PlayStation Vita General 3185 - Metal Sleep Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night Aigis and Makoto Niijima trailers, Dancing! mode gameplay
gematsu.com/2018/02/persona-3-dancing-moon-night-persona-5-dancing-star-night-aigis-makoto-n

>Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms gameplay trailer
youtu.be/Kz44uqxLgWg

>Persona 5 Dancing Star Night and 3 Dancing Moon Night Reveal Futaba and More with Images on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/persona-5-dancing-star-night-3-futa

>My PlayStation web service launched
gematsu.com/2018/02/playstation-web-servi

>Fate/Extella Link Jeanne d’Arc, Gilgamesh, and Gawain short gameplay videos
gematsu.com/2018/02/fate-extella-link-jeanne-darc-gilga

>God Wars DLC coming to west this Fall
gematsu.com/2018/02/god-wars-complete-leg

>Persona 5: Dancing Star Night ‘Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Protagonist’ costume screenshots
gematsu.com/2018/02/persona-5-dancing-star-night-shin-mega

>Amatsutsumi coming on May 17 in Japan
gematsu.com/2018/02/amatsutsumi-coming-ps-vita-m

>Super Robot Wars X second trailer
youtu.be/JA-Uqv4BNC0

>Super Robot Wars X Shows Gameplay and Battle Animation in First Commercial
youtu.be/k-jclTdq6D0

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

videogamesplus.ca/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-asia-import-eng-subs-vita-free-shipping-p-25492.html
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=21465360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking NISA must be laughing their asses off at the few and far between vita fans that won't just give up and buy another version of the game.

>I don't hear people talking about [Vita Game] outside of just this fucking thread
Isn't that normally the case?
How big is the game?

Oh I will buy it. Used though.

Winning over hardships
The paragon of peace and forgiveness
Heil Ion

Heil.

I'm starting to realize you're in the wrong thread if you want peace and forgiveness.

Pretty good

Just in time for the new thread, VD saturday is here!

Manpukumomo-chan

Let's Go!

Yeah!

Two minutes.

>can now buy it used
>or buy it for less that the $40 the vita version would've cost thanks to Steam Sales
>or just pirate
The willingness to port stuff to Steam will always confuse me a bit

Enormous install base compared to Vita.

I should've used my stocks.

So close yet so far

Wew, close match

I love crashes.

Room is open again, two minutes.

Hahah, not even a single point

Momo too stronk

Stupid sexy mana almost won

Whew liberation battle

Alright you illiterate, when did anyone say a game company was cheating or using dishonest means?

Games have legs, and even if you don't buy it now you might a year or two down the line at a discount. Don't forget that any percentage discount no matter how steep is always better for them than a used game sale since they don't get a cut from those.
God eater is already at over 200k and that game has denuvo.

>Error
I swear VD will kill my vita one day

I don't think I'll get a single point today.

Two minutes to start

right there nisa:

Not so fast, my illiterate friend. I said that LRG and Iffy have lower costs putting digital games on cartridges than wholly publishing a game. They didn't have to worry about costs of bug testing, patches etc.

You were calling me nisa in the last thread not him, so are you saying there's 2 anons that work at nisa here now?

Either way you should make a /v/ thread if you want to continue so you don't shit up the new thread with this.

How'd I quote the wrong post, dammit

Oh wow, fucking hell. Managed to win that with Manpuku spam.

It's because we don't have enough plats.

Oh yeah, they have magic elves company that do it in their place. Or maybe they steal the works of others? either way it's either bullshit on your part or dishonest means on their.

>How big is the game?
1.5GBs

They probably valued the (bad) publicity far more than what little Vita sales they would've got.

I still don't think Coven will be a particular success in the West, though. It's a DRPG about heavy resource management, exploration of the uncharted with heavy risk vs reward pressure and autistic character/group building with a story about a witch far more cunty than Metallia living her days in a town where everyone else is about as much of a psycho cunt, until feels and 4th wall breaks happen.

DELETE THIS

IM NOT LESS OF A MAN FOR HAVING THAT FEW

I'm getting all the errors today

I only got one so far.

And how can Ranka CPU win

Momos moveset is just too good, especially against ranged Mana.

Momo TOO STRONK.

They do have a magic elves company, it's called the company that published the game in the west.

>Or maybe they steal the works of others?
Are you stupid as well as illiterate?

And you're gonna tell me said company publised it for free in the west? Someone had to pay for it, the game got paid for and it released in the west. They managed to do it, NISA won't do it while others do.

Last one for me

Yes, the company paid for it and it released. That's probably why NISA doesn't want to release it, because they don't want to spend money on a game for a dead-in-the-water system.

That one was TIGHT

Yeah, same here.

And fuck them for that.

So let's do it

Heil.

And dead room

These decisions aren't made in a vacuum. If you want to blame anyone then blame the fans that moved on from Vita to the other platforms they ported those Vita games to. Had their Vita releases last year performed well on Vita they would still be supporting it.
They're moving on because their fanbase is already moving on. Notice how everything they did last year, and everything they're doing this year now has a Switch port? That's where the last Vita hold outs are moving to.

Oh yeaah, thanks for the games very much. Shame the connections were a bit unstable once again though.

This was a nice one, we knocked ourselves out at the same time.

How do you even know how well or not well vita version of games they released specifically did.
This decision wasnt made in a vacuum, it was willingfulling made by NISA that deleberatly chose to skip the original version of the game, while some others companies decided to keep their vita release going in 2018. So fuck NISA for making that decision.

Yeah it was fun at least
Thanks for games guys
I should buy some new costumes one day

Why would you do anything in a vacuum, that sounds super uncomfortable.

Yeah, all those other companies keeping vita releases going. Pic related, it's a collage of all the vita games I'm looking forward to.

Thanks for the games! And I was lucky, no issues with connection on my side.

Just 6000 points to reach the top. Hopefully the servers don't get shut down before. I'm fucking ready for grinding those points if we're still behind in points when that comes and posting that shit to Takaki and PQube when we reach it.

A month after their two biggest Vita releases last year they gave an interview and said that Vita wasn't the place to be, that those would be their last physical Vita games, and that Switch, PC, and PS4 would be their focus going forward.
They passed on the Vita version of two of their upcoming games. All their other upcoming releases were announced before that interview, and before those last two big Vita releases. Before those two games released they were really gung-ho about announcing any and everything for Vita along with other platforms. Now? They're giving anything that's on Vita a pass.
Atlus will probably pull through since they have a habit of being one of the last to support a consoles, but don't be counting your chickens before they hatch. 2018 just started and a lot of Vita games don't have formal localization announcements yet. The last shipments of Vitas to the west was 22 months ago now. The fact we've gotten this much since then is already an amazing feat.

>1.5GB
Ehh... might be worth the space. Would really prefer it physical, though.
>It's a DRPG about heavy resource management, exploration of the uncharted with heavy risk vs reward pressure and autistic character/group building
Neat.

Let's not count those games that released two months in 2018 on vita psn
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st]
deadbolt
Xenon Valkyrie+
Iconoclasts
Secret of Mana
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker's Memory
Romancing SaGa 2

You know it man. We're aiming for the world top.

And we should be happy about them dropping it completely?

Iconoclasts looks fun. I hope I like it. Hacker's Memory is digital only, right?

You can get a copy in canadian dollars here
videogamesplus.ca/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-asia-import-eng-subs-vita-free-shipping-p-25492.html

Would I be charged for sexual assault or for animal abuse if I were to have some fun with this girl?

>The last shipments of Vitas to the west was 22 months ago now.
Lord.

Is OLZ better than OL?

Did we miss anything by not getting it?

Iconoclasts:
+plays well
+great bosses
+great pixel art
-dumb story

See also: everything else Konjak made with a story

Yes, Z improved almost everything from the original. The story is all new though, but you don't miss much from missing the first ones story. The dog minigame isn't the greatest either but it's serviceable.

I've always read that OLZ story is it's own thing

Dog minigame?

>improved almost everything
Even the oppai and bras?

Nope. You have every reason to be upset. I was under the impression that you were mad because you didn't understand why they did it.

It wouldn't have been so bad but that summer was also when piracy happened so those Vitas all sold within 5 months of then too.
Those people weren't in it to buy new games, not that they can play those anyway, and anyone that actually wanted a Vita either had to buy used, or import from Japan. More likely they bought a PS4 or Switch instead and here we are now.

>tfw searched boorus and pixiv but didn't find sauce on the pic

I'm very mad at them for doing it.

>or import a cool colour from Japan
Oh no~

Only because I find you cute
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=21465360

???

Nice. Don't mind a dumb story too much if the rest makes up for it.
Siiiick. Hopefully they don't run out before I make a decision.

>searched トトゥーリア・ヘルモルト R-18
>didn't see it
HOW
anyway, thanks a lot user

Anyone want to play something multiplayer?

You're welcome
How many plats does it take for her to panty_pull tag

Oops, I think I missed part of the id when I coped that link.

You put three honey spots in certain parts of the girls body, the tsundere fairys dog will then lick it. If the place was right you get more hearts. If it wasn't, tough luck. The shitty thing about it is that you have to put those three before the dog does anything. So it can take time a little bit too much sometimes. The minigame advances from there but you can check youtube videos if you want more information.

Well, they added two girls, one has the biggest bust of the crew and other has the smallest. Which is great because big busts are great and improving them is also great. Sadly the bras are mostl the same as in the first game.

zero, seems like the tag is already there

stop fapping

Most people aren't willing to import a console to play games localized for their region.
In all honesty, having to import the console in the first place should be a big red flag.

>tfw ill
>head feels like it's about to explode
I just want a cute 2D girl's flat chest to rest my head upon.

>there was a neon orange one available for sale in my area
>didn't have money for it, and someone else snatched it up
Feels sad, man. I prefer Lime Green, but orange ain't bad.

I love this pic so much

nice

>Nanase

Get well soon user.