Why is peanut so sexy anons?

because you're a pedo

24.220.234.93 NA

Back to your general

I want peanut to hug me.

>for free

peanut make me nut

Mods are faggots

The mods and janitors do a thankless job to keep some semblance of order in this crapshow because you people cannot follow the rules nor refrain from acting like idiots.

She doesn't even behead people, delete this.

> semblance of order
> waifu threads, /pol/bait, shitposting rampant
> people actually playing a game belongs on Veeky Forums

peanut is for bullying and getting trapped in 914 like a fool

Since you are clearly here mod(s), why don't you fix the board by cleaning up some actual off-topic threads if you're going to move a video game related one?

>police can't arrest everyone for every crime committed each day
>hurr durr might as well abolish all laws

Fuck off, retard

>wahhh im being oppressed by mods :((

>police walk past rapists and thieves and arrest the guy following the rules

Peanut is not for bully!
She is only for hugs!

Test if I am banned

>it is a crime to discuss a videogame on a videogame board

hahahahaaa epic

>OH GIVE ME THAT SWEET DICK MOD!

I feel like we've had this discussion with Darkest Dungeon threads.
mods still prefer deleting videogames over shitposting threads

>welcome to /v/, only off-topic political posts allowed

But mods, there are too many people that are used to the /v/ threads. Moving SCP threads to Veeky Forums would mean people would abandon it to post on /v/, either out of spite or because people that are used to the /v/ threads wouldn't be able to find them
It is Veeky Forums material but the playerbase is small compared to all the other Veeky Forums threads
It's the same situation as Risk of Rain, threads keep getting made but the playerbase is too small, thus cannot survive on Veeky Forums
At least you've started cleaning up the board, saw some off-topic threads getting deleted, kudos for that

Post more dr ding
I forgot what planebois wear

Also planeboi thicc as fuck

Welcome to /b/jr. basically

It's still a fresh FotM game. After couple of weeks it goes to Veeky Forums

lmao its funny because the only one getting the mod-dick is your threads x d

Kill yourself, you delusion piece of shit.

>mods sees a rule breaking thread
>should i delete it?
>no, let me search for all rule breaking threads, then sort them from the most egregious to the least, THEN start deleting them

Fuck off, retard

just go to Veeky Forums.org/banned next time

Moldyboys have a grey shirt and black/blue pants, no shoes. At least that's what I remember.
You can change the colors to whatever looks better anyway

Must be very small since new threads keep getting made

what rules are being broken exactly

> a thread about games that is VERY arguably Veeky Forums gets removed ASAP
> /pol/bait gets removed never

Back on topic, which SCP would you guys like to see next?

What rule is being broken my dear sir?
And don't do the whole "it's not my job to hold your hand" bs, cause at that point we would know you're talking out your ass.

this is just 3 rows and the ones that caught my eye. explain why this is sent to vg and everything boxed isnt deleted mods

Spectator controlled small eye-creatures

Computer guy
Maybe the zombie virus too but that'd lead to people intentionally making themselves zombies
Current SCPs are fine but 914 needs to be massively improved to be able to change other objects or affect people, SCPs are immune to it because of their plot armor

>hating on ace attorney thread
to Veeky Forums with you!

You are as shit as mods are.

Just stop replying to him, you're just giving him exactly what he wants. If you keep derailing the thread immediately into drama every fucking time we create a new one, you're just validating his self justification for his actions.

Talk about the fucking game.

>/pol/bait gets removed never

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, as /pol/ is the largest driver of unique views for Veeky Forums, that mods allow /pol/ threads as evidenced by their seldom if never deletion?

where're the euro servers

I heard the dev is currently reworking the Computer Guy to make him more involved, cause he was a part of the main game at first.
My Hope is for another mob-creating SCP, like the Teddy Bear that makes other Teddy Bears out of Ears and shit.

Honestly, the 914 is probably the most mechanically interesting scp to me next to 294.

it would be great if people were actually talking about ace attorney. that thread is not

cool, i guess one of the shit i boxed hurt your feelings?

BUT REE MY FEE FEE

so you can break the rules if it brings it more newfags?

>what rules are being broken exactly

That generals belong on Veeky Forums, not /v/. Is this your first fucking day here?

Is there a SCP that possesses or impersonates people? I want that one.

So if they did add Abel how should he look?

>generals belong on Veeky Forums
this isn't a general

this isn't a general

If the mods do not enforce a rule, then it implicitly means users are free to break it.

why does one thread out of one hundred get so much "REEE DELET THIS MOODDDS" when there's shit like this
posted all the time?

mods cannot enforce a rule because mods don't hold authority over websites.

I've proved this with many many MANY communities that have tried to purge themselves of me.

hah, even a gay wood elf would think that guy looks like a twink faggot
i remember when scp's were cool

It's exactly like a general just without the word "general' in the OP

femboy

Like Zahreddine and not some twink faggot.

WHAT SERVER

This guy is the next playable SCP.

>3 amerimutt threads on the catalog right now
>attempt to move scp threads to Veeky Forums instead of actually cleaning up trash
Cmon mods, at least try to pretend you care about your job.

its too flavor of the month and niche to be a general. There's no lasting appeal and I'm pretty godanm confident that this game will be doornail dead within the next 6 weeks.

reminder to have fun lads

Euro Servers when?

Somebody explain to me why these threads aren't deleted on sight, right fucking now.

would you mind defining "video game general"
it's seems like the majority here have a different understanding of the phrase

What's your favorite scp, user?

Reminder to stop shooting unarmed people unless they refuse orders

Abel existed since the start fag king.

no
and if you don't shoot enemy factions (d-boys for ntf and scientists for ci) on sight you are a traitor and will be put down like one

>would you mind defining "video game general"
this as mods keep moving it to Veeky Forums

What's the scariest SCP user?

people rarely follow orders and most ntf dont even know they have a disarming tool

Reminder that this guy is spreading misinformation and you should shoot anyone who isn't on your team. Doing anything else is an asshole move and stalls the round to the point of boredom. Nobody wants to sit in spectator for an hour because some dboy is still alive somewhere.

any servers?

Not him, but I like SCP-682-J

Fuck this cheap faggot.
He killed me like a mile away.

67.176.48.190 NA

147.135.10.140:7778 I think it's NA

A long-term, recurring threads about a specific game. This is definitely a general.

>namefags
>shitty fan artwork
>thread reaches reply limit and a new one is instantly made
>thread up 24 hours a day

and these pictures of (((him))) were drawn in like 2014 so ur argument is retarded
>moderators decide what /v/ users think
lol that will never work

>literal redditors made that there is a fucking video game thread on /v/ thats taking away from their epic r/Veeky Forums screencaps
>spam reports and the fucking hot pockets actually move threads to Veeky Forums because theyre slobbering idiots
why arent risk of rain threads on Veeky Forums? why arent drawthreads gone? the whole fucking point of Veeky Forums is for long-lasting discussion not for fucking fotm things
its how attorney online and countless other fotms died

>r/Veeky Forums
that subreddit is basically a ghost town and has been for a while. they haven't had a post get to r/all in over a year

>They are afraid of the SCP Renaissance

>long-term
maybe a week on /v/ is long term to you but some of us have been here a while

So did the ever ever say if SCP 939 would be added?

>wannabe janitor faggots STILL trying to get these video game threads exiled off the board to make room for more hilarious off topic and /pol/ threads

I really want to know where your parents all went wrong that turned you into the sad wastes of limited natural resources you are today. Where did they fail you so badly?

>why this?
>why that?
>why why why?

Not that I disagree with you, but what's the fucking point of questioning anything here since the mods never fucking explain anything let alone have any open conversations with anons.

Then you should know this is a general.

>SCP Cartoon growing strong.
>Like three new SCP games and more SCP games on the way.
>An increasing amount of pretty cool fan art.

I'm glad I lived to see the SCP Renaissance begin.

WE FLY HIGH

Mines 1139

Mods might as well be fucking robots.