>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qA-bGE6ZFAk
mmdks.com/8wg7
mmdks.com/8wg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I placed my sign near the bonfire.

Official Damage Stat Rankings

Pale Shade and Yuria are dex (the shade with some int) and Vilhelm has pyro stats. Even if we assume str has a place in Londor, a unique weapon of an NPC unrelated to Londor is an awful pick. I could see something like and ckgs or even Morne's pushing it, but definitely not ledo's.
>muh autism
Look m8, if you want to bang your head against the wall, you do you. But I called your build terrible and your response was "true to the lore", so you don't get not to be "true to the lore". Just tell me to go fuck myself, you use what you like. Don't lie to me and you both

DUDE ECLEBS LMAO

sorry user I got invaded I'm coming

Nah, the Pale Shade even casts Affinity. And you didn't provide any reasonable argument as to why my build is "terrible" when I've been PvPing all day with it. If you wanna talk I'm all in but if you're here to satiate your attention-craving disorder I'll just ignore you.

post qt character creation

DUDE WEBM QUALITY LMAO

thanks user, this invader seems to appreciate it

>the Pale Shade even casts Affinity
Which is int
>why my build is "terrible"
Little vig, little stamina, no poise, no synergy between spells and weapon

Do you not get anything from surviving invasions? Is it because I was wearing the Way of Blue covenant?
I got invaded yesterday and instantly got two blues to help, so it didn't take us long to kill the guy, but it didn't look like I got anything for it.

Those blues were your reward for wearing the covenant. You put in no effort, but are still given help to kill the invader.

Speaking of Pale Shades, how does this Pale Shade cosplay build look for invading in Irithyll?

A bit on the high side, try shaving your SL down to 55 or so for more activity. Most people will enter Irithyll at SL50 at the latest.

What am I looking at here?

I don't keep up with all this e-celeb bullshit. It's almost as retarded as real life celebrities.

Just some guy who thinks he's special because he used a cheesy build to meme on an e-celeb during a bout of duelfaggotry, and reposts the old webm for attention.

>cheesy
what was the build?

How are the claws with crystal infusion? I feel you're spreading yourself a bit, you should try moving the extra dex to int or ditch the spell altogether and use the claws. Also this , unless you want to invade a bit later, post pontiff's. Could make sense too, close to the darkmoon tomb
inferno tries to make a meme video with an obviously terrible weapon, sees there's nothing he could possibly gain from sticking to the fight, leaves to save time because a 5 minute meme video has more than 5 hours of gameplay behind it

>ywn be invaded, butchered to pieces and eaten by Maneater Mildra
Well there goes my dream of being brutally cannibalized by a chubby qt.

>Little vig, little stamina, no poise, no synergy between spells and weapon
And? If you lack the skill to PvP under those disadvantages then that makes you terrible, not my build. I'm also wearing the Untrue Dark Ring which further adds to disadvantages, and that's purely for roleplay purposes.

And what synergy are you talking about? Vow of Silence and Deep Protection are universal miracles for Dark-oriented characters. Morne's hammer also has nothing to do with Londor or Dark at all besides the Gothic looks. If you're going solely by aesthetic (which is partially my case alongside the fact that Ledo's AW is absolutely GOAT), Ledo's Great Hammer also has perfectly fitting looks of black with desaturated gold engraving, and the hair tail at the base of the hammer really adds to it.

>caestus
>cheesy

Is 1.2k HP alright for level 89 Invading?
At most, I can only get about 90 extra HP.

(that's 1.2k while as a phantom)

>I'm also wearing the Untrue Dark Ring which further adds to disadvantages, and that's purely for roleplay purposes.
I know and it's something I can respect
Morne's at least fits stat-wise and could trim down the terribleness
> If you lack the skill to PvP under those disadvantages then that makes you terrible, not my build.
now that's just rich

DEEPEST LORE VAATI PLS

I'm currently invading High wall and UndeadSettlement but I will move to Farron Keep and crucifixion wood to fit the theme more.
Whats the best SL and Weapon memory for those area?

Velka

Finally completed DaS2 on PS4, now what are the active PvP/invasion zones? I had all of two red phantom invasions while playing from start to finish

Mmmm... You can find all sort of interesting thing online.

Iron Keep bridge. DS2 invasions are pretty dead in general due to them limiting invasion items like CREOs really hard and they never gave a full eye orb.

The bridge at the entrance of Iron Keep is usually the preferred spot for PvP dueling, you need to keep your Soul Memory into consideration though, it's one of the many reasons why DaS II failed.

Indeed.

Anyone?

Yeah the whole SM system sucks, it felt totally dead compared to DaS1... I love being invaded, shoots my heart rate right up. I hope Dark Souls 3 is better about this

Best chest piece, guantlets ,leggings in DS1 for female sorcerer?

Generally most people stop at 39 or 40 Vigor even on a SL120 build, so 1.2k HP sounds about right.

>655x1024
>94 KB

Couldn't you find a better size?

>tfw you will never turn into your waifu
Why even live?

Thanks, user. That means I can dump an extra 6 stat points into vit.

But that's exactly what I've been arguing about all along. My build isn't designed to be an MLG-tier PvP dank meme build, even though I could use it for that purpose with no problem whatsoever given enough practice, it's supposed to fit a Hollow of Londor theme and be fun as well as a unique glass cannon build. I'm good at it because I'm good at the game, not because I rely on my stats and armor to be good. I've said numerous times that what makes a good player is mainly skill and RNG to some degree, not the weapon you're using or the armor you're wearing, and the more disadvantages you force upon yourself the more skilled you'll become and you'll eventually adapt to those advantages until you're shredding PvP using a butt-naked deprived with a club. The Calamity Ring is found at the shrine of Archdragon Peak for a reason. Lore-wise, if you have the balls to actually wear that ring and succeed in combat that means you're a true dragon.

Some people choose fashion over effectiveness, others roleplay over effectiveness, while only a minority prefers MLG-tier PvP dank meme builds and those are exactly the toxic shite believing a fun singleplayer-oriented multiplayer game is actually Quake Champions. And again, no build is terrible, players are. I've seen videos of people shredding both PvP and PvE with the most bizarre and disadvantaged builds, so that alone kinda proves my point.

>very first Pontiff Knight I kill drops his crown
>very first Jailer I kill drops its gloves

Dark Souls 3 returns to Soul level matchmaking and you get a full Red Eye Orb early so it's imo even better about invasions than Dark Souls 1. There is Weapon Memory which means your highest ever weapon upgrade level will also determine what hosts you'll run into so that you can't stomp on noobs with your max upgraded weapon. Also the invasion system prioritizes worlds with a phantom in it so you'll probably invade more hosts with phantoms but it is what it is.

for meta? hollow soldier pants and as much havels as you can fit
for slut? traveling boots and whatever shows enough leg while covering the daiper

Upload or photoshop relevant replied images.

>Also the invasion system prioritizes worlds with a phantom
oh, that makes sense then
played seven hours so far and have been embered for at least half the time, but I've only been invaded by one dude outside of the NPCs. Was actually kind of excited when the xanthous crown chick showed up because I thought it was a player with silly fashion

you get three (3) souls-related questions to ask Miyazaki and he has to answer fully and truthfully. What do you ask him?

Who is your fav patron god?

>why did you double down on rolling being i-frame bullshit instead of pioneering an age of good hitboxes and ai?
>why did SotFS get labeled as a "director's cut" when the changes were more half-assed than the original was?
>why was DS3s world linear teleportshit?

the Calamity Ring description should be "Boosts gud one point per git. Lowering def increases the amount of guds per git."

Should Dark Souls 3 exist? Did you want this remaster to happen? How does Dark Souls 2 make you feel?

I'm too lazy.

>Complete Armor
Velstadt
>Melee Weapon
Sacred Chime Hammer or Grant
>Off-Hand Weapon
Crossbow of any kind
>Ranged Weapon
Crossbow of any kind
>Spell / Hunter Tool
Tranquil Walk of Peace, Karmic Justice or Vow of Silence (all from DaS1)
>Ring / Rune
Havel Ring DaS1
>Gesture and or Carving
This one's Me (DaS2)
>Consumable
Bonfire Ascetic or Indictment
>Soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=qA-bGE6ZFAk
>NPC
Biorr, of the Twin Fangs
>Boss
Velstadt
>Mini-Boss
Pursuer
>Basic Enemy
Heide Knights
>Area
Undead Crypt, The Gutter, Catacombs
>Covenant
Blue Sentinels (With the Blue Eye Orb)

>even better about invasions than Dark Souls 1

Marvelous.

depends on what you're going for, I believe a midroll mage is the best choice for a 1v1, compensating the lack of mobility with more defenses (demage output should be pretty high anyway as I'm guessing you're going for Dark Bead/Homing Crystal Soulmass). High defensive stats also mean you can play in a more gimmicky way.

mmdks.com/8wg7

if you're going for a fast roll setup then you could try something like this:

mmdks.com/8wg8 (added a Moonlight Greatsword as I think a full caster with little to no defense isn't too viable, you can still mix spells with other types of attack)

Goddamn it, why is so difficult to make a caster build, no fucking way do I want to go to NG++ at sl 40.
>need to go to NG++ for a certain ring, otherwise your spells are slow as shit, and bell-vine limits what you can swap to
>need multiple damage rings to do decent damage
>need to dedicate estus flasks to keeping up with spells

>Tranquil Walk of Peace
>All that DS2 trash
Jesus Christ, get some taste you absolute shitter.

What's wrong with Tranquil Walk of Peace?
What's wrong with any of the stuff I mentioned? In specifics I mean. Dark Souls 2 had a lot wrong with it, but it had some nice ideas as well.

I liked DS2 a lot...

>What's wrong with Tranquil Walk of Peace?

mobility is crucial in a pvp scenario, to limit it to slow walking is a huge problem
this is why any slow walking gimmicky build is a bad decision

best taste coming thru

TWOP's for casul shitters who need a massive crutch to fight. Anyone with a brain will just sprint away anyway.

>What's wrong with DS2?
Do you really wanna go through the rigamarole? Right here? Right now? Because we can if you really want to.

But they're slow too. It's definitely not ideal, but it's still pretty hilarious forcing players to walk.

It's not about min/maxing, it's about fun.

>what's wrong with Dark Souls 2
Did I say that? Let me look at it, wait -- Nope. I didn't say that.

see;
Not everything is about min/maxing, user. As you can probably guess with the weapons, armor, spells and covenants I like, I'm not exactly into meta play. It's about enjoyment. I like spells that can disable an enemy in a certain way. Even if it's shit, it's still fun.

I dare you to tell me one thing good about DS2

Ascetics, Blue Eye Orb, Indictments, large list of weapons and armors, non-linear

I don't like Dark Souls 2. But again, some of the ideas behind some of the things added in Dark Souls 2 were a huge improvement.

>dark souls 3 will never have Ascetics, Blue Eye Orbs and Indictments
It's such a sad feeling. Imagine how much more activity we'd get in the game if we could.

You're wrong, faggot

>i can't differentiate between things I dislike and point out certain things I like
Hows it feel being a brainlet?

What was the point of removing them?

>Ascetics
Allow us to replay any boss we want to replay multiple times, giving more active invasions or co-op for people to experience. Also allows people to fight bosses they enjoy and loved without having to go to NG+ and waste a significant amount of time.
>Blue Eye Orb
Those who are annoyed at waiting for Blue Summons, can invade murderers and sinners regardless.
>Indictments
Essentially a way to keep online active by giving Blues a bigger chance at being summoned or invading, and gives reds who like being invaded more invasions.

I honestly cannot understand why it wasn't added to Dark Souls 3? It would keep the game alive to such a higher degree.

>i can't differentiate between things I dislike and point out certain things I like
That's false. The absolute fact of the matter is there are no redeeming qualities about DS2.

Anyone who believes otherwise is objectively wrong, and a tasteless fool.

Okay, so you're just retarded or baiting. I'll ignore you.

1. How much of Dark Souls 2 / 3's story was made up just for those specific games and how much of the plot was something that was supposed to have been told in DS1 but left untold due to development schedules and such?

2. What parts of the games did you have a direct hand in designing instead of supervising / approving of others' concepts ?

3. What were the mechanics / things you most wanted to implement into the games but didn't get the opportunity to?

From a low/mid level pvp standpoint is absolutely is so. Dark Souls 1 made a big mistake by limiting all red invasions behind a Covenant that's locked behind a secret and relatively tough boss which meant that the only covenant that could reasonably invade consistently outside of a specific area were the Darkwraiths and further, people who had the gear/skill to fuck up 4 Kings. So genuine low level invasions happened almost never [and don't get me started on CEing CREOS, that's not legitimate and you know it] and it was mostly if not entirely twinks oneshotting people with maxed out pyro flames.

Yes, there was a certain charm to it but it got a bit old.

>Being this much of a hater.
Ew. Keep blocking with your off hand dagger.

>need Dregs
>hackers infested Pontiff's backyard
yay pc

>Ascetics
Nigga what the fuck's that? Them shits you burn in the bonfire to respawn mobsm? Literally never used one in my playthrough. They're useless.

>Blue Eye Orb
>Indictments
These were both in DS1, which you've obviously never played. Of course if you started with DS2 you're going to have stockholm syndrome for that foul piece of shit.

Fuck Greatswords and fuck UGS, fuck everyone who uses it, please die from cancer.
It is impossible to kill anyone in 1vs2 if one of those faggots is wielding this piece of shit.
You can neither attack him properly nor the other person because he will still hit you because of that retarded range.

whats the highest damage strength only scaling weapon? smoughs hammer?

Indictments were not a thing in DS2.

>Blue Eye Orb
You only got the Cracked Blue[and Red] Eye Orbs in DS2, no full Orbs.

>without having to go to NG plus to waste a significant amount of time
It's pretty funny that you mention a lot of the things from the perspective of ''keeping the game alive'' but people going through the game and summoning / being open to invading keeps the game more alive than some nerd asceticing an area just to go and fight the boss over and over.

Why are you even mentioning Dark Souls 2?

I'm asking why they're not in Dark Souls 3. Also, just because you never used Ascetics doesn't mean anyone else didn't. They were great. Do an area again, get more summons and invasions. It was a load of fun.

>I never used it so its useless

>blue eye orb shouldn't be in 3 but I won't give an answer
not even that user, but you're acting retarded my dude.

Ledos?

why do ppl say anri sword has good luck scaling if its E?

Dark Souls 1 is the only Dark Souls game that matters.

Who cares why something something DS2, something something DS3? Faggots do.

I heard it got nerfed, but I never used it or looked into it, so I don't know.

Demon's Souls is the only souls game that matters. Blah blah blah dark souls blah blah blah. Shitter.

You can just y'know, finish the game and go to NG Plus? DS3 isn't that long that you'd have to wait for ages until you get to that fun boss again.

>but people going through the game and summoning / being open to invading keeps the game more alive
I wonder which game in the series lets you get invaded in areas where you already killed the boss

Yeah, but what if you don't have that much time to fool around like that?
What's the problem with just adding an item that does it. It's not like it really hurts.

>these niggas didn't ascetic pretty much every place they enjoyed playing in so they could be invaded
How boring.

Miyazaki himself will tell you DS1 is the superior Souls game.

I'm having a little trouble with Aldrich in Dark Souls III. Anyone willing to lend me a hand?

>I'm so autistic I will never allow myself to even consider anything else
kek

My Dark Souls 3 cartridge died last month.

>DS2 pvp
>Wanting to replay poorly designed area's in a poorly designed game with shit bosses

Might as well slam a door on your testicles you drooling fucking retard.

it's a fucking slime, just hit him very hard lmao

>Demon's Souls
Oh yeah, that one game that nobody in these threads posts about ever. The one with shitty online where nobody invades / co-ops because everyone playing has to autistically manage their World Tendency so they can get that Dragon Bone Smasher on their pure caster. I remember when the news about the upcoming server shutdown came and a lot of the ecelebfags were like ''rip best souls game'' but you never saw those faggots play it on stream sp how can it be the best Souls game when you can't even be arsed to fucking play it when it was alive? The only thing that saddens me abput DeS online going away is that nostalgiafaggots and people who never played it are putting it's cock in their mouth to preach how great it was. But I'll tell you what : your words are meaningless unless you put your money where your mouth is.

>uuhh huhhh uhuhuhhuhuh uuuhrhrhh...
What the fuck

I killed him at SL 16 with a +2. He's not that hard.
Stick to his ass. Watch for when he explodes. Ignore Phase One arrows can you can roll once to dodge them.
If you stay just far enough away every time he teleports he will only EVER teleport diagonally across allowing you to stay on top of him every single time, forcing him into a very specific routine.