/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Felmyst edition

>wpsg guilds
The Burning Crusade
(H)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/7sdzr1/yeah_so_the_felmystgummy_relaunch_is_apparently/
felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/search/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fuck vg guilds

second for /wpsg/ confirmed underage hangout of Veeky Forums

i have insider info that our savior is returning to lead a guild on gummy

we wouldnt have the people for 25 mans, the most widely acceptable raidtime was weekend which we only had 20 people for. I dont want to string people along just to quit when I hit 70

that said there is interest for at least a leveling guild, if anyone wants GM let me know

FIRST FOR GUMMY

GUMMY

GUMMY

GUMMY

GUMMY

by that logic even if gummy grows we'll have to go through all the BS of making a guild etc again instead of just keeping this one , to have a ready thing people can join, it's not like you can't raid if you're in a guild that doesn't have enough members

I'd get Gm just to make myself a tabard so I don't have to get signatures

nobody cares fuck off

If you want GM you can gladly have it, its just personally ive tried to do 25mans with /wpsg/ when you cant fill a raid and I really dont want to repeat the process as GM

why'd you bother making it then?

>ive tried to do 25mans with /wpsg/ when you cant fill a raid
in which guild/server?

I was hoping people would join so we could have at least a leveling guild but that hasnt happened
Hellground

okay so how do I get GM

>willingly leading a /wpsg/ guild

95% of these fucking dumbasses are unjustifiably elitist when they're hot garbage and too lazy to figure out how to actually play their class or spec and screech like autists about shit they don't know, 4% are acceptable for normals at best, and 1% are actually decent to good but so few of them actually play in the guild because they know it's a sinking ship from the start

whisper Wpsg

is levelling with just over 15 people online, but it's difficult to say if it will last or make it to 70.

this desu
people here can only complain and shit on the brave few who actually want to build something

i think most people are hesitating because k3 is coming up. for as much shit as vanilla gets it always ends up being the most popular and this is the first fresh that isnt run by shenna/crogge in well over a year. i can see it easily pulling in 5k+ as they hype it up over the next month.

fuck off we're not inviting wpsg shitters

then how are you there?

>farming MC for months on end

no ty

WE F*CKING DID IT!!!!!!! SERVER FIRST TIDEWALKER AND FATHOMLORD! WE'RE SO FRICKING GOOD!!!!! I LOVE GUMMIES AND I LOVE MY GUILD!

hey man good to hear aegis is finally starting to come along. i was getting worried with all of the bad things ive heard lately.

no i'm in ret btw we're the best :) i'm so happy for me and my guildies and i even got some loot from our ssc run :)

I was curious so I logged onto Gummy to check the numbers.
>116 Alliance level 20+
>125 Horde level 20+
Is it not the weekend during peak NA hours?

ret btw is like one of three guilds raiding lmao

while the server is based in NA it still has a sizable, if not majority, EU population
please check back tomorrow friend :)

thats odd, my numbers are
>175 Alliance level 20+
>189 Horde level 20+

Very strange... My numbers are
>420 Alliance level 20+
>69 Horde level 20+

I'll check again tomorrow at around 4pm server time I guess. That should be a better representation of the peak.
I did it five minutes ago so unless there was a server restart recently I highly doubt it jumped that high.

intriguing, my data shows
>5k Alliance level 20+
>2k Horde level 20+

Ran the numbers again and its
>113 Alliance level 20+
>119 Horde level 20+

Amazing, im getting:
>01 Horde level 20+
>3G Horde level 20+

>real pop numbers dont fill the narrative so try to drown it out
gummyshills btfo

I don't really get this level 20+ thing but here you go. Peak hour is around 4pm.

>400

I LOVE YOU GUMMY

can you please boost me to level 70 this is mind numbing

whisper me ign: oats

why did they delete medivh again?

>5am in EU and friday night NA
B-BUT IT PEAKS

It had dropped to just under 1k real pop (2k on their site) and was deemed to be unfit for playing.
Oh hey Gummy. It's probably because of the bots you're running from around 1-30. It seems most prevalent in the 1-20s. The numbers have stagnated at the current 50% 1-20 and 50% 21-70 for the past few weeks which makes it obvious that you're fucking with the population to make it seem less dead than it really is.

Ignore this and boost to 58.

you know what those ratios would be odd if the server wasnt growing

post population numbers from 3pm server
>b-but its not na peak on the weekend
post population numbers from 9pm server on a friday
>b-but its not eu peak and g-gummy players have better things to do on a f-friday night

>400

they are odd because if it was growing you would see those numbers spread out across the other leveling brackets instead of stagnating below 20. its either bots or most players quit before they get beyond 20.

Felmyst Horde!

or those in 1-20 would enter higher brackets while new players roll and fill 1-20 behind them, while the total pop increases
you know, exactly whats happening

except its not happening. you can see this clearly when you look at the void in players from 30-69 on alliance.

according to you the pop ratio has stagnated at 50% 1-20 50% 21-70
and the total pop has objectively been increasing
so its happening

I don't really understand why you assume we can spoof 1-30 but not 31+, but okay

I got pvp’d many times today and I’m not happy. If there was a pve wotlk server I’d play on it.

>gumgum confirms 31+ is fake too
bros...

Down to:
>98 Alliance level 20+
>102 Horde level 20+
Unsurprisingly the numbers under 20 have grown. It seems like Gummy has it set to maintain a certain average population and as the real players log off his bots log on. I tried sending them tells and inviting them to groups and about half of the requests came back as player not found even though they're showing up in the /who list. There were a few real players but we're talking maybe 1 for every 10 bots at best and they're typically in guilds so its easy to pick them out.

Gummy, dude, why the fuck do you even bother posting here man?

he's autistic and will shut the server down if you insult his mom

>i-its botted
>n-no i dont have a-any proof p-please believe me

Isn't that how you've always done it? After a few days of messing around with your Scriptcraft database to pump bots in to boost the population numbers, it certainly seemed like you narrowed the bots down to the lower levels to avoid suspicions. I'm not saying you can't, you certainly could, but it just appears that you do not. On the Horde side its a bit more obvious since the Paladin population at those levels is non-existent because your Scriptcraft database didn't have any Horde Paladins.

theres 20 paladins online now, 9 of which are below 20

I don't care, as much as he gets meme'd, I really don't understand why he wastes his time on the spergs of wpsg

I love you Gummy

Whats the most populated tbc server or the best server for someone who just wants to arena i hours a day?

I'd love to join a guild with some Veeky Forums people

he's already said that if ovh gets a c+d from blizzard that he would move it back to his moms basement. unless you want to deny that, gummy?

b-but gummy would never do something like that.... t-thats an obvious shop... no w-way....

Oh wow look how much Gummy has grown in a month!
>reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/7sdzr1/yeah_so_the_felmystgummy_relaunch_is_apparently/

the alliance is.. dying?

Alright well, our member list is public
>felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/search/
Have at it

blown the fuck out

explain this you keep talking about growth but all thats happened is apparently 75 people left the alliance for the horde since 30 days ago

also that just so happened to be the day that you had alex make a video about your server. of course you're going to see a brief bump.

>cites evidence of a bump in playerbase
>claims there was no bump in playerbase
you are retarded bud

>server relaunchs
>pop spikes day of then drops to the 2-300 it was because it was too dead for most people
>grows over the course of a month
>hitting 700 tomorrow

this is too hard to understand

>registrations =/ bump
continue to ignore the fact that the population from over a month ago is the same as it was today. server is dead.

>registrations are active players

pretty hilarious when the gummyshills flip flop in whichever direction suits their argument

>a bump in new registrations
>that must mean all low level players are fake
lol what

Fel-

*huf*

Felmy-

*puf*

Felmyst Horde!

Phew~

MAKE GUMMY GREAT AGAIN!

oleg does a valuable service keeping /wpsg/ discussion on the topic of felmyst tbqh

>Look we had a bump in population, we even had over 400 players the other days, nothing to brag about-
>FAKE NUMBERS, DEAD SERVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do not play gummy
felmyst is bad script

2 days ago
>look at that nearly 500 players thats so much GROWTH
image from reddit post 30 days ago
>over 400 players and the alliance population has actually dropped

It's ironically funny because from my experience (lvl 40 atm) it's scripted better than nostalrius

Uhm.. why aren't you playing Felmyst right now?

Weirdo.

yeah it dropped in the days after relaunch because the server was very small and of lot of people originally interested when it was 10k nosthueg weren't looking for that. its been steadily growing for the past 3 weeks
is this really that suprising

So this is the downfall of a finnish boi who sold the soul of a game to make a living.. woah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP PLAYING ON GUMMY OK YEAH I KNOW MEDIVH SHUT DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS COMPLETE TRASH THAT ACTUALLY FAKED ITS POP BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BUY WARGLAIVES IM OUT OF MONEY FOR VODKA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>reddit ever being a reliable source
>a pic from the beta last year
literally anyone with a brain knows that a week ago gummy was 200, and the week before that 100

>Felmyst edition
Is gummy really back? How did /v/ not spam about this?

Cant wait to see that 700 pop tomorrow gummy shills

I love pic related has the chainlink stuff unedited

Its not from the Beta though, but good try.

I heard Felmyst Horde was where all the animes were leveling, is it true? Huh?

I miss Everyst.

>burning-crusade.com
>legit.png
Literally a picture from the beta.

I see we're still playing gumball mental gymnastics

NO STOP PLAYING GUMMY
>NO STOP PLAYING GUMMY

It could have been good if they didn't have the tranny admin/password leak fuckup. Many people wanted fresh after the Elysium - Lightshope split and it took them forever to launch.