Final Fantasy General DCCCXXXXI - /ffg/

>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old thread:

Yuffie a cute.

lunie!

My favorite FFs are the PS1 era, but I enjoyed earlier and later ones up until FFXIII which I only got halfway through.

The demo for XV turned me off.

Is the patched game worthwhile? Especially the combat. The demo seemed brain dead, though I know a demo would never make itself too difficult.

duh

the demo is really outdated compared to the main game, they made a ton of additions like character switching too

Rem is cute and best non mainline girl
>tfw in tinkering with RK again, because I'm just doing core dungeons for mythril, I'm able to easily get her and use her some without a soul break thanks to the white magic attack RM of Vanille and Holy

What Final Fantasy game do you think has the most interesting speedrun? Which Final Fantasy speedrunners do you enjoy watching?

How do her pants stay on?

watching speedruns is autistic

RPG speedruns are pretty boring, but action RPGs might be fun. I'm gonna look up Crisis Core speedruns.

I also think given how broken FFVIII can be that might be interesting, but I haven't seen one.

Or wait, is that the one where you open the disc tray to avoid random battles? Maybe I have seen some.

none. Speedrunning is retarded.

Pull for me, ara~

>DCCCXXXXI
do you guys not know roman numerals? next is DCCCXLII

I don't think the numeral is necessarily wrong, but XL looks a lot cleaner than XXXX.

I'm gonna have to disagree on you about that user

Chocobo Racing, not that anyone has ever attempted a speedrun of this, but it would make speedrun actually interest for once.

Speedruns are only interesting in stuff like platformers that are an hour or less in length
Watching an rpg, especially one that is still typically 7-8 hours even with speedrun tactics, is entirely dull.

VIII is the one that people use that pocket chocobo crap to help get items and stuff early or without needing to go grind.
It was neat watching a 100% run once just because I never had that thing.

ara

corpsie!

You're entitled to your own opinion, even if I don't agree.
They will make a good duo in the future though, since I have Agrias' bsb. Of course, I have no idea what Rem's soul breaks even are so that could be limited to when I am gonna holy spam

She's clearly alive in that pic.

Isn't 9 the logical choice?

You're absolutely right, in fact, the last thread already wrote the wrong roman numeral. Last thread should have been DCCCXL while this thread should be DCCCXLI.

OP IS A RETARD!!!

when will she be in OO

>I don't think the numeral is necessarily wrong

It is absolutely wrong.

An old hag

Badonkadonk on suicide watch because shitening is 521 years old.

XII Order of Ambrosia runs are /comfy/

Why are faggots with over 2m event points in BE if it's a dead game?

>RK realm update
>think that maybe they made it better. it's a slog to read walls and walls of text just to avoid not dying in case the boss is immune to something, or miss mastery rewards
>it's still the same shit. they didn't even bother adding the new weakness/immunity/break layout
>now you can only pre-made RWs with shitty SBs
What the fuck. Just why.

the fuck does it matter to you

because being dead is just a meme spread by a autistic as fuck manlet.

This is their continued damage control of Cloud Keeper. Please understand that they can't let you just explode over everything, just events where they have no control over.

ill stop running realms when i can stop getting mythril
ive done every dungeon on normal and im halfway through with elites, i cant run out of stamina with the half stam + overflow stamina

What else did you expect from xv-kun?

how do I get Yams to notice me?

on a related note, my yuffie is extra cool now

>there are people who said don't pull for gorilla because it's only good as an RW
holy shit, could you imagine being dumb enough to buy that?

>the boss resists everything except wind kupo!
>use wind
>he absorbs
FUCKING JEWGLE

I mean, he's right. He didn't resist it after all.

and that's all of me bells kupo! sorry you got disconnected ekusu

he always disconnects im getting tired of his shit

its probably not his fault, I have flawless connection and when I try to play with /ffg/ i sometimes get dc'd
never have problems with randoms though

Fuck you, I prefer the text walls. I'd feel better about the new description system if these assholes actually went out of their way to describe the attacks in detail, but just take a look at the Magicite descriptions. They tell you fucking nothing.

I don't even understand what the logic on it is. Thinking back when I first started playing I basically just blitzed through 90% of realm dungeons with no relics and total shit parties just summoning either gilg's OSB or orlandeau's OSB on the bosses. Idk what the fuck dena is thinking doing this to new players.

Congrats!

yeah it cant be helped he probably lives in some shitty third world country

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I can attest to this too, never had much issue playing with pubs but things are always shaky with /ffg/

the game hates us cause we have /ffg/ in our tags

Man the RM2 took for FUCKING ever. I never remember these things taking so long to drop before, I honestly thought it was bugged

well he only gets disconnected 17/20 bells i've played with him, we gud

the fuck

I feel the same

could it possibly be a problem with joining on friends?

Did you not play Secret of Mana?
That's the final boss.

it's the last boss from secret of mana.

holy shit trying to level characters in OO that dont have x2 exp takes so fucking long

Fuk u this is a shitty phone game.

i can't remember why you fought that thing, i remember the boss before it was fucking scary though, especially his music

>/ffg/
>friends
w-woah there...

Yeah so make sure to take advantge of 2x exp for characters you don't even want to use

honestly, I can't remember it too well either. Probably a shitty translation tho. Something about world tree dying and monsters appearing everywhere in the world.

I did it once with Terra. Good thing I've got lots of keys to spam lvl 50 cycle quests. Never again though.

yeah i am i didnt finish leveling tifa when she had x2 exp now i regret it

At that point you've beaten that big bad you mentioned but the mana beast goes berserk and rampages out of control. It's essentially Old Yeller and you have to put him down.

cute! cute!!!!

Netcode is very bad. You'd get lots of errors before joining a friends room.

For what its worth, I enjoy playing with you guys and It's fucking frustrating to be DCed in game.

>decide to play as Rem against skeleman
>everyone is 200x more retarded than usual
how does this happen. I've lost 3 times now playing as Rem, compared to 0 before.
What about a healer makes people so retarded?

I only play Rem when I'm playing with 50/50 cloud/squall autists.

will we be getting this banner?

"up yours kid"

ring some bells

I dunno, I haven't had an issue with it, but I am 50/50 and have the hp passives so the worm leaves them alone.

>Trample Drop

They’re not supposed to stay on.

The character is from randi's game right?
There is a chance.

That just raises further questions!

Don't let it get you down bro, keep on trying!

we had the secret of mana remake a while back though, if they didn't do a collab for that then idk

I'd suck your cock, dude.

Why user? Clothes who should be on the floor belong there.

It hurts remembering trying to time stamina to not lose much on getting a 5th shard.
Even more so when you forget it fall asleep and wind up wasting it all.

Is there a reason for the current event in jp?
This is the third time randi's group showed up over there and the second for the sd3 guys.

im above 400 currently, i feel you

Maybe it's 'cause the SoM remake just came out?

What is it? a physical tank? dps?

so why didn't we get the event? we got the remake too

Again?

Maybe they can handle it like the king's knight event then and give us the dragon early.

WAIT
WHEN THE FUCK DID OLIVE GET ENCHANCEMENTS

It didn't do much for her sadly

This doesn't really matter in a Final Fantasy game, but this isn't the final boss or anything. Flammie there just flies you around, and the mana beast you fight at the end is just one of many of those things that attacks the fortress your characters are in at the end.

Well somebody got her to 1750 or so.
That's not bad.

Probably because we had the Chinese New Year banner, which a time-limited banner (two if you include the Yun/Cupid banner).
People tend to spend more on time-limited banners, so most of the people who spend money in this game probably used their savings for the Doggo/Trap Archer. Gotta give them some time to gather more money to blow again in desperation instead of releasing a time-limited banner immediately after another.

Oops
Dude has cloud too, but if you really want to use olive, then I guess you can

>94
>Literally almost rock bottom in the 7* list
Pack it up boys, he's garbo