What does it mean when you try your best at a job and get fired anyway?

What does it mean when you try your best at a job and get fired anyway?

nothing man, fuck jobs

you need to seize the means of production

It means you're fucking worthless you aren't worth what the market is paying for your job. You're a liar a cheat a fraud a failure. Sorry to let you go we were actually hoping to see you an hero while we watch. We hate you

It means that you make a shitty employee, and should just run your own business instead.

>you make a shitty employee
How?

Nothing
Keep trying, don't lose enthusiasm
Your day will come

It means you are meant for bigger and better things user

There are 2 kinds of people : good workers and good managers

the grind

It means you weren't cut for wageslave jobs.

Having AND keeping a job is not about doing your best. Its about submission to your "betters", corporate politics, and timing. Sad that even engineering jobs are non exempt from bullshit.

Is anyone else here too rebellious to hold a job for longer than 3-6 months?

I'm not even lazy, I just don't like being told what to do even if it provides money. I can only take following orders for so long.

Good question. Are you being honest with yourself? A lot of jobs are simply imploding. Perhaps nothing to do with you.

You cared to much. It might sound stupid but a job is like a girlfriend. If you don't pay it any mind it will value you more

Why would this be?

my dad was like this
now hes old and has no savings whatsoever and is probably homeless for all i know

In my experience there is truth to this

Because no one likes a lick-spittle that sucks up to the bosses for good-boy points. not even the bosses.

The team has to like you to if you want to stay on.

The boss asks the team how they think you are doing, if they think you are an ass-licker they will badmouth you to get someone more agreeable into the fold.

Also, if you care too much about things, you often tend to get visibly agitated when something gets difficult or goes sour.
Loosing you cool is never a good thing, even if it is because you just take stuff seriously.

Psychology man, it's some complex shit

It means you are unemployed now

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

dicks were left unsucked

> enthusiasm
> enthusias
> enthusia
> enthusi
> enthus
> enthu
> enth

> eth

Nein, the black women who got his job sucked it plently.

This. If you are too good at your job you often get fired because the nobody that is managing you is scared you will take his place.