SNAPCHATS OFFICE

This is snapchats actual office, no wonder they're a fucking meme stock

"The company’s offices are typically converted houses and condos, many just steps from the ocean and outfitted with unisex showers to wash sand off from the beach. If people have to work with multiple teams, like engineering and product design, meetings often entail a 15-minute walk through Venice Beach to get between buildings.
Many employees aren’t even aware where their colleagues or other Snap buildings are located. The only clue that a building belongs to Snap is usually a small ghost — the company’s iconic “Ghostface Chillah” logo — etched onto the front door. When CEO Evan Spiegel travels between his company's scattered outposts, he normally has a Range Rover with a private driver transport him from building to building."

That's really cool. Much nicer than being stuck in a tower waiting for a plane to crash into you.

Snapchats the one for fags right?

No, how out of touch with pop culture are you?

>2017
>still investing in stocks
yikes

This

crypto is retarded
at some point you will all realise the shitcoins you are trading are intrinsically worthless

doesn't matter how intrinsically worthless they are if i'm making real money

The profits are the ghost

Aren't stocks also intrinsically worthless?

no? you own a percentage of a company

It pleases me that the bleeding heart liberals who invite neo liberal elitist businesses into Venice are now losing their neighborhood.

Bwahaha

What if the company loses value

Tech companies are always such a cringefest.

Reminds me of Nathan Barley.

then the stock price goes down?

is this the ultimate loser company? literally everyone uses it, more than the bubble that is twitter, and it is still failing at a massive level

>Corporate HQ right in the middle of a busy tourist trap
What a fucking meme of a company. Why not just pick up some nice office building like 10 minutes from Venice beach like all of the other major companies in that area did? Why would anyone want to have to walk through hordes of crusty backpackers and shit just to have a meeting? Wouldn't it make infinitely more sense for these people to live in the condos near the beach as opposed to working there? You can go to the beach after work, for christ sakes.

I think at this point it's just a competition to see who can make the most money while appearing to not have done any significant work to appeal to the lazy employees who would rather not be working but for some reason have been roped into a tech job.

Embarrassing

You guys are retarded. I live in Venice beach and they haven't used that as their actual office in a long while. They own a ton of property around Venice now including a huge building down the block from there and another new building off of Abbot Kinney. Then the CEO himself has a 3-4 story home right in the alley way there.

they left that venice beach office in 2013.