999.co.jp/eng/10520080
youtube.com/watch?v=DcV_CAOw1Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Kotori!

list of raibus you believe people are just pretending to like
>chika
>dia
>nico

B-but I love Chika

I love my wife Dia-chan!

Hugging you, Kanan!

>Tummy edition
I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm am actual Diafriend though.

>i love dia
>why?
>...
lol...

Receiving blessings from Nozomi!

Do you really want me to write up an essay on why I love her? I've already posted some pretty autistic things about her here before.

NICOMAKI

for chuuni

> inner crotch is carefully modeled

yes

Chika loves her beautiful angel Dia-chan!

Ok I'll bite.
I love the third year interactions, cute voice, good character design, I like the big sister type characters, her casual wear in the anime is really really good (this is actually important to me), and third year SIDs are really good. I don't mind the vastly different personalities like some people.
In School Idol Festival I think she has the prettiest idolized URs overall out of every girl and she has some really great SR/SSRs as well.

PDP stream soon!
youtube.com/watch?v=U7Vmz1Psdvo

Cute user. It's also why I love Dia.

Third year interactions are shit though, not to mention the fact that Mari and Kanan let her leech on so she wouldn’t be friendless.
>inb4 stop shitposting
No honey, Mari said it in the Anime, in Dias episode to add insult to injury.

schoolido.lu/contest/best/
how accurate is this

>Dianiggers will ignore this

The third year interactions are great and my favorite part of Love Live.

cute secret magnets

Is this why roastiebetes killed himself?

Not very anymore. The top cards is mostly pulling from a lot of old, unused accounts.
The most popular girls can probably be used as a good indicator, though.

1999.co.jp/eng/10520080

Ok I'm a believer

>HonoUmi chafest is finally here
THE TIME HAS COME

>Only 4 pulls
arigatou shishkebab

>This item is limited to 2 per household.
w-what happens if i buy three?

>one for speculating
>one for display
>one for hotglue

I really love Dia Kurosawa so much. Everything about her is perfect so I don’t know where to start, but I’ll try. She trained her whole life to become the perfect woman, and she definitely succeeded. Her grades are perfect and she became the student council president because everyone knew she would be the best one for the job. She kept her position all throughout middle and high school, so it’s safe to say everyone else liked her and what she did. Even outside of school, she helped out with her family business as she knew she would have to contribute towards it after she graduated, even though she always wanted to just go to college and find out what she wanted to do on her own. No other raibu has been as canonically well-liked or goal-driven as she has. She is also very caring towards Ruby and even the rest of Aqours as well. She appears as being super strict and serious all the time, but she is really just being responsible. Putting her friends before herself. Even though she failed as an idol in the past, she works hard to ensure Aqours will become a successful group. She is very kind and always helps them with their problems, even if they don’t feel as close to her as they do with other members. She’s also a complete dork who loves idols more than anyone else in her school, but has no one to talk to them about. However, that doesn’t stop her from continuing to enjoy what she loves, on top of all of her other obligations, all of which she still excels at. I can’t think of any bad things about her at all, despite what a lot of anons here try to push all the time. I haven’t even mentioned how great of a wife she is yet, but I truly am the luckiest man alive to be married to her. I bet she’ll be a great mother too, given how well she took care of Ruby throughout the years, so I can’t wait to have children with her too. I hope our children will be just as lovely as she is, but I’m not sure if they can reach perfection.

PDP voting results are released tomorrow, I hope Ai gets first place, or at least moves up

Same here.

I wish I could afford these gays.

>autism

>it isn't pasta
I'm impressed.

maybe one day, Nicocchi.

>best girl is somehow in 3rd place
Well, that's a surprise.

>hotglue
you should kys for even considering that.

>finally got an UR Mari.
Thanks everybody, I couldn't have done it without you.

Dianiggers are so autistic. How long until they all go extinct from suicide?

Congratulations, user! You deserve her.

What are you having for dinner tonight, /llsifg/?

Fuck off.

It only cost me 200 gems!

Thoughts on Nico?

Not Maki, not NicoMaki, not MakiNico, just Nico.

Nico is only for Maki.

And Maki is for her papa!

Nico is cute and lewd
But only for Maki!

Thanks for reading it, good to know at least one person here appreciated it in some way.
I don't really care what others think though, as I'll always love Dia.

Nico is Maki's papa.

Nozomi!

Thoughts on Maki with Rin?

Will you eventually form an original thought or are you going to post the same set of pictures every fucking thread? This is more cyclical than seiyuushit holy fuck.

Nico is cute, but she hates my guts. Therefore, I will have to get her UR from the shop instead.

for cute lovers

Hagfags have nothing new to discuss anymore.

Nico is for Maki.

I love Nico and she loves me! I've gotten 2 URs from just 30 gems and 5bt.

I drew a hugu~

That depends, is All Stars coming out soon?

There are no original thoughts, only Nico.

Cute. I want that hugu some day.

HonoUmi forever

honoumi a shit

The cutest of the hugus. Congratulations!

*second cutest
New Years is the best hugu.

Nico was my first UR and SSR pulls. She is very cute.

Hurry up and post the fucking bunny girl one.

cute childhood friends

Love live sucks, why can't LL atleast have covers of good songs like bandori? youtube.com/watch?v=DcV_CAOw1Fs
Aqours should cover something because all their OG songs suck.

I have both. I still think Circus hugu is the cutest. New Years is second cutest, then unidolized Job, then unidolized Yukata.

>shit dream

Full art hugu

>flop dream shill

pic*

My bad

I hope AS looks at least half as good as Bandori.

Does anyone actually read the story? There should be an option to just claim the rewards without slugging through the god awful dialog.

Cute Wooby leg.

I like unidolized New Years > unidolized Circus > unidolized Halloween > unidolized Job > idolzed Yukata.
Circus Kanan and Ruby are both amazing I'd love to have both some day. Easily my favorite Ruby UR.

Just skip it.

I love Circus Woob. No telling when/if I'll get her.

If we get guaranteed UR packs again in a couple months (pretty likely we will at this point) I plan to use mine on Ruby. I don't have a Ruby UR yet and the chance of getting Circus Ruby is too big to pass up.

Ready?

Yeah it's a fun song

I might do it, but I want to use it on Chika. I hope JP upgrades it this time. If they don't release it, I'll just keep saving money.

Cute

best girls. best year

Kick the chair tripcunt.

Cute childhood friends and best 1st year.

>ruby is yoshiko's no.4 litol demon

I wonder who's her top 3?

meant to say "who are her top 3"